View New Posts
12
  1. #1

    Post your sbr suggestions here

    The last thread was a major success. Now we need a new thread heading into the new year. Instead of making a new thread each time, just post in here your suggestions to sbr. Let's make 2012 the best sbr year ever.

    1. Have omaha poker
    2 Have permanent sng poker.
    3. NBA bracket contests
    4. Fantasy baseball, football and basketball leagues
    5. Fantasy sports section.
    6. Less bashing other people threads.
    7. World peace and harsher punishment for 2nd time offenders .
    8 More sportsbook cash in the store.
    9 Add subway gift cards.
    10. Have a contest where someone can win there way to the bash.

  2. #2

    sticky thread with video of ttwarrior riding unicycle

  3. #3
    minet123's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-07
    Posts: 8,808
    Betpoints: 2933
    Message Me

    Pinnacle lines in the SBR sportsbook

  4. #4

    Okay, I'll try...

    MMA parlays please.

    Besides, aren't parlays sucker bets?
    WHEEL
    OF
    BANISHMENT
    2/14/2014

  5. #5

    make poker mac compatible

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/13/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/26/2013


  6. #6

    Fix the my post link on the mobiles.

  7. #7

    limit the number of threads that some posters can make. mainly battle4life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

  8. #8

    They cant do sportsbook cash for US players oatmeal brain and theres barely any action for hold em let alone Omaha.

  9. #9

    More sports and lines to bet in the book

    Even 2nd half lines and totals

  10. #10

    can't do sportsbook cash for usa players? then why are some of those in the store already for usa players

    Also this thread is for the future, not today. Feel sorry for those kids you suppovely watch yet your on here all day slapnut. If your not in this thread to offer suggestions then stay the f\*\*k out.

  11. #11

    What sportsbook cash is in the store for US players? There is none. And did you seriously just make up a word? Suppovely? I'm suggesting you dont have a clue as to what youre talking about. Thats my suggestion.

  12. #12

    that is not a suggestion slapnut and yes there are usa offers in there, go look slapnut

    i said more, can you read, who said i was even referrrring, yes i used 3 or 4 r's, to usa players.

  13. #13

    Agree with omaha; also omaha hi/lo, stud, and stud8. If not, at least create some limit holdem tables instead of all no limit.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/25/2005


  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    that is not a suggestion slapnut and yes there are usa offers in there, go look slapnut

    i said more, can you read, who said i was even referrrring, yes i used 3 or 4 r's, to usa players.
    Right, because youre clearly concerned about people outside the US getting sportsbook cash when you yourself cannot. Stop being dumb. And no, there is no sportsbook cash for US players. If you stopped saying things only someone with an oatmeal brain would say then I would stop calling you oatmeal brain.

    Fantasy sports section is a good idea though.

  15. #15

    1)Establish a points policy that is viewable by all members (stickied in points subforum) with what constitutes a violation.
    2)Appoint an ombudsman for points disputes. SBR acts in this capacity in regards to book disputes why shouldn't it exist on the forum?
    3)Stop having SBR non pros dilute prize pools. See beat the prick contest. SBR pro benefits have diminished since the enacting of the changes. Let's put a stop to it. Why should the changes be on our back while the other moochers have a free ride?
    4)Put a cap on how many points SBR non pros can accumulate before they turn pro. Limit it to 5k or less. There is no reason to give them the ability to take shots and dilute our purchasing power after they make a score so they can finally turn pro.
    5) Add some Canadian gift cards to the store.
    6) Add INSTAdebot as a method for withdrawal.
    7)Keep up the good work on the poker front.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale, BeerDog99, benjy, and Jaug

  16. #16

  17. #17

    1. On sbrodds where it lists the final score, if you click on 1H lines, the scoreboard should be 1H final score only, click on 2H lines, final score should list 2H final score only, ect...

    2. Hand Dax his walking papers. Has done nothing to improve the SBR sportsbook since taking over. It is worse, if anything.

  18. #18

  19. #19



    RISE UP MY PRO BROTHERS. THROW OFF THE SHACKLES OF YOUR NON PRO MASTERS.

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    1)Establish a points policy that is viewable by all members (stickied in points subforum) with what constitutes a violation.
    2)Appoint an ombudsman for points disputes. SBR acts in this capacity in regards to book disputes why shouldn't it exist on the forum?
    3)Stop having SBR non pros dilute prize pools. See beat the prick contest. SBR pro benefits have diminished since the enacting of the changes. Let's put a stop to it. Why should the changes be on our back while the other moochers have a free ride?
    4)Put a cap on how many points SBR non pros can accumulate before they turn pro. Limit it to 5k or less. There is no reason to give them the ability to take shots and dilute our purchasing power after they make a score so they can finally turn pro.
    5) Add some Canadian gift cards to the store.
    6) Add INSTAdebot as a method for withdrawal.
    7)Keep up the good work on the poker front.
    These are really good ideas, thanks mrmarket!
    685pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 3/30/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd place

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/3/2013

    446pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/6/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 4/4/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 3/26/2014

    65pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 4/20/2014


  21. #21

    if someone gives you points it would be cool to know who it is. points just appear and you don't know who gave them to you.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,010 pts


  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    if someone gives you points it would be cool to know who it is. points just appear and you don't know who gave them to you.
    Click on "My Points" in your toolbar and it will show you for which post they gave you points.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/25/2005


  23. #23

    Have Shari give a quarterly State of the Forum address. The hits won't stop cumming.

  24. #24
    benjy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,119
    Betpoints: 5639
    Message Me

    Along with the more substantial things MrMarket has suggested I have a simple thing:

    Have the SBRSportsbook link open in a new tab like (most of) the rest of the site.

  25. #25
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,556
    Betpoints: 1915
    Message Me

    auto grading spreadsheet
    download software for odds program
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pete0

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  26. #26

  27. #27

    Please make an SBR pre-election poll between Ron Paul and Obama.

  28. #28

  29. #29

    we need more hilarious rivers in poker and more racism

  30. #30

    We need a post limit for the Warrior clan

    Get it done
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/17/2014


  31. #31

  32. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    auto grading spreadsheet download software for odds program
    this

  33. #33

    Stop stealing my points?

    I had 184 points (all of them) just taken from my account as an "adjustment" - no reason. Kind of pissed me off. Grrrr - I know, only 184 but I earned those ! I wanted to enter some tournaments/challenges.

  34. #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    make poker mac compatible
    Seconded. It's the year 2010 and we're still seeing PC-only software? Get with it.

    Bad for business. Us rich people all use Macs.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/16/2013


  35. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Seconded. It's the year 2010 and we're still seeing PC-only software? Get with it.

    Bad for business. Us rich people all use Macs.
    ya sheep need some love too
    Last edited by lifemagnetic; 12-10-11 at 10:31 PM.

12 Last
Top