MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Cool...beats concentrating on gunning down innocent high school students...Something ur country does quite well...
    LOL get a clue pal.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I was being sarcastic too, no we are not cowboys, thats down south and in the western parts of the US. I never saw a john wayne movie either, a little before my time.
    Exactly.

Just a taste of ignorance for you, which you have been very good at in this thread.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Exactly. Just a taste of ignorance for you, which you have been very good at in this thread.
    Sorry, im just not a danica fanboy, sorry if you are and you dont agree with me. I buried you and emabarrassed you in this thread just like i warned you i would.

MatI

Your reading comprehension is really shitty.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Your reading comprehension is really shitty.
    Reaching now arent you huh, fanboy. When all you can come up with is a punctuation arguement like were writing a college thesis here it means you have nothing left and are giving up cause you've been buried. Sorry fanboy, i tried to warn you.

MatI

Far out. you really are pretty thick! Now here is a school lesson for you (since you obviously havent managed to get through school).

Comprehension is about understanding what is written in front of you. Punctuation is about spelling, and writing in a grammatically correct manner. I couldn't care less about your punctuation! Probably way too many big words for you there though.

You just proved my point. Your reading comprehension is fuking terrible. not that you even know what the word comprehension means!

Who is being owned?

And you still don't get the fact that I don't like or support Danica at all.

Your funny cowboy!
    Last edited by MatI; 02-23-12 at 09:18 PM.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Far out. you really are pretty thick! Now here is a school lesson for you (since you obviously havent managed to get through school). Comprehension is about understanding what is written in front of you. Punctuation is about spelling, and writing in a grammatically correct manner. Probably way too many big words for you there though. You just proved my point. Your reading comprehension is fuking terrible. not that you even know what the word comprehension means! Who is being owned? And you still don't get the fact that I don't like or support Danica at all. Your funny cowboy!
    You been buried and you know it cause you cant come up with any more points to argue with, you keep saying cowboy and john wayne and other ridiculous shit, you foreigners are dumber then dogshit. If your not a fanboy then you wouldnt have run to her defense, fanboy.

MatI

You been buried and you know it cause you cant come up with any more points to argue with, you keep saying cowboy and john wayne and other ridiculous shit, you foreigners are dumber then dogshit. If your not a fanboy then you wouldnt have run to her defense, fanboy.
    You could possibly be the dumbest fukn American ever. Congratulations! Why do you have a problem with me correcting you when you are so obviously digging yourself a fukn grave.

Let's look it.

You said Danica is not strong enough to drive a NASCAR.

I told you that NASCAR's have power steering and Indycar's have heavier steering, and I told you it's not her strength that is the issue but a lack of talent.

You were saying you don't understand why Danica doesnt just move to NASCAR full time as that is where the money is at.

I explained to you that she has ALREADY moved to NASCAR full time.

You then call me a Danica fan-boy and when that doesn't work I must be a redneck. And when that doesnt work, im a kangaroo rooter.

It would have been a shirtload easier if you just thanked me for telling you somethings that you clearly didn't know.
    Last edited by MatI; 02-23-12 at 09:31 PM.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

You could possibly be the dumbest fukn American ever. Congratulations! Why do you have a problem with me correcting you when you are so obviously digging yourself a fukn grave.

Let's look it.

You said Danica is not strong enough to drive another NASCAR.

I told you that NASCAR's have power steering and Indycar's have heavier steering, and I told you it's not her strength that is the issue but a lack of talent.

You were saying you don't understand why Danica doesnt just move to NASCAR full time as that is where the money is at.

I explained to you that she has ALREADY moved to NASCAR full time.

You then call me a Danica fan-boy and when that doesn't work I must me a redneck. And when that doesnt work, im a kangaroo rooter.

It would have been a shirtload easier if you just thanked me for telling you somethings that you clearly didn't know.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

You could possibly be the dumbest fukn American ever. Congratulations! Why do you have a problem with me correcting you when you are so obviously digging yourself a fukn grave. Let's look it. You said Danica is not strong enough to drive another NASCAR. I told you that NASCAR's have power steering and Indycar's have heavier steering, and I told you it's not her strength that is the issue but a lack of talent. You were saying you don't understand why Danica doesnt just move to NASCAR full time as that is where the money is at. I explained to you that she has ALREADY moved to NASCAR full time. You then call me a Danica fan-boy and when that doesn't work I must me a redneck. And when that doesnt work, im a kangaroo rooter. It would have been a shirtload easier if you just thanked me for telling you somethings that you clearly didn't know.
    Like i said she'll be gone by the all star break which is mid july, just cause she is planning on driving nascar for the year doesnt mean she will be able to handle it which i believe she wont, we'll just have to wait and see but everytime she drives nascar she wrecks and i believe its cause she cant handle the cars, sorry if that doesnt coincide wiht your power steering theory but let me know when this twat can finish a fukking race, if you would just quit posting i wouldnt have to keep burying you son.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

MatI dont worry about this chump. Guy is funny, needless to say after reading pickers posts i can only think that the US education system has alot to answer for

Vegas39

Like i said she'll be gone by the all star break which is mid july, just cause she is planning on driving nascar for the year doesnt mean she will be able to handle it which i believe she wont, we'll just have to wait and see but everytime she drives nascar she wrecks and i believe its cause she cant handle the cars, sorry if that doesnt coincide wiht your power steering theory but let me know when this twat can finish a fukking race, if you would just quit posting i wouldnt have to keep burying you son.
    Since she is driving full nationwide schedule I highly doubt she will fade away. They will make money ten fold off just her merchandise sales

MC PICKS
    Update your status

MatI dont worry about this chump. Guy is funny, needless to say after reading pickers posts i can only think that the US education system has alot to answer for
    You have no clue, your education system is so bad your best basketball players come here to go to college, st marys ring a bell? Your so smart you come up with well thought out statements like american kids shoot each other in school and shit, moron.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Since she is driving full nationwide schedule I highly doubt she will fade away. They will make money ten fold off just her merchandise sales
    I said in a post earlier that she is here for the ad revenue, but if shes not winning races and wrecking every week she will not last, she wrecks every time she drives stock cars, i dont know why she thiinks it will be any different, like i told these australian fukks, we will have to wait and see.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nice body. Manly face.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

nice now only if she would of flipped

MatI

You crack me up. You don't seem to know shit about anything.

I wish you were right and I wouldnt have to see her after AS break. I wish she fukn got sacked tomorrow.

But do you realise that ratings are through the roof when she competes? And she has sponsors that don't give a shit if she crashes every race because she is a fukn sponsors dream to them? Do you have any idea how much they are making already off her just on tshirt and hat sales? You don't even understand how power steering works, so I doubt you have a clue about income that can be earnt from merchandise sales.

I'm not saying this because I like the stupid talentless bitch, but because it's fukn reality. She will sadly be in NASCAR for awhile yet and will definitely be in the sport for the next 3-4 years before any of her sponsors start giving up on her.

No run along you stupid twat.

ACoochy

You have no clue, your education system is so bad your best basketball players come here to go to college, st marys ring a bell? Your so smart you come up with well thought out statements like american kids shoot each other in school and shit, moron.
    Congratulations pal. I hear in the future ur in the running to be nominated for a Darwin award, probably ur life's biggest achievement....

MC PICKS
    Update your status

You crack me up. You don't seem to know shit about anything. I wish you were right and I wouldnt have to see her after AS break. I wish she fukn got sacked tomorrow. But do you realise that ratings are through the roof when she competes? And she has sponsors that don't give a shit if she crashes every race because she is a fukn sponsors dream to them? Do you have any idea how much they are making already off her just on tshirt and hat sales? You don't even understand how power steering works, so I doubt you have a clue about income that can be earnt from merchandise sales. I'm not saying this because I like the stupid talentless bitch, but because it's fukn reality. She will sadly be in NASCAR for awhile yet and will definitely be in the sport for the next 3-4 years before any of her sponsors start giving up on her. No run along you stupid twat.
    Ratings are thru the roof every year for daytona, and a twat is a broad u dumbfukk, again clueless and buried. You dumb foreign fukks crack me up, guys are really fukking retarded and shit.

Vegas39

You crack me up. You don't seem to know shit about anything.

I wish you were right and I wouldnt have to see her after AS break. I wish she fukn got sacked tomorrow.

But do you realise that ratings are through the roof when she competes? And she has sponsors that don't give a shit if she crashes every race because she is a fukn sponsors dream to them? Do you have any idea how much they are making already off her just on tshirt and hat sales? You don't even understand how power steering works, so I doubt you have a clue about income that can be earnt from merchandise sales.

I'm not saying this because I like the stupid talentless bitch, but because it's fukn reality. She will sadly be in NASCAR for awhile yet and will definitely be in the sport for the next 3-4 years before any of her sponsors start giving up on her.

No run along you stupid twat.
    No to mention books love it with all the people betting her to win Daytona

PickWinnerAllDay

Cool...beats concentrating on gunning down innocent high school students...Something ur country does quite well...
    Wow? Are you really saying stuff like this? Don't argue with an idiot and allow him to let you make horrible comments. For the record, I had a friend at Virginia Tech who was in that class room and lost a close friend, but this isn't a subject that should be joked about.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Congratulations pal. I hear in the future ur in the running to be nominated for a Darwin award, probably ur life's biggest achievement....
    Another snappy comeback, you come up with that one all by urself ACdoosh?

Vegas39

Ratings are thru the roof every year for daytona, and a twat is a broad u dumbfukk, again clueless and buried. You dumb foreign fukks crack me up, guys are really fukking retarded and shit.

Change your name to mcclueless

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Change your name to mcclueless
    How bout you mind ur business and go fukk urself jerkoff.

MatI

You fukn Dummy. Why are you still carrying on like a pork chop. I have already buried you but more than happy to keep shovelling dirt in your face.

here is something for you to try and read - http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/...for-monst.html

She raced several times last year. Here is a small example of what she is doing to tv ratings even for a shitty ARCA race!

Race coverage ratings peaked at 2.66 (1,997,000 households), which was up 72 percent from last year's peak of 1.55 (1,137,000 households). According to Neilson Media Research, 2.4 million viewers tuned in to Saturday's event, which marked an 87 percent increase from last year's audience of 1.3 million.

"The Daytona ARCA race always has been a strong performer for SPEED," network president Hunter Nickell said in their release. "We expected a ratings bump from the 'Danica factor,' but this is much more than a bump. There is no question that her strong debut performance is great news for her, her team and everyone involved in the sport. She handled an intense amount of attention and drove an excellent race."

Sadly, while this keeps up, she isnt going anywhere.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

You fukn Dummy. Why are you still carrying on like a pork chop. I have already buried you but more than happy to keep shovelling dirt in your face. here is something for you to try and read - http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/...for-monst.html She raced several times last year. Here is a small example of what she is doing to tv ratings even for a shitty ARCA race! Race coverage ratings peaked at 2.66 (1,997,000 households), which was up 72 percent from last year's peak of 1.55 (1,137,000 households). According to Neilson Media Research, 2.4 million viewers tuned in to Saturday's event, which marked an 87 percent increase from last year's audience of 1.3 million. "The Daytona ARCA race always has been a strong performer for SPEED," network president Hunter Nickell said in their release. "We expected a ratings bump from the 'Danica factor,' but this is much more than a bump. There is no question that her strong debut performance is great news for her, her team and everyone involved in the sport. She handled an intense amount of attention and drove an excellent race." Sadly, while this keeps up, she isnt going anywhere.
    Pork chop? No time to read about nascar, dont even like the shit, just made my point and when she decides to leave the circuit ill know i was right, like i usually am.

Vegas39

How bout you mind ur business and go fukk urself jerkoff.
    No wonder all think you are mentally challenged

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Wow? Are you really saying stuff like this? Don't argue with an idiot and allow him to let you make horrible comments. For the record, I had a friend at Virginia Tech who was in that class room and lost a close friend, but this isn't a subject that should be joked about.
    Winner i apologise (TOO SOON??). Thought it happened 10 years ago hence due to timeline was allowable to joke about. May those innocent people RIP...

PickWinnerAllDay

Winner i apologise (TOO SOON??). Thought it happened 10 years ago hence due to timeline was allowable to joke about. May those innocent people RIP...
    You were probably talking about Columbine... there have been lots of other shootings. None to get that kind of attention.

We have lots of spoiled little angry brats in America who get violent because kids make fun of them.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

No wonder all think you are mentally challenged
    Yeah like i give two flying fukks what you think, jerkoff.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Thread has turned gay

It should be about her looks

Not fukkin driving and how bad she is

ACoochy

Another snappy comeback, you come up with that one all by urself ACdoosh?
    Wow...Ur getting buried from all angles here and u still want more?? Post some fukkin winners or STFU stooge!!!

MatI

Pork chop? No time to read about nascar, dont even like the shit, just made my point and when she decides to leave the circuit ill know i was right, like i usually am.
    I know reading isn't your strongest skill, you haven't been able to even keep up with this thread!

So when she leaves in like 5 years you will be telling yourself you were right all along I bet?!

I'll bring this back up at AS break don't worry.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I know reading isn't your strongest skill, you haven't been able to even keep up with this thread! So when she leaves in like 5 years you will be telling yourself you were right all along I bet?! I'll bring this back up at AS break don't worry.
    The fact you think she'll be driving nascar full time in 5 years shows your stupididty, the fact that you think someone who cant finish a race without wrecking is gonna be allowed to rack up coutless DNFs over the course of even one season is laughable. Your stupidity is amazing.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

lol, women drivers

First 1234 Last