View New Posts
  1. #1

    KCOL ATP plays- Melzer/raonic match

    Melzer/Raonic over 22.5 -110 (5x)

    Melzer +250
    (2.5x)

    Raonic doesnt play well against lefties. Often is pushed to three sets or loses 2-0. So we bet both the over, and Melzer straight up

    Some may say raonic is in incredible form, but so is melzer, losing only one of his last ten matches after an early exit from the Aus open. Melzer has a real shot at taking this title, believe that!

    I recommend to bet the above unit size, to guarantee $$ even if only one wager gets up

    LETS GET IT!!

  2. #2

    will be more competitive than Raonic's last bunch of matches. I think that makes the over a decent play. I would back Raonic though.

  3. #3

    Agreed on the over, my model really likes this one.

    Melzer has been basically constantly injured for a year, but suddenly fired back to top10 form this week. He was returning like a beast against Isner in particular, which is a pretty good sign for this.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Agreed on the over, my model really likes this one. Melzer has been basically constantly injured for a year, but suddenly fired back to top10 form this week. He was returning like a beast against Isner in particular, which is a pretty good sign for this.
    Indeed it is, we all know raonic can serve! Melzer has had a great month.

  5. #5

    Melzer won 1 set....read your post and played Melzer ML. Lets hope we cash. BL!

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Melzer looks like he's playing for his life
    spoiled my parlay... should've known better though. he's been dominating so this isn't a huge surprise

  8. #8

    I think whenever Raonic miss his 1 serve he lose the point. Melzer is more allround with stronger ground strikes.....go Melzer

  9. #9

    Raonic with the break.....Gd for the over. Need raonic to win five games in the second to cash. Two more to go.

  10. #10

    Melzer has had a superb tournament. Very surprising, but nice to see for the guy. I don't think Raonic loses this though in the end. Might wind up being a third set tie break sort of thing and that is Raonic's to take.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/21/2014


  11. #11

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Melzer has had a superb tournament. Very surprising, but nice to see for the guy. I don't think Raonic loses this though in the end. Might wind up being a third set tie break sort of thing and that is Raonic's to take.
    From the top of my head! Raonic plays tiebreakers well. Meltzer needs this in two.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Melzer has had a superb tournament. Very surprising, but nice to see for the guy. I don't think Raonic loses this though in the end. Might wind up being a third set tie break sort of thing and that is Raonic's to take.
    I disagree. Melzer in 2 sets

  14. #14

    Need a STRONG hold by raonic here.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Need a STRONG hold by raonic here.
    Thank you raonic! Cash that over

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Ge to see u poppin in brother!

  19. #19

    Surprised Raonic choked away that big lead.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/21/2014


  20. #20

    Amazing hold. Melzer really wants this over now.

  21. #21

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post

    Ge to see u poppin in brother!
    Thanks for the winner on the over. Hope all is well

  24. #24

    Tie breaker. Need raonic to miss some first serves to be a chance. Le go baby....one time!

  25. #25

  26. #26

  27. #27

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM

  28. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Melzer/Raonic over 22.5 -110 (5x)

    Melzer +250
    (2.5x)

    Raonic doesnt play well against lefties. Often is pushed to three sets or loses 2-0. So we bet both the over, and Melzer straight up

    Some may say raonic is in incredible form, but so is melzer, losing only one of his last ten matches after an early exit from the Aus open. Melzer has a real shot at taking this title, believe that!

    I recommend to bet the above unit size, to guarantee $$ even if only one wager gets up

    LETS GET IT!!
    Those who followed the units scheme would have made over ten units!=o

    Great game by Melzer, playing like a beast out there today.

    Well done to all who tailed.

  29. #29

  30. #30

    Nice work. One of the bigger surface upsets this year. Raonic must be jinxed in finals here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/21/2014


  31. #31

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Nice work. One of the bigger surface upsets this year. Raonic must be jinxed in finals here.
    Cheers ep!

  32. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGambler View Post
    Fantastic play - Bbr very nice pick - many thanks!
    Glad I could help!

Top