BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is Greg Norman as much an annoying orifice as I perceive him as being?

It always stuck in my craw when he snitched on????that time for doing an unintentional teenie weenie non difference making fowl in a tournament. Then I swear within a week he was palling around with Clinton at his house in Florida where Clinton got drunk and got hurt falling downs stairs.Mr moral compass Norman kissing butt of embarrassments like Clinton and ruining the career of some rookie golfer where he has to wear the scarlet letter of being a cheater on his forehead.

This week he was playing in the Australian Open and he just sends off weird vibes that he's a jerk.What devoted to love of his life with three hyphenated names is he bonking now?

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you are filthy rich and have everything in the world , you act like you are above everyone and everything.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He has always been a jerkoff and loser

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Its no different to Michael Jordan hanging around an NBA arena or Obama/any US president at a world leaders meeting, they all give off vibes. BTW i like obama better than our red head bitch.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24793

F u, man. Sounds like jealousy.

Norman is worth more than $1 Billion. Built up a Greg Norman brand and calls his own shots. Can opt out of a marriage, the same way an Avg Joe cancels his insurance policy.

You're saying you wouldn't change places w/ him?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Norman likes scotch and coke, the powder kind.
    He can party with me any time.

matelionis
    matelionis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

In the early 1990's before Payne Stewart found Jesus and his WWJD bracelet, Payne was a party animal. He also liked to boink the groupies that followed the PGA Tour even though he was married. Anyway, one day after the round, late in the day after most people were gone, Payne was pounding a hot blonde in the player's locker room. In walks in King Greg and he gets pissed. So King Greg goes and tattles to the PGA Tour commission. Payne received the heftiest fine in Tour history at that time. The fine amount has since been eclipsed by John Daly. Anyway, King Greg is a fuktard imo.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24793

Quote Originally Posted by matelionis View Post
    In the early 1990's before Payne Stewart found Jesus and his WWJD bracelet, Payne was a party animal. He also liked to boink the groupies that followed the PGA Tour even though he was married. Anyway, one day after the round, late in the day after most people were gone, Payne was pounding a hot blonde in the player's locker room. In walks in King Greg and he gets pissed. So King Greg goes and tattles to the PGA Tour commission. Payne received the heftiest fine in Tour history at that time. The fine amount has since been eclipsed by John Daly. Anyway, King Greg is a fuktard imo.
    Boy, that's messed up? Was Peter Jacobsen one of Payne Stewart's buddies? Jacobsen seems like a cool guy.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

never heard that story about greg, what a fukin tool, i hope payne was banging one of gregs holes-telling payne damn your c o c k is twice as big as that homo greg normans

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Hadn't heard these stories, but I can't say they are surprising considering what we know of Greg "the Little Crab" Norman.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Hadn't heard these stories, but I can't say they are surprising considering what we know of Greg "the Little Crab" Norman.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

sounds like a lie