View New Posts
  1. #1

    Collecting 64 times 6 of 6 in Gulfstream Pick Six today..

    29/01/12 Pick 6
    Gulfstream Park, R6: 6-7-11
    Gulfstream Park, R7: 2-4
    Gulfstream Park, R8: 2-4-5-6-7-8-10-12
    Gulfstream Park, R9: 5
    Gulfstream Park, R10: 4-6
    Gulfstream Park, R11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12
    76.80 USD - 0.10 USD - Open


  2. #2

  3. #3
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 2,560
    Betpoints: 30
    Message Me

    wait so how much did u play the ticket for (.25, .50 etc), how much did the ticket cost (each ticket -- i can do the math multiplying it by 64), and how much was the total payout after collecting 64 tickets?

  4. #4

    Yes, the Rainbow Six offered by Gulfstream Park is 0.10 tickets. Tomorrow carryover is 75k aprox.

  5. #5

    Ticket has 768 combinations with is why cost of ticket was 76.80. What do you mean by 64 times though?

  6. #6
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 2,560
    Betpoints: 30
    Message Me

    race 11 didnt run yet and you dont have an "all" in the race

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    race 11 didnt run yet and you dont have an "all" in the race

    Race 8 and 11 moved to the main track, all runners are consider as winners.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Ticket has 768 combinations with is why cost of ticket was 76.80. What do you mean by 64 times though?
    The wager cost ten cents by combo, 64 times, 8 by 8 = 64 (race 8 and 11 moved to the main track)

  9. #9

  10. #10

    28.85 x 64 = 1846.40 not bad for a $76 wager.

  11. #11

    Yeah but it only pays out if there is only one winning ticket. That's why it is only a dime.

  12. #12
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 2,560
    Betpoints: 30
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post


    Race 8 and 11 moved to the main track, all runners are consider as winners.
    forgot that nyra has some varying rules compared to say california or kentucky. nice hit man.

  13. #13
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,768
    Betpoints: 1942
    Message Me

    Nice hit man

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    29/01/12 Pick 6
    Gulfstream Park, R6: 6-7-11
    Gulfstream Park, R7: 2-4
    Gulfstream Park, R8: 2-4-5-6-7-8-10-12
    Gulfstream Park, R9: 5
    Gulfstream Park, R10: 4-6
    Gulfstream Park, R11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12
    76.80 USD - 0.10 USD - Open



    Lets talk this out. You made a 10 cent bet. A $2 pick 6 paid $577. So a 10 cent pick 6 paid $29 rounded up. Two races were alls,Race 8 and 11. Combined you had 16 runners. If you multiply that $29 times 16 you get $464.

    How on earth did you come up with $1,500?

  15. #15

    $2.00 PICK 6 6 of 6 11/2/ALL/5/6/ALL $577.00

    You bet a 10 cent pick 6.

  16. #16

    Ok, I see it now. Lucky hit as none were huge bombs. Congrats.

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Lets talk this out. You made a 10 cent bet. A $2 pick 6 paid $577. So a 10 cent pick 6 paid $29 rounded up. Two races were alls,Race 8 and 11. Combined you had 16 runners. If you multiply that $29 times 16 you get $464.

    How on earth did you come up with $1,500?
    why you sum 8+8, its 8 by 8.

    you sum when is a single race and you multiply when is race by race...
    you are confuse, you sum when you hit 6 and need to calculate the 5 of 6, so to get how many winners of 5 you have, you sum.

    In other words, simply, when you calculate the cost a pick six you have to multiply, not to add.
    In this case all are winner so you have to multiply.

  18. #18

    Gulfstream Park, R8: 2-4-5-6-7-8-10-12
    Gulfstream Park, R11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12

    You have this combos:
    Race 8: 2 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 4 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 5 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 6 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 7 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 8 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 10 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 12 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)

    total 64 combos.

    explained?

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    Gulfstream Park, R8: 2-4-5-6-7-8-10-12
    Gulfstream Park, R11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12

    You have this combos:
    Race 8: 2 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 4 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 5 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 6 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 7 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 8 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 10 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)
    Race 8: 12 with Race 11: 2-3-5-6-7-8-11-12 ( 8 combinations)

    total 64 combos.

    explained?
    Yes, caught it before you first replied to me.

  20. #20

  21. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by orioles View Post
    Yeah but it only pays out if there is only one winning ticket. That's why it is only a dime.
    the entire pool pays out to 1 winner, when there is more then 1 winner they pay out a % of the pool to all winning wagers and carryover the rest, this gets carried over almost everyday so last day of meet is a must go and everyone takes a shot with a .10 base wager that can cover lots of horses

Top