View New Posts
123
  1. #1

    FIXED MATCH (i payed 200$ for this)

    ORDUSPOR-KAYSERISPOR 2-1 (HT-FT) try with max 20$ odd 29 in bet 365! good luck (i betted 59 $....that was the max in bet365)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

  2. #2

    Quote Originally Posted by albanian_player View Post
    ORDUSPOR-KAYSERISPOR 2-1 (HT-FT) try with max 20$ odd 29 in bet 365! good luck (i betted 59 $....that was the max in bet365)

    What is your record from these fixed matches? And also, how much did you finally payed for this?

  3. #3



    I'M ALL IN!!
    Points Awarded:

    Marginalis gave showtiime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post


    I'M ALL IN!!
    i dont pretend nothing....everyone can do whatever he wants.....these are free tips....i payed for this....i can lose for this....u can do whatever you want!

  5. #5

  6. #6

    so is the bet is 2-1 at HT and 2-1 at FT?
    or correct score 2-1 at FT?

  7. #7

    they told u for 200 bucks about a fixed match...and there could be players losing contracts and facing criminal charges...all of that for 200 bucks...moron

  8. #8

  9. #9

    I think. he is buying. tip from fake. chinese.website
    where u cannot loose. single. game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmarinouofm

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    I need a winner!! Let's get it!!!!
    I doubt you can get a win from this guy.

  12. #12

    Tango. Alpha. Fukk off.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    I doubt you can get a win from this guy.
    No kidding!!!

  14. #14

    This guy is hilarious not picking a side but having a FIX score lmao.

  15. #15

    What's even more dumb is if you did actually pay for inside information and they gave you a 2-1 linescore. Why wouldn't you put a small bet on the fixed score and lay your nuts on the over?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albani...55673434501714
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DHB View Post
    so is the bet is 2-1 at HT and 2-1 at FT?
    or correct score 2-1 at FT?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    they told u for 200 bucks about a fixed match...and there could be players losing contracts and facing criminal charges...all of that for 200 bucks...moron
    in turkey even fenerbahce or beshiktash fix matches....it cant tremain a secret....if you want i can post a ticket about this match....u guy that betted 1000 euros here in albania!

  17. #17

  18. #18
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 27,667
    Betpoints: 720
    Message Me

    I just played the over 2.5. If this loses, you better start running.

  19. #19

  20. #20

  21. #21

    I'm on a bit of a losing streak so this better win, I managed to pawn off an old laptop and a watch somewhere

    We're all in this together man

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by albanian_player View Post
    ORDUSPOR-KAYSERISPOR 2-1 (HT-FT) try with max 20$ odd 29 in bet 365! good luck (i betted 59 $....that was the max in bet365)
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I just played the over 2.5. If this loses, you better start running.
    Not entirely sure but I think what he meant is Kayserispor to lead at halftime and Orduspor to win the match.

    Please explain the bet albanian_player. Or is it the score Two to One goals at half and after the full time ?

  24. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by albanian_player View Post
    ORDUSPOR-KAYSERISPOR 2-1 (HT-FT) try with max 20$ odd 29 in bet 365! good luck (i betted 59 $....that was the max in bet365)
    This guy is talking about Half time / Full Time market not score line as most of you suggest...read it very well...

    Let me recap it for him:

    ORDUSPOR-KAYSERISPOR 2-1 (HT-FT)


    Meaning: KAYSERISPOR (2) win in half time(HT) then...
    ORDUSPOR (1) win in Full time (FT)
    @ odd of 29.00 with Bet365



    All i know is that it will only take time, one day stammer will surely call BaBa....
    After several pronunciation of Ba! Ba!! Ba!!!

    I think it worth 0.5% of my bankroll...

  25. #25

  26. #26
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 27,667
    Betpoints: 720
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post

    This guy is talking about Half time / Full Time market not score line as most of you suggest...read it very well...

    Let me recap it for him:

    ORDUSPOR-KAYSERISPOR 2-1 (HT-FT)


    Meaning: KAYSERISPOR (2) win in half time(HT) then...
    ORDUSPOR (1) win in Full time (FT)
    @ odd of 29.00 with Bet365



    All i know is that it will only take time, one day stammer will surely call BaBa....
    After several pronunciation of Ba! Ba!! Ba!!!

    I think it worth 0.5% of my bankroll...
    Ok well then either way, the total has to at least hit 2 for his bet to hit, no? So I just need it to hit 3. omfg don't even know what I'm betting on now

  27. #27

    I think he means ht/ft 1x2 bet. road team leading at half - home team winning the game.

    Doubt it's fixed. Just a big long shot.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/4/2005


  28. #28
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 27,667
    Betpoints: 720
    Message Me

    I just put $5 on that bet above. Can you believe I don't have a good feeling about this at all?

  29. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ok well then either way, the total has to at least hit 2 for his bet to hit, no? So I just need it to hit 3. omfg don't even know what I'm betting on now
    Yes if his bet hits, yours is a hit as well.

    There should be at least one goal in the first 45 and at least 2 in the last 45.

  30. #30

    dont believe in this tip.if you bet on this you will cry tomorrow

    yes ordu will win it is exact but it will not be 2/1

    it will be first half 1 or x and second half ordu win

  31. #31

  32. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I just played the over 2.5. If this loses, you better start running.
    this guys doesn't have to run. He is flying high...
    Points Awarded:

    shari91 gave allin1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  33. #33

    Im pretty sure this clown is well under 50% with all these "fixed match" posts.

  34. #34

    what day is this match occuring ? i am curious to see a pre-announced fixed match

  35. #35

1234 ... Last
Top