TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Tom Brady's receiving corp let him down

Game could have been put away but Welker misses a wide open catch, Gronkowski points to the air down field for a jump ball and frizellis it up, Hernandez gets hit in both hands on a crossing route, etc.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gronkowski was hurt

Guys miss passes

TheCentaur

Not on the Giants

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Brady played a pretty good game, but his few mistakes were costly. The dumb intentional grounding, missing Welker on that important throw, and missing Branch with under a minute left when Branch had at least 20 YAC coming and the ball would have been around midfield.

Story of the game for them. Making bad plays at the most inopportune time (see- Ninkovich offside on 3rd and long on game winning drive, a play Manning threw incomplete)

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

S.Cirstea, S.Kuznetsova ... I wonder if the third women Avatar in this thread is also a WTA tennis player

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Brady played a pretty good game, but his few mistakes were costly. The dumb intentional grounding, missing Welker on that important throw, and missing Branch with under a minute left when Branch had at least 20 YAC coming and the ball would have been around midfield.

Story of the game for them. Making bad plays at the most inopportune time (see- Ninkovich offside on 3rd and long on game winning drive, a play Manning threw incomplete)
    True the int. grounding was bad. I disagree that he "missed" Welker that thing was pretty much on target. I'm thinking the pass to Branch was tipped wasn't it? Maybe you're talking about a different pass.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    S.Cirstea, S.Kuznetsova ... I wonder if the third women Avatar in this thread is also a WTA tennis player
    We would know about her by now if she was

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    True the int. grounding was bad. I disagree that he "missed" Welker that thing was pretty much on target. I'm thinking the pass to Branch was tipped wasn't it? Maybe you're talking about a different pass.
    The Welker throw wasn't as far off as I first thought, but it certainly could have been thrown better given the loose coverage. Should have been caught, also could have been thrown a little better.

Not sure if the Branch one was tipped at the line. It was the play before the Hernandez drop at the first down marker, Branch was running right to left 10-15 yards downfield and had NOBODY in front of him for a good ways. Should have been an easy pitch and catch, Brady threw behind him. Most of the rest of his throws were dead on, its just a little depressing that he wasn't as good on the ones with the most "big play" potential

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    The Welker throw wasn't as far off as I first thought, but it certainly could have been thrown better given the loose coverage. Should have been caught, also could have been thrown a little better.

Not sure if the Branch one was tipped at the line. It was the play before the Hernandez drop at the first down marker, Branch was running right to left 10-15 yards downfield and had NOBODY in front of him for a good ways. Should have been an easy pitch and catch, Brady threw behind him. Most of the rest of his throws were dead on, its just a little depressing that he wasn't as good on the ones with the most "big play" potential
    Where can I find more pics of the girl in ur avatar

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Where can I find more pics of the girl in ur avatar

Jamie Eason.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

mr brady is a very good QB but he is not even close to montana not even in the same ballpark