will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Jets Over Eagles is a Lock!

Time and time again the Jets show that they're a clutch football team. Mark Sanchez is playing at peak performance at the right time. NYJ has everything to play for and are actually getting anywhere from 1.5 to 3 points !!! That's a joke. Jets should be favorites in this game. Vick has been banged up (concussions are difficult to overcome and the referees haven't been giving him calls) and simply hasn't been as good as he was last season. DeSean Jackson's lack of motivation hasn't helped. (Guy is super-talented but he might blow a great career with a lousy attitude)

I really love this pick. Shonn Greene has been grinding out the yardage and scoring TD's at a steady pace. Greene hasn't really proven to me that he can take the licks and be a 25-30 carry running back like Curtis Martin but he seems to pick it up much like Sanchez, late in the season.

Missing Jim Leonhard (who play's on special teams aside from the secondary) for the rest of the year is a real blow but this is the time where the Jets excel.

LeSean McCoy seems to be more of a threat than Vick. Keeping him in check will be the key to a Jets victory. Jets should take care of business without a problem in Philly.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

A team with Sanchez over a team with Vick is NEVER a LOCK...

Vick could win game by himself...

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

A team with Sanchez over a team with Vick is NEVER a LOCK...

Vick could win game by himself...

Foldy: Come talk to me when the game is over and the Jets are 9-5 in control of the Wild Card spot in the AFC

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Foldy: Come talk to me when the game is over and the Jets are 9-5 in control of the Wild Card spot in the AFC
    Could happen...

Just telling you it's not a lock...

Jets could lose by 20... or win by 3...
    Points Awarded:

PeePee gave iifold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    A team with Sanchez over a team with Vick is NEVER a LOCK... Vick could win game by himself...
    Agree. I think the Jets could easily win but no way I am betting against Vick in a must win game

My cousin is the ryan twins. Vick owned rob when he threw blitzes from every angle at him in that night game. Rex does similar dumb blitzes.

barza01
    barza01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lets see a screen shot Mr. LOCK boy...how much you got down on the game???

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

You are a LOCK to lose.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Thanks! I'll take the Eagles now..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

This is a 4:15 game and Eagles could already be eliminated if Cowboys and Giants already won. Just sayin'.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Not to mention the NFL wants the Jets in the playoffs, so doubt the Eagles will be getting any home calls from the always corrupt zebras.

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

careful with the bravado buddy as i have one question for you, Do you know how many teams the jets have beaten with a winning record this year? TWO! The Chargers as they began their November descent and the Jaguars who were 1-0 at the time. Am i saying they are going to lose this game? NOT necessarily, but where do you get this ridiculous brovado?

Good luck with your bet and great news.. i'm leaning towards the Eagles and given my record this year and that gives you a 63% chance of being right with your jets pick

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    This is a 4:15 game and Eagles could already be eliminated if Cowboys and Giants already won. Just sayin'.
    Most of these clowns don't think that far ahead..I like Jets also

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

sanchize with 9 tds in last 3 games.

proving once again that iisuck is clueless.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    careful with the bravado buddy as i have one question for you, Do you know how many teams the jets have beaten with a winning record this year? TWO!

i didnt realize philly had a winning record..

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i didnt realize philly had a winning record..

I am on the Jets

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i didn't realize philly had a winning record..
    ONE your avatar is awesome

TWO: it wasn't my argument that tea Eagles did.. just that the jets aren't as good as he is alleging.

THREE: look at this nifty smiley

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Don Giovanni

BigDan

ONE your avatar is awesome

TWO: it wasn't my argument that tea Eagles did.. just that the jets aren't as good as he is alleging.

THREE: look at this nifty smiley

1: thanks

2: no ny team is ever as good as will2survive makes them out to be...

3: great smiley..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thanks for the fade.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

careful with the bravado buddy as i have one question for you, Do you know how many teams the jets have beaten with a winning record this year? TWO! The Chargers as they began their November descent and the Jaguars who were 1-0 at the time. Am i saying they are going to lose this game? NOT necessarily, but where do you get this ridiculous brovado?

Good luck with your bet and great news.. i'm leaning towards the Eagles and given my record this year and that gives you a 63% chance of being right with your jets pick
    get your facts straight asshole they beat the bills twice when the had a winning record.........the cowboys have a winning record so sorry we beat them on opening day

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

aaron mayhem will knock vick out second series.........................fact

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    thanks for the fade.
    i just dont see much reason to play Philly here..the loss of Leonard is big enough i might stay away (think jets went in a pretty big funk when he went down last season) but it either nyj ml or pass on this one...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

no i just said that b/c OP said it was a lock. I was j/k but usually lock threads turn out to be losers. I will not be playing this game.

BigDan

no i just said that b/c OP said it was a lock. I was j/k but usually lock threads turn out to be losers. I will not be playing this game.

give it a day or 2, with the amount of dumbfukks posting "locks" around here im sure phi will have a lock thread by Sunday..

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Jets have beat one team with a winning record. Dal. That's it.
    Phi will play these games to win they want to play for Andy and get to 8-8.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

give it a day or 2, with the amount of dumbfukks posting "locks" around here im sure phi will have a lock thread by Sunday..

I'm not a dumbfukk--I have 35 years of sports knowledge instilled in my brain . Sports is my outlet in life (even aside from the gambling aspect). Nothing is 100% when it comes to gambling but I'm saying that I would be stunned beyond belief if the Jets don't cover. To me it's a lock and I know the Jets will prevail. Oddsmakers give you the edge in very few games but you have one here with the Jets. Bank on this pick

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

thanks for the fade.

I suggest not fading because you'll lose your money, friend

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Sanchez doesn't make it look pretty but he's a primetime player that comes through in clutch situations. He's done it ever since he's been a Jet and you'll see it for the remainder of the season. He's a leader with bigtime pride and people make him out to be a showboat. Not true. He runs the ball in for the TD and hands the ball to the referee just like Barry Sanders used to do. That's what a confident person does and Mark Sanchez oozes confidence
    Last edited by will2survive; 12-15-11 at 05:21 PM.

BigDan

I'm not a dumbfukk--I have 35 years of sports knowledge instilled in my brain . Sports is my outlet in life (even aside from the gambling aspect). Nothing is 100% when it comes to gambling but I'm saying that I would be stunned beyond belief if the Jets don't cover. To me it's a lock and I know the Jets will prevail. Oddsmakers give you the edge in very few games but you have one here with the Jets. Bank on this pick

saying any game is a lock pretty much qualifies you as a dumbfukk, regardless of the outcome...

personally i think nyj is the right side, although you have to worry about the Leonard injury as jets really struggled when he went down last season..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The Jets are better at home than on the road. Their road record is terrible.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just dont see much reason to play Philly here..the loss of Leonard is big enough i might stay away (think jets went in a pretty big funk when he went down last season) but it either nyj ml or pass on this one...
    Jets lost 3 of the first 4 Leonhard was out.

Three games, two against teams without quarterbacks and one against the free falling Bills will provide Jets and Sanchez backers with a fine sense of security. The truth of the matter is that both Buffalo and Washington had more first downs and more yardage than the Jets. Much ado about Sanchez in the KC game. The guy threw a bunch of screen passes that turned into big plays. He only completed 3 passes to wide outs all game.

I am not at all impressed with the supposed resurgence of the Jets and the loss of Leonhard is paramount to this game. I cannot back that side on the road laying anything.

By no means is this an endorsement of the Eagles although they are as healthy as they have been in some time and are much more talented than their record.

This game stinks worse than those ratty sweats Gold wears up around his ears while dancing in the basement.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Think your wrong on this one. If Philly wins out and Giants/Dallas only win 1 of next 3, Philly will own the division

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

Three games, two against teams without quarterbacks and one against the free falling Bills will provide Jets and Sanchez backers with a fine sense of security. The truth of the matter is that both Buffalo and Washington had more first downs and more yardage than the Jets. Much ado about Sanchez in the KC game. The guy threw a bunch of screen passes that turned into big plays. He only completed 3 passes to wide outs all game.

I am not at all impressed with the supposed resurgence of the Jets and the loss of Leonhard is paramount to this game. I cannot back that side on the road laying anything.

By no means is this an endorsement of the Eagles although they are as healthy as they have been in some time and are much more talented than their record.

This game stinks worse than those ratty sweats Gold wears up around his ears while dancing in the basement.

i knew they were bad when he went out, forgot exactly what it was but then i saw it in your injury report
    you certainly dont gotta convince me Sanchez is nothing special, or the jets overall for that matter, just couldnt back philly as favs...you def right this gm stinks, everyone loading up on jets yet line continues to rise....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Think your wrong on this one. If Philly wins out and Giants/Dallas only win 1 of next 3, Philly will own the division
    If Giants and Dallas both win this week, Eagles are eliminated because Giants and Dallas can't both go 0-2 in final 2.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

If Giants and Dallas both win this week, Eagles are eliminated because Giants and Dallas can't both go 0-2 in final 2.
    Not true... mathematically, they will still have a chance at the wildcard, even if dal and nyg both win.... EXTREMELY low chance though

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

very good insight

1234 Last