raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

or maybe its because you guys dont pay attention to anything that has been even remotely humorous on this board full of airbetting kids and crybabies... your idol, jjgold ,has reinvented many popular terms... diamond dozen is merely one of them... sorry, i should have realized that not everyone has the same sense of humor...my bad... gl today boyz

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Does raydog also have autism?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

For sure Edu

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The last 5 mins of the show made me like Diaz even more..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    or maybe its because you guys dont pay attention to anything that has been even remotely humorous on this board full of airbetting kids and crybabies... your idol, jjgold ,has reinvented many popular terms... diamond dozen is merely one of them... sorry, i should have realized that not everyone has the same sense of humor...my bad... gl today boyz
    Enough of those on the mma-forum alone....dont venture much to the "player's talk"!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Dont worry youre not missing anything V

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Both his current house, and the house he is building, seemed quite nice to me. Some of you must be real fat cats. Wasn't anything you would see on 'Millionaire Listing'. But not a bad living at all, by my eyes.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

agree

and his parents are rich, so his UFC pay isn't as big a deal as it is with fighters like Diaz who came up in poverty.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Yeah,

The King got buried by a bunch of geeks that have to lift weights and pretend to be fighters just to gain respect...

Anybody that jocks these unathletic steroid monsters is a dork...

You guys cherish a bunch of losers...
    says a guy that's never been in a fight. gotta love these internet tough guys. if you have the balls, get in the ring and spar for couple minutes.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    says a guy that's never been in a fight. gotta love these internet tough guys. if you have the balls, get in the ring and spar for couple minutes.
    Hey dork,

It's 2012... Civilized people dont "fight"...If we are in danger, we "shoot"... If its not life threatening... we "laugh"...

This is what civilized people do...

"fighting" is for broke people or people that live in a Fukkin Village...

Me and my ancestors got the hell out of the 12th century a long fukkin time ago...

That being said, I can't wait for the next UFC!!!!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Plenty of wealthy kids go into MMA. (i.e. Carlos Condit)

Vitooch
    Dayman

Hey dork,

It's 2012... Civilized people dont "fight"...If we are in danger, we "shoot"... If its not life threatening... we "laugh"...

Me and my ancestors got the hell out of the 12th century a long fukkin time ago...

You are very stupid. The fighters are not fighting because they want to inflict pain on the other, or that they dislike their opponent. They do it for the sake of competition, to see which competitor possesses the more well-rounded skills from all the different martial arts. Competition is the basis for all sports, and MMA is not different.

MMA is regulated carefully and professionally. This is not the 12th century, where there were no rules or order. MMA is a professionally run SPORT, just like any other because fighters love the COMPETITIVENESS and the CHALLENGE of it. They are not savages out for blood, they are gifted athletes from all different martial arts. BJJ, wrestling, boxing, judo, etc are all sacred arts practiced by people for centuries. What better way to display the grace and beauty of these arts and techniques than through the sport of MMA.

You are just too small minded to realize this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    You are very stupid. The fighters are not fighting because they want to inflict pain on the other, or that they dislike their opponent. They do it for the sake of competition, to see which competitor possesses the more well-rounded skills from all the different martial arts. Competition is the basis for all sports, and MMA is not different.

MMA is regulated carefully and professionally. This is not the 12th century, where there were no rules or order. MMA is a professionally run SPORT, just like any other because fighters love the COMPETITIVENESS and the CHALLENGE of it. They are not savages out for blood, they are gifted athletes from all different martial arts. BJJ, wrestling, boxing, judo, etc are all sacred arts practiced by people for centuries. What better way to display the grace and beauty of these arts and techniques than through the sport of MMA.

You are just too small minded to realize this.
    There are some tht I'd say clearly do have ulterior motives... Guys like Josh Neer do it because otherwise they'd be beating up dudes in bars in Bumfuck Iowa for fun!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Hey dork,

i used to believe in the theory of evolution. thank you for debunking the theory...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    There are some tht I'd say clearly do have ulterior motives... Guys like Josh Neer do it because otherwise they'd be beating up dudes in bars in Bumfuck Iowa for fun!
    That's a good thing. It keeps kids growing up in tough neighborhoods out of trouble. Same goes for boxing and (american) football.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    There's no denying that the dude loves to fight, and there's no shame in that, but it's not like he shows up to fight night and picks up his check. Being a full time mixed martial artist is a daily struggle, and you have to admire his dedication to the grind of weight cutting, daily training, workouts, etc.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    That's a good thing. It keeps kids growing up in tough neighborhoods out of trouble. Same goes for boxing and (american) football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    There's no denying that the dude loves to fight, and there's no shame in that, but it's not like he shows up to fight night and picks up his check. Being a full time mixed martial artist is a daily struggle, and you have to admire his dedication to the grind of weight cutting, daily training, workouts, etc.
    Yeah it's a very good thing - plenty of dudes like Neer have found an escape through martial arts.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Hey dork,

Every man is born with the instinct for fight or flight.....just because you're on auto-flight doesn't mean the rest of us are. As for the paydays for these guys...Jorge Masvidal got $25k for a Strikeforce Title fight? Are you kidding me? Maybe they make a ton from sponsors but I don't see how they pay the medical bills alone with that chicken scratch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Zuffa covers their medical bills and insurance

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Hey dork,

I thought you were a tuff conservative... can't put up your dukes no more...females use guns for defense..

and the 12th century?? go down to the south, you fukks are still living like cavemen..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys this is not a big time money sport other than a few big timers and a few execs, advertisers, ect

There are no Tyson's, Mayweathers's ect

Look in crowd all steroid heads with their girlskind of like Mayan and Big Day types

Its also why sport is not real clean, many need to fix fights to bet and make a buck

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guys this is not a big time money sport other than a few big timers and a few execs, advertisers, ect

Look in crowd all steroid heads with their girlskind of like Mayan and Big Day types

Its also why sport is not real clean, many need to fix fights to bet and make a buck

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Just finished watching part 2. Best primetime ever?

Last part with GSP was great. Dark thoughts +Perfect Circle =win

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Just finished watching part 2. Best primetime ever?

Last part with GSP was great. Dark thoughts +Perfect Circle =win

Awesome episode. Nothing will ever beat the last GSP/BJ Penn episode of primetime tho.... "To the Death Georges...we gonna go to the Death"!

And what about Ballinblades' guest appearance in this episode... saying time-limits are the only thing that stops Diaz and if u put him in a dark alley with GSP we all know who'd come out on top!!!

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Jon Jones couldn't make a D-2 hoop team and he is the best the sport has ever seen...

You dorks remind me of Soccer homers...

Don't get me wrong, it is good entertainment, but these guys are diamond dozen!!!
    You're either underage or drunk as ****. One way or the other you're really stupid.

You were trying to say a dime a dozen. You dumb ****.

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Condit is 27 years old and he does not have a college education. MMA is a very fickle sport as well. While I think Condit has longevity, he's probably being a bit conservative. Shit, I wish more people were like him. I was approved on a loan for my first home at 3.5 times what I spent. It's my first house - I really wish the days of "starter homes" came back. Condit can probably afford more, but he's probably stashing away savings and keeping debt very low. When your career is the fight game and you don't really have a backup career, that's a smart move.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

He's building a house from scratch..tht's not a cheap job! The other house is just one he rents in the meantime..he has plenty of dollar as do his parents

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Did u see Rashads house

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Last ep.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x2IhB9xaMs

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Hey dork, It's 2012... Civilized people dont "fight"...If we are in danger, we "shoot"... If its not life threatening... we "laugh"... This is what civilized people do... "fighting" is for broke people or people that live in a Fukkin Village... Me and my ancestors got the hell out of the 12th century a long fukkin time ago... That being said, I can't wait for the next UFC!!!!
    You used all quotations "incorrectly"
    Foldii you're an idiot

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

209 where u at motherf_cker!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

First 123