Betpoints: -23

Who gives a fck about him

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Who gives a fck about him
    oh i hear ya...just figured someone would make a thread hating on the patriots....bringing up spygate or something

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lol true .. Everyone hates them just like they hate the yankees

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

No one gives a shit about Dennard, he is just another athlete with a rap sheet. Hernandez on the other hand was debatedly a top 10 Tight End.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

So where is the thread where Hernandez might walk?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    No one gives a shit about Dennard, he is just another athlete with a rap sheet. Hernandez on the other hand was debatedly a top 10 Tight End.
    starting corner on the ne patriots...one of the better teams in football....a team whos former player is linkted to one of the biggest stories of the year......thats why

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who the hell is Denard?

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    starting corner on the ne patriots...one of the better teams in football....a team whos former player is linkted to one of the biggest stories of the year......thats why
    Secondary is one of the parts on the Patriots that people say they need to improve, maybe the only real part. So again, you may be a starting corner for the patriots. But, if you are a db and db's is the weak link of your team then you just aren't that big of a deal. Hernandez was part of the best tight end core in football. Dennard couldn't even sniff Sherman's or Revis's jock. Most people couldn't pick Dennard out of a lineup...literally.

Is Dennard your son or something, op?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

If I'm not mistaken, this is a thread about Dennard.....

BTW, look for him to be cut. The Pats must put their foot down with this crap. They will make an example of this dumb cornhusker.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

[QUOTE=bubblebuttluv;19121288]Secondary is one of the parts on the Patriots that people say they need to improve, maybe the only real part. So again, you may be a starting corner for the patriots. But, if you are a db and db's is the weak link of your team then you just aren't that big of a deal. Hernandez was part of the best tight end core in football. Dennard couldn't even sniff Sherman's or Revis's jock. Most people couldn't pick Dennard out of a lineup...literally.

Is Dennard your son or something, op?[/QUOTE]

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

So what the fukk did this motherfukker do????????????

Unreal

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just another bad character gamble gone wrong for the Pats

Business as usual, nothing to see here

Talib next in line

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

all this for a fukkin dui?

this is the nfl we're talkin about here

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

pats falling apart.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    all this for a fukkin dui?

this is the nfl we're talkin about here
    I agree. DUI are getting up there with armed robbery in the press. Three drinks and you could be over the limit.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cut, for a DUI?

Overreaction by the masses. Shocked.

Predictable is predictable.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Cut, for a DUI?

Overreaction by the masses. Shocked.

Predictable is predictable.
    Cut for being a dumb fukkin moron after seeing his teammate throw his career and life away a few weeks earlier

Can't stay out of trouble for a few months after that?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Cut for being a dumb fukkin moron after seeing his teammate throw his career and life away a few weeks earlier

Can't stay out of trouble for a few months after that?
    Like I said, overreaction.

Cutting a kid, for a DUI, because some Hispanic ass-hat allegedly murdered someone. I fail to see the correlation.

But I am sure Tebow will be found in this story before long.

Basically:

1) hispanic asshat hasn't even been adjudicated.
    2) this kid's situation has nothing to do with the first part.

Imagine, your co-worker gets rung up on a murder charge, you get a DUI. Company policy with DUI's is dealing with it inhouse.

But, because your co-worker has been arrested on a murder charge, you lose your job.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 07-12-13 at 12:24 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Like I said, overreaction.

Cutting a kid, on a DUI, because some Hispanic ass-hat allegedly murdered someone. I fail to see the correlation.

But I am sure, Tebow will be found in this story before long.
    I don't really care what the Patriots do......Just ridiculous to me how you can chance a DUI after seeing your teammate destroy his own life just a few weeks prior (Obviously in a different way).....Especially being a fringe player on probation

Like is that Hernandez thing not a wake up call for some of these fools? Apparently not......Whatever

ChalkyDog

I don't really care what the Patriots do......Just ridiculous to me how you can chance a DUI after seeing your teammate destroy his own life just a few weeks prior (Obviously in a different way).....Especially being a fringe player on probation

Like is that Hernandez thing not a wake up call for some of these fools? Apparently not......Whatever
    The DUI has zero to do with the murder.

It's this type of first take Bayless type bullshit that has gotten to me recently.

For a mundane version of it, look at the morons begging Selig to make a new rule that would allow Puig to make the All-Star team.

That is the type of overreaction short-shortsightedness that is running rampant.

Because, in theory - you are saying cut the guy who got a DUI, because Hernandez has a murder charge. I can't see the correlation, and the only justification is for a PR move.

Calling for people to lose their job is very in right now.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The DUI has zero to do with the murder.

It's this type of first take Bayless type bullshit that has gotten to me recently.

For a mundane version of it, look at the morons begging Selig to make a new rule that would allow Puig to make the All-Star team.

That is the type of overreaction short-shortsightedness that is running rampant.

Because, in theory - you are saying cut the guy who got a DUI, because Hernandez has a murder charge. I can't see the correlation, and the only justification is for a PR move.

Calling for people to lose their job is very in right now.
    I'm not calling for the Pats to cut anyone.....I'm just laughing at the fact that this moron can decide to risk a DUI (and get caught) while being on probation already......He is a fringe player who slipped to the 7th round due to character issues in college

The Hernandez murder case has nothing to do with a DUI but it's puzzling to me how a Patriot player could get in trouble with the law right after seeing one of their own throw his life away essentially.....

Dennard just confirms what we all thought and knew about him anyway if he hadn't before this DUI, that's all

BTW, fringe players who have been arrested already get cut for less than DUI's all the time...
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 07-12-13 at 12:47 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

if u are in the NFL u can afford a limo driver

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

when u drive drunk u put other peoples lives in danger, he should be cut for that shit

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    when u drive drunk u put other peoples lives in danger, he should be cut for that shit
    im pretty sure these guys can call up their team, and even if they arent in that state or city, they could arrange for them to be picked up(although who wants it known by their employer that they are out shitfaced unless its the company xmas party).....shit you are dennard and yer in the nfl playing for the patriots...dont you have someone who can drive you?

i agree with moneyline here.....its just idiotic on dennards part given recent developements in the organization....and his own probation

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

who the hell is Denard?
    Dennard Patterson... running back from rice....straight outta compton, CA

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah i mean i know we all have probably drove before when we shouldnt have and i have gotten a dui before too but if you are in the NFL u gotta be smarter and have someone else drive.

I mean i wont drink and drive anymore its just not worth it. Its scary to think you could be charged with murder for drinking and driving even though u really didnt mean to hurt anyone.

They should all learn from the donte stallworth situation.

If i was in the NFL i'd get a limo and i'd be in the back smoking blunts and drinking champagne with all my teammates and whatever women wanted to chill

bobby heenan
    Update your status

yeah i mean i know we all have probably drove before when we shouldnt have and i have gotten a dui before too but if you are in the NFL u gotta be smarter and have someone else drive.

I mean i wont drink and drive anymore its just not worth it. Its scary to think you could be charged with murder for drinking and driving even though u really didnt mean to hurt anyone.

They should all learn from the donte stallworth situation.

If i was in the NFL i'd get a limo and i'd be in the back smoking blunts and drinking champagne with all my teammates and whatever women wanted to chill
    ya things are a little different for a 7th rounder on a rookie contract.....which is great money to all of us....but for some kid who expected to be doing better.....that money doesnt go that far....especially with friends and family around wanting a piece "oh my cousin plays for the patriots"....but in reality his money is being stretched..........but i think that gives no excuse....

i remember when i was 20 and got a dui...my friends were more than willing to help me out and make sure i wasnt driving...i had one friend get out of work, drive an hour to pick me up, and hour back to my friends school, so i could party with him....and he made the same trip for me to bring me back home at the end of the weekend.........this kid should be putting himself in a position to get a real deal when his rookie contract is up...instead hes playing with fire

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah and its not like he wont get a chance with another team.

if hes good enough he will find a team. Maybe the Panthers will sign him. Panthers starting CB is only 5 ft 6 captain munerlyn

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Just another bad character gamble gone wrong for the Pats

Business as usual, nothing to see here

Talib next in line
    Where's your Geno Smith avatar you big NY Jet loving rooster sucker?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Where's your Geno Smith avatar you big NY Jet loving rooster sucker?
    Atleast you spelled Geno right this time......It's about that time to disappear again from SBR for a few weeks SportsGuey, run away from the heat again.....Getting buried by tons of posters from all angles.....Not one poster has your back on anything in any thread that I've seen, says it all right there.....And yes I know site full of degenerate losers

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

I'm not calling for the Pats to cut anyone.....I'm just laughing at the fact that this moron can decide to risk a DUI (and get caught) while being on probation already......He is a fringe player who slipped to the 7th round due to character issues in college

The Hernandez murder case has nothing to do with a DUI but it's puzzling to me how a Patriot player could get in trouble with the law right after seeing one of their own throw his life away essentially.....

Dennard just confirms what we all thought and knew about him anyway if he hadn't before this DUI, that's all

BTW, fringe players who have been arrested already get cut for less than DUI's all the time...
    See how ridiculous a DUI is though??? Jason Kidd screwed up a car for the second time, didn't take a breath test and won't even lose his license for any real amount of time. He won't even miss a day of driving to work. (Special work license permit.)

It's all about how much money you have.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    See how ridiculous a DUI is though??? Jason Kidd screwed up a car for the second time, didn't take a breath test and won't even lose his license for any real amount of time. He won't even miss a day of driving to work. (Special work license permit.)

It's all about how much money you have.
    Agreed.....But a guy like Dennard should realize this..... he's hanging on to an NFL roster by a thread, being a young 7th round pick already on probation with past character issues.....On a team that is especially not in the mood for anymore bad press, currently dealing with a player accused of being a murderer

And this guy decides it's a good idea to drive drunk

12 Last