ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

What do we think about this??

http://mashable.com/2012/02/27/bradl...l-peace-prize/

Bradley Manning, the U.S. Army private accused of leaking classified U.S. information to WikiLeaks in 2010, has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Manning was arrested in May 2010 after allegedly leaking more than 250,000 U.S. diplomatic cables, 400,000 U.S. Army reports about Iraq and another 90,000 about Afghanistan, as well as the material used in the “Collateral Murder” video produced by WikiLeaks. He was detained for nine months — first in solitary confinement at the Marine Corps Brig in Quantico, Va., and then at a medium-security military prison at Fort Leavenworth, Kan. — for nine months before formal charges were brought against him last week.

Manning faces 22 charges in sum, the most serious is “aiding the enemy,” a crime punishable by death. Army prosecutors have insisted, however, that they are seeking a life imprisonment and not a death penalty sentence, should Manning be found guilty. He has also been charged with disclosing classified information to a person not authorized to receive it, wrongfully causing intelligence to be published on the Internet knowing that it is accessible to the enemy and violating Army computer use rules.

So does this mean that if he wins the peace prize he is automatically guilty of charges put against him
    Wonder what his odds are here??

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Get me 2 seconds with him in a dark alley!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Bradley manning deserves a nobel Peace nominee and I speak this as a U.S Army veteran.

More than a few times in history where "I was only following orders" lead to the senseless deaths of many.

Bradley Manning did disobey direct orders in the conscience of being what good men must object to.