nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leave Billy Cundiff alone

guy stood at the podium and faced the media like a man. A lot of players would have showered and then got the **** out of there as fast as they could without talking to the media. Things like this really puts life into perspective. Sports isn't life and death. Were here complaining about a kicker missing a kick, while millions of people will wake up tomorrow morning with no food to eat. I hope Cundiff and Kyle Williams don't lose any sleep over this because they shouldn't. There are so much more important things in life and I hope everyone that will continue to bash them on twitter and other public forums realize that and **** off.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

Maybe some people will wake up tomorrow with no food to eat because he missed......

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

There's a reason the ravens are like his 9th NFL team....

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Maybe some people will wake up tomorrow with no food to eat because he missed......
    Ravens ml backers who went all in...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

guy out of a job next year, that's what you get when you can't hit a 30 yarder

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

And if he made it, some people on the other side would have woken up with no food to eat.

As a matter of fact, I am sure a SF backer can appreciate the loss of money based on an incapable millionaire.

Mjh702
    Mjh702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

THAT was the last kick he will make in a ravens uniform

Mjh702

Maybe in the NFL

Mjh702

That wasn't just a miss, he missed by 30 yards left!!!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    guy stood at the podium and faced the media like a man. A lot of players would have showered and then got the **** out of there as fast as they could without talking to the media. Things like this really puts life into perspective. Sports isn't life and death. Were here complaining about a kicker missing a kick, while millions of people will wake up tomorrow morning with no food to eat. I hope Cundiff and Kyle Williams don't lose any sleep over this because they shouldn't. There are so much more important things in life and I hope everyone that will continue to bash them on twitter and other public forums realize that and **** off.
    I still think the dropped TD for the win was worse. Your first thought in the endzone has got to be catch and secure it. If Cundiff makes the fg it's still a coinflip at best.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25044

I agree w/ what you're saying. Guy played and took his medicine on the podium.

Easiest fukkin thing in the world = taking a shot at a guy who took a risk (and lost). He puts his balls on display for praise/ridicule each week. Sure, he makes good $$, but he also has pride.

I'm sure Cundiff gives two shits about shots from msg board guys or twitter-freaks.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25044

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I make that kick 9/10, NFL kickers make it 10/10.

He missed. He's on the pine with the rest of us now.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I used to feel sorry for kickers who choked big until I started betting on football games

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    In the past it is. You have to hold onto a ball for a full three minutes afterwards these days.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only idiots blame him, it was for a tie, no way to guar a win, Brady just wins it 10 min later, the problem is all you losers on Bal need something to point the finger. There are no real men here who can swallow defeat, and take it, you cry like little bitches because you risked 50% of your bankroll on 1 game. You Ravens fans are all losers. Same with 49er fans. All losers "BUT THE WHISTLE WAS EARLy, THAT WAS A FUMBLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" fking losers

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i wonder if ray lewis smacked him up in the shower

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    i wonder if ray lewis smacked him up in the shower
    he spoke with reporters after and explained lol ? he already said it wasnt a big deal and that they win and lose as a team.

Regardless, the amount of death threats on Williams and Cundiffs pages to them and their families are staggering. Our society is downright pathetic.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

well said:also I might add that your health is your wealth, was in Dana Farber recently, nothing more heart wrenching than to see kids with Cancer

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive_Edge View Post
    Regardless, the amount of death threats on Williams and Cundiffs pages to them and their families are staggering.

How many are from SBR pros?

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

What pages are you talking about? Twitter or what?

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I used to feel sorry for kickers who choked big until I started betting on football games
    I know they make good money, but you have to ice in your veins to be a kicker. They are in a profession where you get little of the credit when you make the big kick, but all the blame when you miss one. There is an awfull lot of pressure being an NFL kicker.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Only idiots blame him, it was for a tie, no way to guar a win, Brady just wins it 10 min later, the problem is all you losers on Bal need something to point the finger. There are no real men here who can swallow defeat, and take it, you cry like little bitches because you risked 50% of your bankroll on 1 game. You Ravens fans are all losers. Same with 49er fans. All losers "BUT THE WHISTLE WAS EARLy, THAT WAS A FUMBLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" fking losers

Yeah and aren't you the same fool who started a thread that Giant backers were stupid becuase the NFL and Vegas had the fix in for the Niners. That may have been the correct quick whistle on the near fumble, but I have watched enough NFL games where they let that play out until the runner hits the ground. I guess by your statement, the Refs were not in the pocket of Vegas.
    Last edited by john230; 01-23-12 at 04:37 AM.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    I know they make good money, but you have to ice in your veins to be a kicker. They are in a profession where you get little of the credit when you make the big kick, but all the blame when you miss one. There is an awfull lot of pressure being an NFL kicker.

And they get millions of dollars to not fold under pressure. How many people would kill for that job?

Feel sorry for the EMT who finds a half naked TTWarrior keeled over a costco sized bag of gummie bears or lemart's case worker who has to find him yet another halfway house. Those are terrible jobs.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    And they get millions of dollars to not fold under pressure. How many people would kill for that job?

Feel sorry for the EMT who finds a half naked TTWarrior keeled over a costco sized bag of gummie bears or lemart's case worker who has to find him yet another halfway house. Those are terrible jobs.

Good point. Maybe I should have said college kickers. Think the kid form Stanford.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

Leave Billy Cundiff alone and start harrassing Lee Evans.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

The people that claim williams and cundiff are done as pro footballers know nothing about this sport. Just as 70% of the posterns in the "in game thread"s

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Don't be a pussy. Blaming the guy for blowing the game has nothing to do with people being hungry or having other problems. If I suck that bad at my job then I wake up the next day looking for a new job. A fukking kicker will make more money than you ever will in a year and he can't do his job. It's not like it was a long kick or that it was even close. This is on him 100%.

Maybe UNICEF has a message board for fighting hunger but this one is about sports.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Pretty bad miss though.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

NFL isn't college...it's a business/career. You are paid to make those in that type of situation....he failed to do his job. Taking interviews to fill the position boys.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

And we need not forget the drop in the end zone prior to the missed FG......SECURE THE DAMN BALLS you 'elite' receivers.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

they shouldve called timeout.

he was rushed and i feel bad for him because i think that truely did affect the kick to an extent.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    they shouldve called timeout.

he was rushed and i feel bad for him because i think that truely did affect the kick to an extent.
    I thought exactly the same thing. Call the timeout and let him take his time. Stupid not to.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    I thought exactly the same thing. Call the timeout and let him take his time. Stupid not to.

Yeah some ass posted yesterday that would be like icing your own kicker. They should have called a TO. But more importantly, why the hell was the field goal team not ready. That's unacceptable in a regular season game, let alone a playoff game.

12 Last