View New Posts
12
  1. #1

    Seattle Sounders -105

    -105 at 5dimes, great price for a game they should definitely win. LA and Seattle are far better than every other team in the league. Take the draw too if you want some insurance.

    Good luck tonight boys.


  2. #2

    Seattle some how have to over turn that deficit from the first game.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Seattle some how have to over turn that deficit from the first game.
    Think they can do it, would be hard though.

    Quote Originally Posted by vitalogist View Post
    Seattle and the over also, I'm thinking...
    Don't know about the over, Salt Lake will probably be playing with a defensive mind set.

  5. #5

    Four bets for me:

    11/2/2011 10:00 PM USA MLS Soccer 154 Salt Lake (USA-MLS)/Seattle (USA-MLS)* Over 2 -108
    Risking $54.00 To Win $50.00
    11/2/2011 10:00 PM USA MLS Soccer 155 Seattle (USA-MLS)* -104 vs Salt Lake (USA-MLS)
    Risking $62.40 To Win $60.00
    11/2/2011 10:00 PM USA MLS Soccer 155 Seattle (USA-MLS)* -,-1 +133 vs Salt Lake (USA-MLS)
    Risking $20.00 To Win $26.60
    11/2/2011 10:00 PM USA MLS Soccer 154 Salt Lake (USA-MLS)/Seattle (USA-MLS)* Over 1 -105 for 1st Half
    Risking $52.50 To Win $50.00

  6. #6
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 9,240
    Betpoints: 413
    Message Me

    This is Casey Keller's final game in goal...headed for retirement after the match....they're not going to let him go out getting smoked

  7. #7

  8. #8

    RSL are going to play very conservative and just play keep away...especially if they get an early goal.

    Hard to make a play IMO.

    Goodluck though!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by vitalogist View Post
    Bad miss by Montero
    Really should be 1-0.

  12. #12

    good luck, Salt Lake real bad last weeks

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    good luck, Salt Lake real bad last weeks
    Real bad, Huh? did you see last match?

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 9,240
    Betpoints: 413
    Message Me

    Salt Lake are playing rope-a-dope....eventually that's going to catch up with them....they've got nothing to lose until Seattle scores

  16. #16

    RSL doesn't have to do anything besides stop Seattle from scoring 3 goals.

    This was a foolish match to wager on given the circumstances.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  17. #17

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    RSL doesn't have to do anything besides stop Seattle from scoring 3 goals.

    This was a foolish match to wager on given the circumstances.
    Salt Lake hasn't had a single shot on goal while Seattle should be up 1-0. For even odds, I like my chances.

    Seattle will break through in 2nd half.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Salt Lake hasn't had a single shot on goal while Seattle should be up 1-0. For even odds, I like my chances.

    Seattle will break through in 2nd half.
    They haven't had a single SOG because they don't need to. Why play deep in the offensive zone and give up a potential counter-attack??

    RSL is a championship caliber squad....they're going to keep away the entire match.

    In your defense, I think the only SIDE was Seattle tonight. For those that played the over...very very foolish and either just wanted action or don't follow futbol on the regular.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  20. #20
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 9,240
    Betpoints: 413
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    RSL doesn't have to do anything besides stop Seattle from scoring 3 goals.

    This was a foolish match to wager on given the circumstances.
    I would say the only side you could justify playing would be Seattle....Real has barely crossed the midfield stripe...they're playing with 8 or so in the box....so they're not going to push forward until they absolutely have to. This match smells of a penalty kick with all of the leg swipes and grabbing in front of the goal

  21. #21

    all these corners and they can't put it in once? game is annoying as hell.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,010 pts


  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    They haven't had a single SOG because they don't need to. Why play deep in the offensive zone and give up a potential counter-attack?? RSL is a championship caliber squad....they're going to keep away the entire match. In your defense, I think the only SIDE was Seattle tonight.
    They won't be able to hold the entire match. Seattle only needs one goal, RSL won't score.

  23. #23

    RSL is going to weather the storm for the next 45+ minutes and move into the Western Conf Finals.

    I just can't believe people took the over here
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  24. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    They won't be able to hold the entire match. Seattle only needs one goal, RSL won't score.
    I agree with you there. Seattle should offer up a clean sheet tonight....but it's going to be interesting to see if Seattle can break through.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  25. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Seattle can't finish.

    Come on you fuks.
    chokers, with one million chances. only need one fukkin goal you fuks.

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,010 pts


  26. #26

    15-1 shots

    Only 4 on net though.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  27. #27

    Got mad respect for Seattle fans, still loud as hell even though they know it is over.

    Lets get a goal you fuks.

  28. #28

    Damn...good chance there in the 49'
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  29. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Got mad respect for Seattle fans, still loud as hell even though they know it is over.

    Lets get a goal you fuks.
    Dude, you're totally right!

    This is one of the loudest MLS crowds I've ever heard...and they're squad is drawing dead (plus is cold, raining and probably miserable outside)

    Good for them

    MLS needs smaller stadiums and rowdier crowds
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  30. #30
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 9,240
    Betpoints: 413
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    RSL is going to weather the storm for the next 45+ minutes and move into the Western Conf Finals.

    I just can't believe people took the over here
    With only one team needing to score....I would NEVER play an Over

  31. #31

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Dude, you're totally right! This is one of the loudest MLS crowds I've ever heard...and they're squad is drawing dead (plus is cold, raining and probably miserable outside) Good for them MLS needs smaller stadiums and rowdier crowds
    There are a few pretty loud crowds but not that many. Used to be very active in Empire Supporters Club for NY, can hear us pretty well on TV. Portland also very good.

  32. #32

    PK coming!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  33. #33

  34. #34

    this is the only way seattle will score. they have to get this penalty in. come on, do it good

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,010 pts


  35. #35
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 9,240
    Betpoints: 413
    Message Me

    Damn did I call that one

12 Last
Top