iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Is University Washington the Dumbest Team in the Nation???

Seem very talented...

but dumb...

Over 83

second half for me...

iifold
    Update your status

They would probably run away with this game if they just slowed it down, but I'm banking on these dumb fukks to keep on running...

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

have to agree right now iifold they just had like a 10 point lead with 5 minutes left. Kept running now down 1 with a little over 3 left unreal

iifold
    Update your status

I can't believe what I'm watching...

iifold
    Update your status

What do you know, their point guard can't shoot free throws, and they give him the ball to get fouled

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Classic that this game just happened to land on 7.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Don't care if they are stupid or smart, as long as they didn't cover the -7 1/2.

iifold
    Update your status

lost second half over...

lucky to push for game...

This is why I hate college hoop, too frustrating

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Here is a tip from something I have learned.

Never place multiple bets on the same game, especially at halftime. Don't go on tilt and wager on the halftime line after a bad 1st half. It's a recipe for disaster.

The season isn't even a month old and I've already lost two bets on three pointers at the buzzer. One of those was a three quarter of a court shot that went in at the buzzer to beat me by 1 point.

I had OU +1 and they had the ball holding for the last shot "leading" by one. The shot clock was turned off so I felt like I had a winner. OU shot the ball with like 6 seconds, missed, actually got the rebound, missed a dunk, the ball squirted out to a guy from Washington State that wasn't even past midcourt, he throws up a prayer with like half a second left, and it goes in.

That has to be one of the worst beats I have ever had!

I also had one earlier in the year when I had Kansas -3 against Georgetown. They were up 8 with 58 seconds to go. Georgetown hits a 3 with like 45 seconds left to make it a 5 point game. KU of course misses a shot. Georgetown brings the ball up court with like 10 seconds left. Georgetown swings a pass around the three point line. Dumbass KU player goes for a steal. Misses of course. Georgetown player jacks a three point shot right at the buzzer. Of course it's nothing but net and I lose by one.

Gambling can be so sick sometimes. Why can't I ever win on a three pointer at the buzzer? It seems like I never get lucky like that but I always have the weirdest crap happen to me.