jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

today i will have multiple wagers so check back at the conclusion of the first game. this first game starts at 12:00 eastern time and feel like i have a very stong play on the north carolina and duke game as well. im not making a writeup since there is only 1 hour until tip off and want to give plenty of time to put your wager in but know my spreadsheet has this squeaking over at 130. the last time these two teams met the total was set at 130 points and these teams shot 31 and 33% from the field, not to mention a combined 3 for 24 from the 3 point line. south floridas last 7 games have gone under and the linesmakers have deflated this total a bit too much here.

1. ncaa: west virginia & south florida over 117
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Taro Punk

jmathes

Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    today i will have multiple wagers so check back at the conclusion of the first game. this first game starts at 12:00 eastern time and feel like i have a very stong play on the north carolina and duke game as well. im not making a writeup since there is only 1 hour until tip off and want to give plenty of time to put your wager in but know my spreadsheet has this squeaking over at 130. the last time these two teams met the total was set at 130 points and these teams shot 31 and 33% from the field, not to mention a combined 3 for 24 from the 3 point line. south floridas last 7 games have gone under and the linesmakers have deflated this total a bit too much here.

1. ncaa: west virginia & south florida over 117
    loss

on to bet #2 of the progression which will be on north carolina. theres a reason north carolina is favored on the road.

2. north carolina -1.5

Overall Record 17-12-1

Chase Record 17-0

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win on North Carolina

Taro Punk
    Taro Punk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Increment betting is the thing! you will win in long run as long as you have the capital Will follow you till the end

jmathes

loss

on to bet #2 of the progression which will be on north carolina. theres a reason north carolina is favored on the road.

2. north carolina -1.5

Overall Record 17-12-1

Chase Record 17-0
    Win

Easy win just as i thought. Crunching numbers now and will be back in a few minutes with today's play

Overall Record 18-12-1

Chase Record 18-0

jmathes

today i am rolling with the miami heat. just like yesterday you have a road team favored over a very good home team. this line says everything you need to know. lebron and wade are on a mission and the lakers will not slow them down.

1. miami -2.5

troosyreen
    troosyreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good luck!

jmathes

today i am rolling with the miami heat. just like yesterday you have a road team favored over a very good home team. this line says everything you need to know. lebron and wade are on a mission and the lakers will not slow them down.

1. miami -2.5
    loss

bad loss yesterday with miami not even showing up for this one. todays game im going with davidson in something that is purely a spreadsheet pick. on to #2 in the progression...

2. ncaa: davidson -12.5

Overall Record 18-13-1

Chase Record 18-0

Taro Punk

sticking with you! For the Win!

jmathes

loss

bad loss yesterday with miami not even showing up for this one. todays game im going with davidson in something that is purely a spreadsheet pick. on to #2 in the progression...

2. ncaa: davidson -12.5

Overall Record 18-13-1

Chase Record 18-0
    loss

another loss yesterday but very confident today. im not sold on the knicks and think the mavericks get it done tonight. on to bet #3 in the progression

3. nba: dallas -2

Overall Record 18-14-1

Chase Record 18-0

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

c/o j mathes/just some thoughts /one thing you are doing correctly is betting w/betpoints./not real money YET /also being a mathematician i am all martingale systems eventually lose /here is one for you youre at a roulette table red has come up 11 times in a row next bet is red/NO KIDDING you bet till it loses/finally pay your rent 6 mos.in advance go for it /gl dude

Taro Punk

you're right, there's a chance to lose though it's very small. Increment betting DO work. Follow a tipster who has years of betting records without a losing streak of more than 6. Which means, take that you followed him since the first bet he tipped, till now, you should not have lost yet still, there's a chance he will lose 7 straight in the next 7 tips

I have used increment betting years ago just for trying out, however my capital only allowed me to lose 4 times a row. Therefore I did not continue. ;( I will continue in the future though

Taro Punk

anyways, Dallas won streak is back to W:1

Overall Record 19-14-1

Chase Record 19-0

Gratz jmathes

jmathes

loss

another loss yesterday but very confident today. im not sold on the knicks and think the mavericks get it done tonight. on to bet #3 in the progression

3. nba: dallas -2

Overall Record 18-14-1

Chase Record 18-0
    win

easy win tonight and will be posting my next play pretty early tomorrow morning. there is a big slate of games so i will have atleast two games in this thread.

Overall Record 19-14-1

Chase Record 19-0

jmathes

todays game starts at 12 pm eastern time so you have about 2 hours to get this bet down. the public has driven the line from pick to -2.5 to 3 in some places. just because uconn won the big east tourney last year doesnt mean theyre gonna win it this year, especially without kemba walker. west virginia will slow down and make uconn play a slower tempo and look for rebounding to be a huge factor in this game, as west virginia is much stronger in this area. it will be a hard fought game but i see the mountaineers pulling away in the 2nd half. at the conclusion of this game i will post another play so please check back. good luck today!

1. ncaa: west virginia +2.5

jmathes

todays game starts at 12 pm eastern time so you have about 2 hours to get this bet down. the public has driven the line from pick to -2.5 to 3 in some places. just because uconn won the big east tourney last year doesnt mean theyre gonna win it this year, especially without kemba walker. west virginia will slow down and make uconn play a slower tempo and look for rebounding to be a huge factor in this game, as west virginia is much stronger in this area. it will be a hard fought game but i see the mountaineers pulling away in the 2nd half. at the conclusion of this game i will post another play so please check back. good luck today!

1. ncaa: west virginia +2.5
    Loss

Bullshit loss with west Virginia blowing a big lead. On to bet #2 in the progression

2. Nba: philly -6.5

Overall Record 19-15-1

Chase Record 19-0

jmathes

Loss

Bullshit loss with west Virginia blowing a big lead. On to bet #2 in the progression

2. Nba: philly -6.5

Overall Record 19-15-1

Chase Record 19-0
    win

a very easy win last night and now up 1000 points in this thread in no time. i am looking over the games now and will have an early day game on my slate then followed by a night game most likely in the nba. every 1000 points i win in this thread i will give away 10 points to the first 3 posters who post something positive in this thread. be back in a few minutes...

Overall Record 20-15-1

Chase Record 20-0
    Last edited by jmathes; 03-08-12 at 08:41 AM.

Taro Punk

congratulations! hope to see your streak to 1000
    Points Awarded:

jmathes gave Taro Punk 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jmathes

check back at the conclusion of this game because i will have another play today. im looking at the dallas mavericks line which is -3 and like it alot. im pretty sure this line will be at -4 by gametime so the earlier the better.

1. ncaa: baylor -2

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

baylor looks too easy but im on it as well, good luck man.
    Points Awarded:

jmathes gave jeffdane 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just missed the baylor wager lol....damn

jmathes

Quote Originally Posted by Taro Punk View Post
    congratulations! hope to see your streak to 1000

thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    baylor looks too easy but im on it as well, good luck man.

the line was a little low due to kstates recent success but im not fooled

Quote Originally Posted by Teamprofit101 View Post
    i just missed the baylor wager lol....damn

sorry you missed it man. i always try and give atleast 1-2 hours before the games start so you can catch the play. stay tuned as i will have another play at the conclusion of this game. hopefully baylor can hold on to this lead

jmathes

check back at the conclusion of this game because i will have another play today. im looking at the dallas mavericks line which is -3 and like it alot. im pretty sure this line will be at -4 by gametime so the earlier the better.

1. ncaa: baylor -2
    win

another easy double digit victory with baylor dominating the entire game. on to the next bet... the mavericks are recovering from a sloppy stretch of games where they just didnt play well at all. well my numbers show that dallas beats phoenix easily which they have done the last 7 games both straight up and ats. this old suns team wont have the energy to keep up with the mavs who are rested, especially after that terrible let down against oklahoma city

1. nba: dallas -3.5

Overall Record 21-15-1

Chase Record 21-0

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

congrats.

i have always been of the opinion that chase systems can work if you make quality picks, which you are doing
    Points Awarded:

jmathes gave milwaukee mike 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jmathes

win

another easy double digit victory with baylor dominating the entire game. on to the next bet... the mavericks are recovering from a sloppy stretch of games where they just didnt play well at all. well my numbers show that dallas beats phoenix easily which they have done the last 7 games both straight up and ats. this old suns team wont have the energy to keep up with the mavs who are rested, especially after that terrible let down against oklahoma city

1. nba: dallas -3.5

Overall Record 21-15-1

Chase Record 21-0
    loss

tough loss with the mavericks choking a double digit lead in the 2nd half. todays pick is a total which is rare but the spreadsheet has done pretty well. i have this game being at a total of >71 in the first half and landing around 148.5 on the final. i will have another wager at the conclusion of this game so please check back. on to bet #2 in the progression...

2. ncaa: st josephs & st bonaventure over 134

Overall Record 21-16-1

Chase Record 21-0

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love your thread (and the idea) of the 7 in a row, but is hard to follow. There should be a clean record of your picks in your first post, as the last will be from anyone posting after you( just go back and edit). 8 would be better as the chance of 7 in a 100 is close to 1% and 8 in under 1%.
    ej
    Initial bankrol 100

team/ result/bet size/ bankrol
    miami -13/ win/ 2 /102
    Orlando +3/ loss/ 2 /100
    spurs -2 /win/ 4 /104
    cavalier-8/ win/ 2 /106

I know my math there is wrong, just an example. Probably doing it in excel would be better.
    Last edited by probettor1; 03-09-12 at 10:41 AM.

WILLIE
    Anyone want to smoke with Willie again?
    WILLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jmathes, do you have a breakdown of the win/lose record and profit/loss for each level of your plays?

Taro Punk

8 in row will means x2 the stakes which will be damn lot!

save the trouble~ true supporters will read the whole tread for the record

Cheers!

probettor1

Cheers!
    not a true supperter

probettor1

Cheers!
    Not a true supporter

jmathes

Quote Originally Posted by WILLIE View Post
    Jmathes, do you have a breakdown of the win/lose record and profit/loss for each level of your plays?

no i dont have that but i will take the time to do that in a couple months. right now i think its pretty irrelevant so early with less than 40 plays

jmathes

loss

tough loss with the mavericks choking a double digit lead in the 2nd half. todays pick is a total which is rare but the spreadsheet has done pretty well. i have this game being at a total of >71 in the first half and landing around 148.5 on the final. i will have another wager at the conclusion of this game so please check back. on to bet #2 in the progression...

2. ncaa: st josephs & st bonaventure over 134

Overall Record 21-16-1

Chase Record 21-0
    win

another winner winner chicken dinner. i will have another play in this thread today that should be posted within the next 30 minutes. the play will be a night game either in the nba or ncaa. as always i try and give atleast a couple hours to give a chance to those that follow to place their wager.

Overall Record 22-16-1

Chase Record 22-0

WILLIE
    Anyone want to smoke with Willie again?
    WILLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

no i dont have that but i will take the time to do that in a couple months. right now i think its pretty irrelevant so early with less than 40 plays
    Thanks for the reply. I'll try to keep an eye out for that info., thanks again.

jmathes

this is my last bet of the day which doesnt start until 8:30 pm eastern. as much as i hate the knicks my numbers show they are the right play tonight. this game concludes a 4 game road trip for the knicks which they have lost the last 3 against the spread and straight up. although milwaukee beat the bulls their last game dont be fooled because they arent a good team at all. this line says everything as i see the knicks turning things around tonight and finishing off their road trip with an easy win

1. nba: ny knicks -1.5

probettor1

this is my last bet of the day which doesnt start until 8:30 pm eastern. as much as i hate the knicks my numbers show they are the right play tonight. this game concludes a 4 game road trip for the knicks which they have lost the last 3 against the spread and straight up. although milwaukee beat the bulls their last game dont be fooled because they arent a good team at all. this line says everything as i see the knicks turning things around tonight and finishing off their road trip with an easy win

1. nba: ny knicks -1.5
    I'm a loser, but with Chadler out and Milwakee losing 10 out of 13 and playing at home dont expect an easy win. My modest opinion, not a great pick. Good luck.

First 1234567 Last