View New Posts
  1. #1
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 324
    Message Me

    Only In America...Unreal

    Dax, when you gonna offer some lines for this

  2. #2

    Will all that flailing, rolling around, and flopping it looks like just UEFA.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

  3. #3

    They have these lines up at certain bitcoin books.

  4. #4
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 324
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Will all that flailing, rolling around, and flopping it looks like just UEFA.

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    They have these lines up at certain bitcoin books.
    Illini recently joined btcsports, will look into it. As a noob am blown away by it all still....This is crazy illini...

    Illini, what would u receommend as being the 'best' btc book atm??

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post


    Illini recently joined btcsports, will look into it. As a noob am blown away by it all still....This is crazy illini...

    Illini, what would u receommend as being the 'best' btc book atm??
    Never heard of btcsports...I had an agent from the forum bookie scandal years ago that set me up with bitcoinsportsbook, if you can get in that book you will be amazed at the slow moving lines and what they offer. It's a different world now Coochmaster! G*d Bless you and your plays!
    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave flyingillini 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 324
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Never heard of btcsports...I had an agent from the forum bookie scandal years ago that set me up with bitcoinsportsbook, if you can get in that book you will be amazed at the slow moving lines and what they offer. It's a different world now Coochmaster! G*d Bless you and your plays!
    Illini, thankyou. After checking out that site i gotta say its almost the ultimate in anonymity...My understanding is that you dont even need to have a email address?? Alot less hassle for books as well (no risk of chargebacks, almost instant)...
    Same deal but online...

    Getting past the scaremongering i can see y the higherups are scared of this. This really is and has the potential to be quite impressive..GL

  7. #7
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 198
    Message Me

    Yeah no luck with posting lines for this crazy sh*t, i also doubt many players live to see their 50's after being tased so many times...

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Illini, thankyou. After checking out that site i gotta say its almost the ultimate in anonymity...My understanding is that you dont even need to have a email address?? Alot less hassle for books as well (no risk of chargebacks, almost instant)...
    Same deal but online...

    Getting past the scaremongering i can see y the higherups are scared of this. This really is and has the potential to be quite impressive..GL
    Coochy, of course they are afraid but the writing is on the wall. Bitcoin is the future and just buying and selling on a daily basis you can make some good coin. A very close source of mine just let me know you signed up to the book. Good luck and I hope you take the book to the cleaners! G*d Bless you Coochy!

  9. #9
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 324
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Coochy, of course they are afraid but the writing is on the wall. Bitcoin is the future and just buying and selling on a daily basis you can make some good coin. A very close source of mine just let me know you signed up to the book. Good luck and I hope you take the book to the cleaners! G*d Bless you Coochy!
    Ty Illini....Signing up not a problem, grasping (what i thought i knew of) the concept is proving a little more challenging.

    Just one more thing id like to know. What would be the most reputable method for purchasing bitcoins? Only ask as their are multiple methods and as a noob am still finding my feet so to speak...

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Ty Illini....Signing up not a problem, grasping (what i thought i knew of) the concept is proving a little more challenging.

    Just one more thing id like to know. What would be the most reputable method for purchasing bitcoins? Only ask as their are multiple methods and as a noob am still finding my feet so to speak...
    I use Dwolla, paxum and bitinstant.

  11. #11
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 324
    Message Me

    Ty...Seems like you guys have more options than i and they all want AML documents and new legislation coming in today attempting to legislate this...
    Will be interesting to see how the currency reacts to this....

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Ty...Seems like you guys have more options than i and they all want AML documents and new legislation coming in today attempting to legislate this...
    Will be interesting to see how the currency reacts to this....
    Yes, but there is a huge misconception that a lot of people don't understand about bitcoin. I use it strictly for legal purposes and try to grind out a profit.... They need to make it where the people using it for illegal purposes can't.... that is why the new law is coming into place... I don't blame them and it should be regulated better.... G*d Bless you Coochy!
    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave flyingillini 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 34,253
    Betpoints: 85
    Message Me

    Illini I want you to cradle me like I baby. I really do enjoy your other 5 posting names. I never would thought they were you you. Illini you do so much for the community...
    Baruch HaShem son

  14. #14

    Holy shit..."unreal" is the best word for it. Apparently slamball wasn't ridiculous enough.

  15. #15

    New Sport -------> Tazer Ball


  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Illini I want you to cradle me like I baby. I really do enjoy your other 5 posting names. I never would thought they were you you. Illini you do so much for the community...
    Baruch HaShem son
    I do enjoy my posting name as ILLINI but have more fun with the other Candian names I use and the chaos I start with other posters under my other names.

  17. #17

    Am I in the future???? Silk Road is unfuckin real. This is fuckin insane. Just signed up today and started reading the forums.

    An open market like that for those type of goods? Wow.
    This is the future of gambling, some sort of electronic currency which can be converted and you can have a worldwide exchange/market. So many positives...
    What book will make this work?

  18. #18
    ACoochy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,868
    Betpoints: 324
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Am I in the future???? Silk Road is unfuckin real. This is fuckin insane. Just signed up today and started reading the forums. An open market like that for those type of goods? Wow. This is the future of gambling, some sort of electronic currency which can be converted and you can have a worldwide exchange/market. So many positives... What book will make this work?
    Yeah just went and checked it out myself...Probably infiltrated with law enforcement posing as sellers, given all the publicity the site has garnished...

    As for a book. bitcoinsportsbook.com is not too bad from what ive seen...Slow moving lines, is a bonus. SBR should look into this given the issues with DOJ and gambling for its american consumers...

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Yeah just went and checked it out myself...Probably infiltrated with law enforcement posing as sellers, given all the publicity the site has garnished...
    definitely possible. But they say that the buyers should send the product to either a nearby house or a friends house. One would assume law enforcement would be much more concerned about the sellers than the buyers unless they are trying to hit up recreational users, which I sort of doubt. Waste of resources tracking down a guy buying a little bit mdma or something.

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I do enjoy my posting name as ILLINI but have more fun with the other Candian names I use and the chaos I start with other posters under my other names.
    Illini,
    What part/province in Canada are you from? I know you are Canadian, but live in the U.S. Just curious what province you are from.

  21. #21
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 8,160
    Betpoints: 30
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I do enjoy my posting name as ILLINI but have more fun with the other Candian names I use and the chaos I start with other posters under my other names.

Top