eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

San Diego and Rivers are in a sad state

watching the game today, it seemed as though Rivers is depressed or just doesn't give a sh1t anymore. No desire to win, no fire, nothing.
    Looking at his picture of him shaking Tebow's hand, you can see the difference in their arms. Does River's even work out anymore? Starting QB in the NFL and his throwing arm has flab hanging off the bicep!?!?!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

fukk you Rivers. i gave myself another reason to hate SD today... not that i didn't dislike the team and the QB before today...

...still love Gates tho, Kent State alum!!! BEAST

GreatNorthSports
    GreatNorthSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rivers is a joke. I've lost all faith in him. He used to throw for close to 400 yards every game, now he's sure to throw 2 or 3 picks every game. There's no excuse for that, especially with Gates and V-Jax out there. That's on Rivers.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

gates looks 40 lbs heavier the hell happened to him gl

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    gates looks 40 lbs heavier the hell happened to him gl
    Yeah, he looks slow as shit too. Like an elephant running.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No other QB in the league works out their arms. It ***** up their accuracy, and touch on the ball.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

u dumbasses, the loss had nothing to do with rivers, its the head coach , defense, kicker more than anything and vj only showing up to play once every 3 games, vincent brown in their 2nd receiver and couldnt even make 3/4 of the teams in the nfl let alone start

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

oops

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

SD is a joke of a team from the head coach all the way down
    hit Denver OT ML huge, knew those bums would choke again

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another team that probably would have been to the Super Bowl with a real coach.

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I like the way Rivers keeps his helmet on at the end of the game when his teams loses... which is often.
    Dude is so pathetic, has been hiding his own face with each loss.

There was a lot of talk pre-season that he would be an MVP contender. Next time you hear talk like this on sports radio or TV (ESPN) you know it is a good fade.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Norv Turner....case closed

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

SD has been useless for many of the past years.

There best chance to win a ring was when LT was at the top of his game with his 40 td or someting like that season.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    watching the game today, it seemed as though Rivers is depressed or just doesn't give a sh1t anymore. No desire to win, no fire, nothing.
    Looking at his picture of him shaking Tebow's hand, you can see the difference in their arms. Does River's even work out anymore? Starting QB in the NFL and his throwing arm has flab hanging off the bicep!?!?!

I think Tebow would suck him off at a party.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

These last few games have been a compelling argument for Norv Turner being fired. Granted the team has had injuries, but some of the playcalling he's been putting forward recently has been appalling.

Rivers is clearly dealing with something that's throwing him off, whether that's an undisclosed injury or it's all in his head. Right now he's on a path to join John Rocker and other former elite athletes that one day just can't play for shit anymore.

remlabme
    remlabme's Avatar Become A Pro!

norv turner + injuries especially to the oline = disaster year for chargers

LUCKYCHUCK
    LUCKYCHUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29057

Sandiego is the afc version of the eagles

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many insiders think Rivers is playing hurt therefore his poor performance

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

two things to change in san deigo

1) coach
    2) qb

with two simple changes they will be a contender again, similar to the difference in san fran when the coach was swapped.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

They have to stop throwing so damned much. Rivers deep passes are awful. He thinks moss in his prime is on the receiving end. He short passes are good medium range good, but deep passes suck donkey nuts. It's not the play calling as much as the decision making of qb. Mathews must have naked pictures of someone, no way should he play anymore this year, hurt or not, he is the depressed one.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

maybe hes depressed about turning 30 in a few days or just washed up.

palmer >>>>>> rivers

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

Arm strength for throwing has nothing to do with working out your biceps. LOL.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Arm strength for throwing has nothing to do with working out your biceps. LOL.
    you're retarded.

when i played football, i was able to throw the ball farther after lifting weights. strong muscles have everything to do with strong throws.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you're retarded. when i played football, i was able to throw the ball farther after lifting weights. strong muscles have everything to do with strong throws.
    You're retarded if you really think this. The best way to get arm strength for throwing a football (or baseball) is to throw. If a baseball player wants to add a few miles per hour on his fastball, he does not go to the weight room. He long tosses. Was on a long toss regimen and there was also weighted baseballs to accomplish this. Throwing a football is the same thing. I can throw a football around 60 yards right now, not because of weight lifting, just still arm strength there from my pitching days.

BigTenSports

You really think Randy Johnson could throw 100 MPH because of lifting weights? I doubt he's ever seriously touched a weight.

And what about this guy?
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Juan+...1t:429,r:1,s:0

This guy weighs about 120 pounds, yet a few years ago he was throwing 99-100 MPH. It isn't weight lifting buddy.

BigTenSports

And I can't believe I'm even discussing this. Velocity on a football or baseball comes from torque. Not strength.

BigTenSports

Tebow's arms are three times the size of Mike Vick's, but I bet Vick could throw a football twice as far and 30 MPH faster... Explain that?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

no, youre retarded.

name a qb with a muscular upper body who cant throw deep and hard? no one. but there are plenty of weak armed qbs who never lifted weights who couldnt throw deep hard passes like montana, walsh, detmer, wilson etc.

even flutie was on radio recently talking about how he started lifting weights when he got to the nfl and that helped him throw deeper and stronger.

i guarantee you couldnt throw 60 yds. another lie from the pathological liar.

youre a moron.

BigTenSports

no, youre retarded.

name a qb with a muscular upper body who cant throw deep and hard? no one. but there are plenty of weak armed qbs who never lifted weights who couldnt throw deep hard passes like montana, walsh, detmer, wilson etc.

even flutie was on radio recently talking about how he started lifting weights when he got to the nfl and that helped him throw deeper and stronger.

i guarantee you couldnt throw 60 yds. another lie from the pathological liar.

youre a moron.
    Tebow has a muscular upper body and his passes look like they are being thrown left handed from a guy who is right handed. Jesus Christ, you ask for an example and the example is already listed in the thread.

You clearly know nothing about sports, and you are embarrassing yourself here.

And yes, I can throw a football 60 yards. It isn't that special. Mike Vick can probably chuck it 90 yards. I maxed out at about 87 MPH in my baseball days, played 2 years in college.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You really think Randy Johnson could throw 100 MPH because of lifting weights? I doubt he's ever seriously touched a weight.

And what about this guy?
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Juan+...1t:429,r:1,s:0

This guy weighs about 120 pounds, yet a few years ago he was throwing 99-100 MPH. It isn't weight lifting buddy.
    throwing a baseball 60ft is different than throwing a football 60yds you stupid fuk.

name a weak armed qb that could throw the ball 60 yds you dumbfuk.

BigTenSports

throwing a baseball 60ft is different than throwing a football 60yds you stupid fuk.

You stupid fukk, I've already given you the example you asked for. Tebow is ripped and has to float the ball if he goes deep. Stafford is fat and out of shape and can rocket it down the field twice as fast as Tebow. Cutler isn't ripped by any stretch of the imagination, yet he probably has the strongest arm in the league.

You're being owned here you dumb fukk, quit before you embarrass yourself further. All you are demonstrating is that you've never touched a football in your life and don't know a thing about what you gamble on.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Tebow has a muscular upper body and his passes look like they are being thrown left handed from a guy who is right handed. Jesus Christ, you ask for an example and the example is already listed in the thread.

You clearly know nothing about sports, and you are embarrassing yourself here.

And yes, I can throw a football 60 yards. It isn't that special. Mike Vick can probably chuck it 90 yards. I maxed out at about 87 MPH in my baseball days, played 2 years in college.
    again, name a weak armed qb that can throw a 60 yard bomb you stupid fuk.

tebows problem is his throwing mechanics not his arm strength. who would you bet money in a distance throwing contest? montana in his prime or tebow???????

i guarantee you couldnt throw 60yds or 87mph. another fantasy from the resident pathological liar.

BigTenSports

And no, throwing a baseball and a football are very similar. Any pitcher will be able to throw a football pretty well and the opposite is true.

There are of course differences, but as far as velocity goes, they are similar.

BigTenSports

again, name a weak armed qb that can throw a 60 yard bomb you stupid fuk.

tebows problem is his throwing mechanics not his arm strength. who would you bet money in a distance throwing contest? montana in his prime or tebow???????

i guarantee you couldnt throw 60yds or 87mph. another fantasy from the resident pathological liar.

you are fukking embarrassing yourself pal. Jesus Christ, you are taking over the biggest joke on this forum by a wide margin in this thread.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

cutler benched 225 pounds 23 times non stop at the combines you stupid fuk. shows you know nothing.

12 Last