Toledo/Air Force Under.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Toledo

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I took air force in a teaser + 9. I think they could win ML as well. They played a much tougher schedule than Toledo.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Going with over 70.

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

toledo will not see anyone in their conference like Air Force--it takes more than 3 weeks to prepare They will be ran ragged

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Like Texas -3.5 but haven't decided if I like it enough. I'll talk it over with Bush Light later and make a better decision then.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Toledo and Cal

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Here is my breakdown of the Air force/toledo matchup. To me Toledo upon first glance looks very impressive statistically especially on offense where theyve been explosive. But when i look at toledos schedule there are some troubling trends. When they have played the better teams on their schedule theyve found ways to lose, this including syracuse, northern illinois, a trampling to boise st, and hardly squeaking by WMU while getting absolutely gashed in the process for 63 pts. They played ohio st close but remember the buckeyes were breaking in a new coach and QB. The numbers say their run D is OK at about 120 ypg but when looking at half the teams on their schedule I can throw that number out the window. AF on the other hand has played both TCU, Boise, and ND, while giving Boise a scare on the blue turf. Their strength is running the ball with their patented triple option offense, grinding the clock with methodical drives, led by their senior QB Jefferson who may be the best QB in AF history. They can also mix it up with the occasional pass to keep defenses honest and makes them tough to defend. On the other side u have an AF D that is poor against the run statistically and it looks like disaster vs a balanced toledo team that can run the ball too. This leads me to last yrs game in which AF pretty much stoned GT and their vaunted ground game when it was said AF was too small and undersized. With weeks of rest AF will use their quickness and disruptive front 7 to try and bottle up Toldeo, the same way they stopped GT on the ground. I also expect AF to game plan defensively with an eye on slowing down eric page who is the guy that makes their offense go, and they care more than capable with one of the top pass D in the nation at 160 ypg allowed and are very aggressive defending the passing lanes. That being said I see this layoff hurting toledos rythm offensively who peaked late, while AF is chomping at the bit to win another bowl game for the 3rd straight year. I expect AF to come out strong and rattle toledo early with big plays and toledo to eventually fail to match their intensity and AF rolls to victory behind jefferson. Edge AF +3, AF ML +150. GL

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

toledo looks like the better of the 2 teams, Cal was playing very well at the end of the season and are getting points

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if lang is on toldeo, air force is a ml game of the year play. if he uses air force in a teaser, he can go **** himself

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

cal

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo and the OVER

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Cal and possibly Air Force.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Over 70 in Air Force/Toldeo....points galore.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Under 71 in the first one.

rbrown2007
    rbrown2007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Toledo/AF Under 71 and Texas -3

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Toledo game equals Over. Like Texas as well.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Af & cal

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

The best bet of the day seems to be the Tex/Cal UNDER. Line just moved up to 48, probably because the squares see all the high scoring bowl games and figure this is one more - any one got a better explanation? - but whether you cap this a little or cap it a lot it seems that this should be a low scoring game.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Here is my breakdown of the Air force/toledo matchup. To me Toledo upon first glance looks very impressive statistically especially on offense where theyve been explosive. But when i look at toledos schedule there are some troubling trends. When they have played the better teams on their schedule theyve found ways to lose, this including syracuse, northern illinois, a trampling to boise st, and hardly squeaking by WMU while getting absolutely gashed in the process for 63 pts. They played ohio st close but remember the buckeyes were breaking in a new coach and QB. The numbers say their run D is OK at about 120 ypg but when looking at half the teams on their schedule I can throw that number out the window. AF on the other hand has played both TCU, Boise, and ND, while giving Boise a scare on the blue turf. Their strength is running the ball with their patented triple option offense, grinding the clock with methodical drives, led by their senior QB Jefferson who may be the best QB in AF history. They can also mix it up with the occasional pass to keep defenses honest and makes them tough to defend. On the other side u have an AF D that is poor against the run statistically and it looks like disaster vs a balanced toledo team that can run the ball too. This leads me to last yrs game in which AF pretty much stoned GT and their vaunted ground game when it was said AF was too small and undersized. With weeks of rest AF will use their quickness and disruptive front 7 to try and bottle up Toldeo, the same way they stopped GT on the ground. I also expect AF to game plan defensively with an eye on slowing down eric page who is the guy that makes their offense go, and they care more than capable with one of the top pass D in the nation at 160 ypg allowed and are very aggressive defending the passing lanes. That being said I see this layoff hurting toledos rythm offensively who peaked late, while AF is chomping at the bit to win another bowl game for the 3rd straight year. I expect AF to come out strong and rattle toledo early with big plays and toledo to eventually fail to match their intensity and AF rolls to victory behind jefferson. Edge AF +3, AF ML +150. GL
    Pretty good analysis. Agree with many points. Need more intel on Toledo's mindset for this game. No Doubt AF will be ready to roll. Counting on Toledo's offense to be slightly out of sink is risky and to compare to GT offense that is 1 dimensional option team that can not pass is not something that I would compare to, for this game. Im still on the fence, not sold either way yet.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

shop around and get the best number you can on Adonis Thomas ov rushing yards..played it @ 113.5 but it on the rise..

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I'm a quaisi MAC fan, I thought Toledo was going to be Cinderella this year, except they cant stop anyone from scoring.
    I'm leaning towards the over because I doubt Toledo's going to figure out how to stop AF's triple option
    Every game Toledo played, that started looking like it could go under, both teams opened up in the 4th quarter and scored a ton of points
    As a CFB fan I love watching Toledo, as a bettor its dangerous because a couple of stops by either defense and 71 becomes a tough number to hit

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4413

AF and Cal under

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo ML, Texas ML.... texas/cal under

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Another motivational factor for Air Force here is they are the only military Academy bowling this year and will want to represent in a big way in the nations capital.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

A. Force +3 ... Winning TD will come through the air ...
    35-31

Tex/Cal OVR 48 ... Late score takes this one just over the number...
    31-20

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Toledo game equals Over. Like Texas as well.
    we're on the same sides again.

go bengals!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Everyone at SBR is on Air Force, yet public from other sites on Toledo.

Gotta pass.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

grabbed a little bit of Asher Clark ov 91.5 rushing yrds ..little more risky with a option team as no guarantees that he sees enough carries if that the part of the attack toledo chooses to take away but Clark avg 7 ypc so if he gets it 15 times i like the chances of him popping a few.. Thomas prop has shot thru the roof, here's to a ton of big rushing plays from both sides gl everyone

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33038

Air force +3.5

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9326

under/under

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Toledo/Air Force score in first 6 minutes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love reading write ups here, I get good info

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33038

Wtf was that punt ?

12 Last