drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I gotta add you to the list now too?

Dude you too funny, you gonna add me to this so called list of yours cause i was simply giving you my opinion and advice. Stop acting like a child, grow-up and see that i was not insulting you. I guess you cant handle positive and negative Criticism. Yes add me to your list, if it makes you feel better. Take care.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by dshawn View Post
    lol you aint gotta add nobody.. im on this too.. bclc....

keep posting your plays
    No nice plays the last few days...

Hoping for tomorrow. See ya in the a.m.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

dj at $30 bets, do you realize how much of an edge you have to have to make more than pennies? Even a 5% edge only makes you $1.50 in expected value. There is no doubt you can make +EV plays on pro-line, I have threads of my own about it, but unless it's just a fun hobby it is really a waste of time from a money making standpoint.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    dj at $30 bets, do you realize how much of an edge you have to have to make more than pennies? Even a 5% edge only makes you $1.50 in expected value. There is no doubt you can make +EV plays on pro-line, I have threads of my own about it, but unless it's just a fun hobby it is really a waste of time from a money making standpoint.
    Call it running hot or lucky then but I've been making about 15% every year... I bet upwards of 15k a year profiting roughly 3k

I've also hit them for large amounts (including 10k, 2.7k and 2.2k) that I don't even include in the above numbers.

Call it a hobby all you like. Not a hobby for me. In fact, it's probably my most consistent money maker.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

DJ's copy & paste tool is apparently working again!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

ROLL CALL:

chingo
    biggie12
    jayvegas420
    billysink
    sapidoc
    slope99
    smoke
    agendaman
    the kraken
    hels
    drin$entive
    hydrosmak
    rudyruetigger

These guys all found time to slam me when I'm down but they can't swing by when I'm caking up? It's because they're pathetic. Especially jayvegas420 who chirped me, challenged me, lost, and now can't hold up his end of the bet (staying out of my threads).

I told you trying working at burger king instead. That's "hating"?

Mathy just told you you get about 1.50 per set. Let's use your numbers, you are up what, 900 in 3 months? Yea I'd say burger king would've worked better and you are boasting about it.

Hey pal, I'm not hating on you..I don't really give a fukk what you do and its about time you realize noone else cares either so stop trying.

What the hell do I care if you become a billionaire or homeless?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

$1954

OLG
    3/4 (4 tickets) $3 a ticket, $12 total
    38H Real Sociedad
    41H Dynamo
    43H Revolution
    1H Rangers

BCLC
    2/6 (15 tickets) $5 a ticket except for the tickets including 37T which are $10, $100 total
    28T Cubs/Brewers
    29T Mets/Marlins
    31V Mariners
    35T Astros/Pirates
    37T Padres/Phillies
    45T Nats/Reds

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I told you trying working at burger king instead. That's "hating"?

Mathy just told you you get about 1.50 per set. Let's use your numbers, you are up what, 900 in 3 months? Yea I'd say burger king would've worked better and you are boasting about it.

Hey pal, I'm not hating on you..I don't really give a fukk what you do and its about time you realize noone else cares either so stop trying.

What the hell do I care if you become a billionaire or homeless?
    Quit flapping your lips goober. I'm putting myself out there and winning. Where the fukk your winning threads at?

This is just one of many facets of mine to make money. If you think BK would be better, I'm sure you can find an application online but I'm cool with lazily making an extra $300 a month.

Good luck with the interview!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

All I see is a kid who got picked on as a kid or pushed aside and is now trying to get attention from somewhere else. Noone cares if you smoke weed on video or take cocaine to a rhianna concert pal.

Try working at burger king instead is hardly hating. It looks like the truth so far. Don't hold a grudge because I made you look like a fool in the expected value/expected growth thread.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    All I see is a kid who got picked on as a kid or pushed aside and is now trying to get attention from somewhere else. Noone cares if you smoke weed on video or take cocaine to a rhianna concert pal.

Try working at burger king instead is hardly hating. It looks like the truth so far. Don't hold a grudge because I made you look like a fool in the expected value/expected growth thread.
    Man, you're being such a fukking tool. People who make videos do so for fun and entertainment... It would be pretty boring if jj just talked about plays or if RyanLeaf wasn't drunk. It's not like I show off for the vids, this is how I live. I've been saying this since day one here, I don't try to be somebody I'm not.

I WILL be that guy at the SBR bash with the weed, coke, and strippers.

PS Make a video then fukking talk to me, I'd love to see how sorry of a sack you are rudy.

And what's with all this BK talk?? I serve at one of Ottawa's finest restaurants in the summers and I take the winters off. I supplement with sports whether it be this provincial lottery stuff or otherwise. How you making me look like a fool?

I think you're looking pretty dumb coming in and hating a winning thread considering how many there are on SBR...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thanks.
    $8.95 an hour & 50% off all orders.
    5 days a week.
    It would still be better than lying about being a professional lottery player.
    If you don't change your gambling philosophy you might not find yourself working at BK but eating out of the garbage behind it.

mathdotcom

Waste of time, sign up at a jazette and get a $500 bonus in 2 minutes

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Waste of time, sign up at a jazette and get a $500 bonus in 2 minutes

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

I don't understand why all you cherry dikk fukks keep hating?

I'm making money, that's all that matters to me. It takes like 45 minutes of my day at the most.

At $300 a month, works out to about $10 a day. Now I haven't done this everyday, day in and day out, so it's actually more but whatever, I'll underestimate it.

That works out to $12.50/hour, which is higher than minimum wage almost anywhere.

Plus I enjoy doing it, the winnings are tax-free, and it makes all you fukkers mad.

Perfect.

mathdotcom

People are making fun of you because you're just an idiot on a lucky streak [assuming you're even documenting it right - do you think anyone has bothered to check? You don't even post what the payouts are.]

Plus a quick look at your picks today suggest they're not even close to break even.

Dynamo? -12.6% edge
    Revolution? -14.5% edge

And when you parlay -EV it gets even worse

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

People are making fun of you because you're just an idiot on a lucky streak [assuming you're even documenting it right - do you think anyone has bothered to check? You don't even post what the payouts are.]

Plus a quick look at your picks today suggest they're not even close to break even.

Dynamo? -12.6% edge
    Revolution? -14.5% edge

And when you parlay -EV it gets even worse
    You're dumb.

A lucky streak does not last 4 years. I've been doing this since I can remember. And if you read the thread at all instead of just gazing from your almighty horse, you would know that jayvegas did try to call me out but there was nothing. I've also had several people come in here to defend my character and my meticulous record keeping. And the payouts can be easily found if you actually care but it's clear you don't. You just want to say your piece... Well I don't give a flying fukk mathdotcom.

You're really dumb.

Dynamo is only -2.3% and Revolution -5.6% -- which I agree is -EV but OLG has been bear lately so sometimes you have to cap to make up the extra couple of percent.

I guess you should get used to being jealous of me winning though, especially when I'm getting laid at the SBR bash and you're sitting up in your hotel room crunching meaningless numbers with jj's thumb up your butt while you teach him how to apply Poisson distribution.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No, actually, it's been checked.
    I thought I was fairly thorough when I checked how he scored his plays & how he adds & subtracts.
    Can you believe this guy is seriously asking why he's disliked?
    Like we are the 1st humans he's encountered that didn't like being treated like idiots?!?!?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Jay, I honestly believe you're the biggest mush on SBR forums. Our contest all but proved that.

Or the fact that you can't stick to your word? Why even make a challenge if you're not going to keep your end of the bargain?

mathdotcom

You're dumb.

Dynamo is only -2.3% and Revolution -5.6% -- which I agree is -EV but OLG has been bear lately so sometimes you have to cap to make up the extra couple of percent.
    These are measured against a sharp market like Pinnacle or Betfair. So if they're -2.3% and -5.6% it means you could have just bet those games online and gotten a better price than you would have through OLG. Regardless of what you think about Dynamo's chances of winning, you're not getting the best price.

Yep I'm dumb

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

These are measured against a sharp market like Pinnacle or Betfair. So if they're -2.3% and -5.6% it means you could have just bet those games online and gotten a better price than you would have through OLG. Regardless of what you think about Dynamo's chances of winning, you're not getting the best price.

Yep I'm dumb
    But I need other games to link up with the edges in order to complete the 3 game requirement. And those percentages are based off the true odds, so you can get Dynamo at Pinny for -115 or you can take it on Proline for -111

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

What bargain?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

$2048

OLG
    4/6 (15 tickets) $10 a ticket, $150 total
    12U 8.5 Royals/White Sox
    13H Twins
    62H Getafe
    67H Espanyol
    73H Lazio
    17V Rockies

BCLC
    2/4 (6 tickets) $5 a ticket, $30 total
    66V Mariners
    70T Padres/Phillies
    76T Rockies/Dodgers
    79T Kings/Coyotes

mathdotcom

$2048

BCLC
    2/4 (6 tickets) $5 a ticket, $30 total
    66V Mariners
    70T Padres/Phillies
    76T Rockies/Dodgers
    79T Kings/Coyotes
    Has EV of +8-10%

Good work

$30 --> $33

Big timer . com !!

Come on, if you're going to do it, do it.
    Attached Images
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave mathdotcom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420, and hels

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Math.com has just become my favourite poster!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Dude, I already took the OLG for 10k off of $50, DOCUMENTED, along with 2.2k and 2.7k.

Get the fukk off my back and out of my thread. You of all people should know that it's not what you've done in the past, it's what you're going to do in the future.

Let's see you do it again... The OLG is becoming a lot harder to beat. I had to wake up mad early to get my tickets in.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Dude, I already took the OLG for 10k off of $50, DOCUMENTED, along with 2.2k and 2.7k.

Get the fukk off my back and out of my thread. You of all people should know that it's not what you've done in the past, it's what you're going to do in the future.

Let's see you do it again... The OLG is becoming a lot harder to beat. I had to wake up mad early to get my tickets in.
    ....Says the guy who posted this:

Originally Posted by dj_destroyer
    ROLL CALL:

chingo
    biggie12
    jayvegas420
    billysink
    sapidoc
    slope99
    smoke
    agendaman
    the kraken
    hels
    drin$entive
    hydrosmak
    rudyruetigger

These guys all found time to slam me when I'm down but they can't swing by when I'm caking up? It's because they're pathetic. Especially jayvegas420 who chirped me, challenged me, lost, and now can't hold up his end of the bet (staying out of my threads).

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

I didn't post the roll call for you haters to come back and keep hating!?!?!?!?!?!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Math.com has just become my favourite poster!
    That doesnt sound like a hateful post at all.
    You read weird.

Youre actually the one hating when you imply that you want his tickets to lose.

"Let's see you do it again..."

This is about as positive as you get, I guess?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

That doesnt sound like a hateful post at all.
    You read weird.

Youre actually the one hating when you imply that you want his tickets to lose.

"Let's see you do it again..."
    I'm not implying that I want him to lose you knucklehead... I'm just stating that it is harder than it was in the past to win (even only a couple years). There are many reasons for this but you don't care to learn, you just want to say your piece.

At least when mathy criticizes me, he does so with valid arguments. You just actually thought it was impossible to turn a profit. Math knows it is a profitable venture, his argument is just that it is not worth the time/effort for 10-15% whereas I think it is.

I agree it is becoming harder and more time consuming than it was, but you learn to adapt.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

IF he posted winning tickets from today I feel like youd still be fairly unimpressed with him.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

IF he posted winning tickets from today I feel like youd still be fairly unimpressed with him.
    That's a loaded question. However impressed with him, I'd have to be equally impressed with myself. Beating Proline is a grind but it's not rocket science. In fact, with certain tools and a bit of knowledge, it's rather easy.

mathdotcom

Look, have fun and do whatever you want. I am convinced you will make money in the long run. But the nature of parlays is eventually you will get a huge payout that alters your BR (at least the BR allocated to this endeavor) significantly and you get the impression each bet you make is earning you 'real money'.

All I'm trying to tell you is that you should sleep in because your bets are not making you as much as you think. That is unless the value you place on sleeping in is less than $3. It's about $300 for me.

So since you are making money in the LR, why not make it worth your while and bet more.

mathdotcom

Also since you seem to be a young and enterprising fellow, I suggest you look around online for much easier opportunities that will net you more cash with less risk and still let you sleep in.

I stopped Pro-Line long ago because of hitting the liability limit which just wasn't worth the hassle given I could barely get a dime down. And then when they do cash it takes more time going around and around looking for convenience stores that have enough cash you pay you out $900.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Also since you seem to be a young and enterprising fellow, I suggest you look around online for much easier opportunities that will net you more cash with less risk and still let you sleep in.

I stopped Pro-Line long ago because of hitting the liability limit which just wasn't worth the hassle given I could barely get a dime down. And then when they do cash it takes more time going around and around looking for convenience stores that have enough cash you pay you out $900.
    Did I mention I cashed out my 10k at one store? None of the tickets were over 1k and I know an old school guy who had 4k on him when I talked to him and the rest of it the next week.

PM me for the name if you ever have a lot to cash. (Ottawa)

mathdotcom

Did I mention I cashed out my 10k at one store? None of the tickets were over 1k and I know an old school guy who had 4k on him when I talked to him and the rest of it the next week.

PM me for the name if you ever have a lot to cash. (Ottawa)
    I had a deal with a shopowner who gave me a kickback but it was such a grind I stopped almost 2 years ago

First ... 678910 Last