onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Danica needs to be band from Restrictor Plate racetracks.

She is going to hurt herself, or someone else.

Please keep her away from Daytona and Talledega please.

Last edited by onlooker; 02-25-12 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Inserted video

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I know she got bumped from behind, but it looked like her speed reduced a bit going into that turn. She is driving scared out there.

She said on the scanner, "It is chaotic out here" or something along those lines. Of coarse it is, its Daytona.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I know she got bumped from behind, but it looked like her speed reduced a bit going into that turn. She is driving scared out there.

She said on the scanner, "It is chaotic out here" or something along those lines. Of coarse it is, its Daytona.
    I'd like to bump her from behind too

But in all seriousness...she's learning and the marketing is good for the sport which means $$ so she is there to stay.

I think Robby Gordon is more of a danger than she is...dude is always blowing up or crashing

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

What a shocker, danica is back in the garage, its not where you start its where you finish. Just cause you qualify with the best time with no other cars out there doesnt mean you can drive with 42 other ones out there at the same time. If she cant take a little bump like that without losing control of the car then she shouldnt be driving period. On the bright side, she made it 50 laps into the race, almost halfway thru.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'd like to bump her from behind too

But in all seriousness...she's learning and the marketing is good for the sport which means $$ so she is there to stay.

I think Robby Gordon is more of a danger than she is...dude is always blowing up or crashing
    Well yeah. She can come hang out with me during plate races.

She is only in NASCAR for marketing, period.

jjgold

She does not belong racing anymore..she is scared to death
    When she was younger and poor she did not care and was fearless even know not that good

Once she became rich and famous for no reason she realized she has a lot to lose if she gets hurt or killed

She is a disgrace to the sport

She is just an advertiser thats all

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Put her in a godaddy bikini and stick her in the booth. Ratings would shoot up even more that way.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Calm down grasshoppers...........she's going to fukk up in alot races this year. But, I think she will do well, once she gets to a weekly routine on the Nationwide circuit. There's too much bullshit going on around her this weekend, I mean for Christ sake, you got every dude and media person with their rooster out, hoping she's going to lick it. Things will calm down and she will be just another participant like she was in Indy car, and all the hype will chill a bit.
    I HOPE........

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Calm down grasshoppers...........she's going to fukk up in alot races this year. But, I think she will do well, once she gets to a weekly routine on the Nationwide circuit. There's too much bullshit going on around her this weekend, I mean for Christ sake, you got every dude and media person with their rooster out, hoping she's going to lick it. Things will calm down and she will be just another participant like she was in Indy car, and all the hype will chill a bit.
    I HOPE........
    I didn't say all tracks. She does ok on regular tracks, as she don't have to draft. She drives scared on the restrictor plate tracks.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

I didn't say all tracks. She does ok on regular tracks, as she don't have to draft. She drives scared on the restrictor plate tracks.
    didnt she get a top 10 last summer at daytona?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    didnt she get a top 10 last summer at daytona?
    Did she? But we all know anyone can finish up front in a plate race, and wasn't Stewart pushing her and talking/coaching her? I'm a little cloudy on it. She can't push in a draft for sh!t. Regardless, she is a mess out there on plate tracks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

She isn't any more scared than anyone else else out there imho.

Tentative maybe, with so many people telling her what to do each moment. But I don't see scared in her.

TEXAS MICKEY

I also think she may have trouble at the short tracks, Bristol, Martinsville, Memphis, etc.......

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I also think she may have trouble at the short tracks, Bristol, Martinsville, Memphis, etc.......
    She skipped those last year right?

It maybe to rough for her.

TEXAS MICKEY

There's alot a guys out there scared shitless right now. Guys in the middle, have very little control over their cars, they're just riding an airwave, and hoping the hell they can saw on the wheel in a the correct rythym to keep them off whoever is inside and outside.

TEXAS MICKEY

She skipped those last year right?

It maybe to rough for her.
    Yes, but she's going for the whole enchilada this year, and will have to run those places.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Racing is the most discriminating/ racist sport there is,maybe in 50 years from now you will see blacks and women accepted in this sport but as for now the rednecks are in complete control.............

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Yes, but she's going for the whole enchilada this year, and will have to run those places.
    Though so. Yeah, I knew she was full time this year.

Her arms are going to take a beating. Hell, that wreck in practice she just let go of the steering wheel on her spin, she didn't even try to drive out of it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Racing is the most discriminating/ racist sport there is,maybe in 50 years from now you will see blacks and women accepted in this sport but as for now the rednecks are in complete control.............
    Not a matter of racism...its a matter of black kids choosing to grow up racing on dirt tracks and all the smaller leagues....it takes time and dedicated parents and a lot of $$. So doubtful many will want to do it when they can play good basketball in high school and make $$$ right after not to mention football.

Ask Randy Moss the effort it takes and the experience level that takes time to make a drive

TEXAS MICKEY

Dude, you are fukking sick..........there have been more black people and women given the opportunity to make it in this sport, and all they have ever done is fukk themselves. They want it given to them, instead of working for it.

Randy Moss couldn't even make it as an owner, with all his money.

Plus a black dude don't want to drive a Cup car, it doesn't have 24 inch wheels.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Not a matter of racism...its a matter of black kids choosing to grow up racing on dirt tracks and all the smaller leagues....it takes time and dedicated parents and a lot of $$. So doubtful many will want to do it when they can play good basketball in high school and make $$$ right after not to mention football. Ask Randy Moss the effort it takes and the experience level that takes time to make a drive
    Dude, you are fukking sick..........there have been more black people and women given the opportunity to make it in this sport, and all they have ever done is fukk themselves. They want it given to them, instead of working for it. Randy Moss couldn't even make it as an owner, with all his money. Plus a black dude don't want to drive a Cup car, it doesn't have 24 inch wheels.
    Family get together s of Texas ItchyPickle Mickey..........

PAULYPOKER

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Isn't there a colored fella that runs like 1/2 a season right now?

I know there's at least one other chic that runs a few races.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4334

Dude, you are fukking sick..........there have been more black people and women given the opportunity to make it in this sport, and all they have ever done is fukk themselves. They want it given to them, instead of working for it.

Randy Moss couldn't even make it as an owner, with all his money.

Plus a black dude don't want to drive a Cup car, it doesn't have 24 inch wheels.
    and it's hard to drive so fast with the seat leaned all the way back

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4334

Between the crash the other day and how Danica sounded really nervous in the final practice yesterday when 2 cars rode up close to her, how is she going to handle 40 cars? She'll be fine on other tracks but I don't think she's ready for the 500 yet.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She does not belong racing anymore..she is scared to death
    When she was younger and poor she did not care and was fearless even know not that good

Once she became rich and famous for no reason she realized she has a lot to lose if she gets hurt or killed

She is a disgrace to the sport

She is just an advertiser thats all
    The whole fukin sport is a disgrace to the word sports.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

And there she goes again

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by rickie65 View Post
    and it's hard to drive so fast with the seat leaned all the way back
    Ok, ok, that is funny.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

This one may of not been her fault (Haven't seen it), but she is a fuking wreck magnet. Geez. Three wrecks this weekend.

jjgold

It seems she could of a avoided the crash

She had time

fukkin scary though with the cameras in the cars, these guys get scared and I do not blame them

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It seems she could of a avoided the crash

She had time

fukkin scary though with the cameras in the cars, these guys get scared and I do not blame them
    I believe it. I'm sure she could of avoided it.

Did she take her hands of the steering wheel and cover her eyes?

I want to see this wreck, to see what actually happen.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I believe it. I'm sure she could of avoided it. Did she take her hands of the steering wheel and cover her eyes? I want to see this wreck, to see what actually happen.
    Part of it was her spotters fault
    she had a high line and johnson went into the wall and her spotter said go low and she proceeded to sideswipe the guy next to her
    left hand side before banging into other cars. If she had just held her line and went high she may have gone right on by all the mess,
    she did avoid getting sandwiched on the infield by two cars that were spinning out.
    They didnt show what she did in the drivers seat this time, yet.

jjgold

thought they were trained to take their hands off the wheel if a crash is imminent???

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Part of it was her spotters fault
    she had a high line and johnson went into the wall and her spotter said go low and she proceeded to sideswipe the guy next to her
    left hand side before banging into other cars. If she had just held her line and went high she may have gone right on by all the mess,
    she did avoid getting sandwiched on the infield by two cars that were spinning out.
    They didnt show what she did in the drivers seat this time, yet.
    Seen the replay. Looks like she turned in the 34 and cause them both to wreck. I agree, if she held her line, she could of avoided it.

12 Last