Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Yes BIGDAY

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Seemed like a solid hit. Hope her uterus is still intact...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'd *** insider her

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nah

Small time

She does not even belong on the circuit, she is only racing because of ad money and ratings

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Every year i say the same thing, shes not strong enough to make the turns in a stock car, JJ is right she only drives this race cause of ratings and ad money, if she was qualified or able to drive a stock car then she would be doing it full time since nascar is where the most money is at, which is why some of the open wheel guys come over to stock cars full time. She should just stick to modeling before she kills someone out there due to her incompetence.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Every year i say the same thing, shes not strong enough to make the turns in a stock car, JJ is right she only drives this race cause of ratings and ad money, if she was qualified or able to drive a stock car then she would be doing it full time since nascar is where the most money is at, which is why some of the open wheel guys come over to stock cars full time. She should just stick to modeling before she kills someone out there due to her incompetence.

You been living under a rock and just crawled out today?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

thread needs more pics

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    You been living under a rock and just crawled out today?
    And here come the tards who suck her rooster and think she is great. 'Step on down, your the 1st contestent on The Danica Fanboy Show.'

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

only racing b/c she has a vagina

just like Obama being president

same shit, different day

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    only racing b/c she has a vagina

just like Obama being president

same shit, different day
    so obama has a vagina

MatI

And here come the tards who suck her rooster and think she is great. 'Step on down, your the 1st contestent on The Danica Fanboy Show.'
    Ha, hilarious. She is a hack when it comes to driving. Hopeless in Indycar and will be even more hopeless in NASCAR. She doesnt stand a chance at succeeding in the sport. She will be lucky to ever get a top 5 result in NASCAR IMO. Oh, and she isn't even very hot. I wouldn't even touch her with your dik.

Let's just look at how stupid your post is though.

She isn't strong enough to make the turns? Do you realise NASCAR's have power steering? Do you realise steering in a stockcar is a lot lighter than in an indycar? Obviously not. You fool. Her strength isn't going to be an issue. Her talent will be though.

She is driving stock car full time. Full time in Nationwide this year, with part time Sprint Cup schedule. Then planning to move to Sprint cup full time in 2013. Like I said, you must have been living under a rock.

Now run off and go get a clue.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Am I the only one who thinks shes overrated as hell in the looks department.............

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks shes overrated as hell in the looks department.............
    I'm with you buddy. She isn't ugly by any means. But she doesnt deserve any of the attention she gets for her 'looks'. or her driving for that matter.

Glad she was ok after that shunt. That would have been a hard hit.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Ha, hilarious. She is a hack when it comes to driving. Hopeless in Indycar and will be even more hopeless in NASCAR. She doesnt stand a chance at succeeding in the sport. She will be lucky to ever get a top 5 result in NASCAR IMO. Oh, and she isn't even very hot. I wouldn't even touch her with your dik. Let's just look at how stupid your post is though. She isn't strong enough to make the turns? Do you realise NASCAR's have power steering? Do you realise steering in a stockcar is a lot lighter than in an indycar? Obviously not. You fool. Her strength isn't going to be an issue. Her talent will be though. She is driving stock car full time. Full time in Nationwide this year, with part time Sprint Cup schedule. Then planning to move to Sprint cup full time in 2013. Like I said, you must have been living under a rock. Now run off and go get a clue.
    We'll see how she does, she'll crash every race, like i said she should stick to modeing, so stop sucking her dick you fukking hillbilly, shes never gonna give you any ass no matter how many posters you have of her in your double wide. I know you nascar fans arent too bright, dont force me to make you look like the dumb redneck that you are son.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

That was a big lick.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Not for NASCAR drivers...................

MatI

We'll see how she does, she'll crash every race, like i said she should stick to modeing, so stop sucking her dick you fukking hillbilly, shes never gonna give you any ass no matter how many posters you have of her in your double wide. I know you nascar fans arent too bright, dont force me to make you look like the dumb redneck that you are son.
    Think i've already proven who the moron is you dum fuk. And like I said, not a fan of Danica at all. I actually like drivers who can actually peddle a race car. I hope she disappears quicker then you can say '** PICKS doesnt know what he talkin about'.

And please, get another fukn clue. Im from Australia. Plenty far away from hillbilly country and smart enough to know that a NASCAR has power steering.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

She must have been texting while driving

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Think i've already proven who the moron is you dum fuk. And like I said, not a fan of Danica at all. I actually like drivers who can actually peddle a race car. I hope she disappears quicker then you can say '** PICKS doesnt know what he talkin about'. And please, get another fukn clue. Im from Australia. Plenty far away from hillbilly country and smart enough to know that a NASCAR has power steering.
    LOL so your another one of these idiots from australia, now thats way out there in the roundabout and thats as country as you can get. Driving a stock car takes strength you dope, why do your think all these drivers work out all the time and are in top physical condition, now go throw another shrimp on the barbie and drink a fukking fosters, its australian for dipshit mate.

MatI

LOL so your another one of these idiots from australia, now thats way out there in the roundabout and thats as country as you can get. Driving a stock car takes strength you dope, why do your think all these drivers work out all the time and are in top physical condition, now go throw another shrimp on the barbie and drink a fukking fosters, its australian for dipshit mate.

Firing up the bbq now! You wouldn't be able to have one of those, not very secure padlocked to the back of your trailer!

You obviously just watch NASCAR for the crashes you backward hillbilly. You realise Tony Stewart (last years champ in case you don't know) has admitted he does ZERO training.

Do you have to get someone to tie your shoelaces in the morning? You seem pretty fukn thick.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Firing up the bbq now! You wouldn't be able to have one of those, not very secure padlocked to the back of your trailer! You obviously just watch NASCAR for the crashes you backward hillbilly. You realise Tony Stewart (last years champ in case you don't know) has admitted he does ZERO training. Do you have to get someone to tie your shoelaces in the morning? You seem pretty fukn thick.
    Ha, if you had any clue you would know i am not a hillbilly by my avatar, enjoy your shrimp and your fosters and try not to get kicked in the nuts by a kangaroo, worry about aussie rules football and shit, we'll worry about our sports here cause despite what you mick dundee motherfukkers may think you guys dont know jack shit about anything that goes on in amercia. Stewart is still a man who is stronger then a broad so even though he doesnt train he can still drive the car, danica cannot and you will see that first hand this upcoming season, she'll be back in open wheel by the all star break, thats baseball in case you didnt know, but you know everything so im sure you already did.

MatI

You think because your from Philly means you can't be a stupid uneducated american hick? You had me fooled!

MC PICKS
    Update your status

You think because your from Philly means you can't be a stupid uneducated american hick? You had me fooled!
    Sorry not from philly but close by, wrong again mate.

MatI

haha, well if we are going to nit pick, I don't drink Fosters and have never thrown a shrimp on the barbie. Have to try again too.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

haha, well if we are going to nit pick, I don't drink Fosters and have never thrown a shrimp on the barbie. Have to try again too.
    Its ironic someone from the outback calls me a hick. Theres nothing but the sticks in that country. I actually live in civilization, and you said you were firing up the barbie earlier so your full of shit, and everyone down there drinks fosters, ive seen the commercials.

ACoochy

Stewart is still a man who is stronger then a broad so even though he doesnt train he can still drive the car,
    Straw clutching at its most dumbed down....

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Straw clutching at its most dumbed down....
    Heres another aussie dipshit who thinks he knows american politics, you guys should just concentrate on surfing and kangaroo breeding.

MatI

Its ironic someone from the outback calls me a hick. Theres nothing but the sticks in that country. I actually live in civilization, and you said you were firing up the barbie earlier so your full of shit, and everyone down there drinks fosters, ive seen the commercials.
    It's called sarcasm you fool!

Nice to see you get all your information from 'commercials'. Your ******* amazing.

At least I have actually been to the USA. You realise nobody actually drinks Fosters here? We just sell it to Americans & Poms! And last time I looked out my office window, all those skyscrapers look nothing like the outback.

I could say the same thing to you. Shouldn't you be hopping back on your horse and riding into the sunset cowboy? You are all cowboys right? I saw a John Wayne movie once. You ignorant idiot. You don't know shit about your own country, or mine.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

It's called sarcasm you fool! Nice to see you get all your information from 'commercials'. Your ******* amazing. At least I have actually been to the USA. You realise nobody actually drinks Fosters here? We just sell it to Americans & Poms! And last time I looked out my office window, all those skyscrapers look nothing like the outback. I could say the same thing to you. Shouldn't you be hopping back on your horse and riding into the sunset cowboy? You are all cowboys right? I saw a John Wayne movie once. You ignorant idiot. You don't know shit about your own country, or mine.
    I was being sarcastic too, no we are not cowboys, thats down south and in the western parts of the US. I never saw a john wayne movie either, a little before my time.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I swear i saw an interview with her one time where she claimed to not know anything about a car, not even how to change the oil. All she can do is drive it. That's pretty weird for a professional race car driver.

ACoochy

Heres another aussie dipshit who thinks he knows american politics, you guys should just concentrate on surfing and kangaroo breeding.
    Cool...beats concentrating on gunning down innocent high school students...Something ur country does quite well...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

She shouldn't be allowed to race in restrictor plate races (Daytona and Talladega). She don't know how to draft to well.

I'm glad she is alright though.

1234 Last