JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Has anyone ever dated a Hooters girl?

I don't mean one that use to work at Hooters. I mean where you walked in, had some food and beer with the guys, and then before you left you got the phone number of the girl who was serving you.
    I know that these girls get asked out 12 times the hour during their shift, but has any of you degens have any luck scoring with at least their contact #?

This is not a trolling thread. I just came back from Hooters for MNF and WS. Our waitress had some big jugs, not that great in shape, but very acceptable to me. She really didn't do much to try and get our attention, I guess because my friends are not that attracted and so we were all acting like horny animals looking at all the hooter girls walking around. I try not to act like a chimp, so I when I made my orders I just finish off with a "thank you" and tried to be polite as possible so that she can see my manners and that I can still have my guy-ttitude so she won't think I'm just a "nice guy". The place was very busy, she never had time to talk to us and try to earned her tip, like other servers do at general restaurants. Although when our food arrived, she got an empty plate, grab the catchup bottle, spelled her name and put a smile with it and placed it near me.

I know this whole story sounds like I'm a noob at asking chicks out. I'm not. I just know that attempting with a Hooters girl while she is on the clock is 80% impossible. It's useless to ask my friends for some advice, because these guys live life to become clowns, it's unreal. I'm asking my fellow SBR members because us sports gamblers degens spend some time at Hooters. So, anyone have any stories? I will try to attempt to take the Hooters girl out, but I would like some stories. If I do, I will post pics of her. Real pics.
    Trolls, please post last.
    Last edited by JMobile; 10-25-11 at 12:24 AM. Reason: pic is not of her.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of them have herpes

Its hit or miss

Not worth risk

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not to burst your bubble, but they all do that ketchup thing, they also smile at you and put their hand on your shoulder and talk about how everyone else is lame but "you guys seem cool"

Can't hurt to try but the odds are stacked against you. BOL.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They are all angling for a bigger tip.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i banged one in jacksonville. wasnt worth it

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I have dated 2, they were actually pretty sweet. Extra money for college they said.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Hooters chicks need/get laid like the rest of em. May as well be you. I think the best approach to picking up one of these chicks is to hit up the same hooters every so often. Don't want to go there daily at the same time trying to pick one up on the first trip probably won't work either. If it does she probably got railed by 5 others on her way to meet you. I assume a small % of these as dating material. Hang out, have fun, sit back, observe and pick out a hottie that isn't a whore.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I never scored a Hooters girl, but I did pull a Wing House girl down in Clearwater Beach two years ago.

Wing House is the exact same thing as Hooters, but the girls wear black tanks, black shorts and are hotter on average. The food is way better too.

She was a nice girl. Wish I lived down there, probably marry her

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I just googled "hooters girls" and this pic came up several times under images including there corporate website. Good story!

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I just googled "hooters girls" and this pic came up several times under images including there corporate website. Good story!
    don't think he said that picture was of the girl he met

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Not to burst your bubble, but they all do that ketchup thing, they also smile at you and put their hand on your shoulder and talk about how everyone else is lame but "you guys seem cool"

Can't hurt to try but the odds are stacked against you. BOL.
    I appreciate the all honesty. I was never into going to Hooters. I only been there twice. Today and like 3 years ago and no one did the ketchup thing. So I didn't know if it was new or just a form of favoritism. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    I have dated 2, they were actually pretty sweet. Extra money for college they said.
    You paid for the dates??? That's what it sounds like. If not, what was your strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Hooters chicks need/get laid like the rest of em. May as well be you. I think the best approach to picking up one of these chicks is to hit up the same hooters every so often. Don't want to go there daily at the same time trying to pick one up on the first trip probably won't work either. If it does she probably got railed by 5 others on her way to meet you. I assume a small % of these as dating material. Hang out, have fun, sit back, observe and pick out a hottie that isn't a whore.
    I was thinking of being a regular now. I notice that some of the waitress knew some of the guy's names as they walked in. So being familiar could help.

I really do appreciate this guys.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    That's not her. I just posted that pic from google to get you guys "active and motivated" to respond. It was a form of advertisement. I did mention though that if I ever ask the girl out, I will post REAL pics of her.
    That pic posted on the top was to motivate you guys to respond. It's like reading a kids book, you ignore the text because their are no pics.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I dated a girl in college who worked at Hooters. Met her at school though.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Become a regular and check if she acts the same way towards others , maybe she was just trying to be all sweet and get you to think she was digging you to get a better tip outta you (which she probably got) so yeah just go there more often and try to Fukk her if you can

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I never scored a Hooters girl, but I did pull a Wing House girl down in Clearwater Beach two years ago.

Wing House is the exact same thing as Hooters, but the girls wear black tanks, black shorts and are hotter on average. The food is way better too.

She was a nice girl. Wish I lived down there, probably marry her
    Do those girls get asked out everyday as well? Sounds like you didn't struggle much with them girls.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

would love to smash

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by koz-man View Post
    lol thats the first thing that came to mind..ha ha ha.. butters

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

No... however, I did eat deep fried pickles today....

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Nah man. Furthermore i've been served by hooters girls that had no "hooters". how the f_uck are they hired with no hooters??

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

If you're here asking SBR if she is out of your league, she is out of your league.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    If you're here asking SBR if she is out of your league, she is out of your league.
    "when you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny"

"wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets filled first"

"life is like a box of chocolates...."

anyone know how to kill random crickets? fukkin "cheep-cheep"... im ready to kill something....

what's Jamaica like? anyone got pics?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

JM - She's a cutie for sure! You should be interested in her! This reminds me of a story back years ago... 1996. I was 19 years old at the time. One of my close guy friends (who lost touch from our high school days...) said hey TMS you want to go to Hooters? One just opened up down the street. I said sure why not.

We sat down and this older chick took our order. She was from a different location training all the new workers. Now, keep in mind... (not knocking my friend) my friend isn't that attractive and for being 18 he was pretty out of shape. But I noticed when he spoke to her... he talked dignified... an almost like classy artistic accent. LOL I was sitting back and laughing inside. SHE NEVER LOOKED AT ME ONE TIME! I was kind of pissed off. She was 24 years old... and she was all into my friend. I was right in front of the conversation... it was amazing. She goes... well I'm in town for the night and my hotel is right over there... that's where I'm staying give me a call later on tonight. (MY JAW DROPPED) As we were walking outside (me and my friend) I said... How did you do that? That was totally awesome!! He wasn't even giddy about it... he was straight "A" calm. This girl was probably the hottest chick he ever talked to. Til this day... he never told me what happened... and I never asked... but he did meet her.

My point of the story is... anything is possible. I wouldn't know how to work a "HOOTERS" girl while i'm eating lunch or dinner. I'd probably just say... hey... what's your number? I don't even ask for her name. It's a waste of time. GIRL #5 in my "4 Hour Thread" worked at Hooters for 5 years. She's a flat out whore. Not going to lie.

Good Luck JM Cheering you on!

ADDING: I thought that was a pic of her? My bad. But hey... use the advice. Anything can happen. Just go 4 it. You've got nothing to lose!
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 10-25-11 at 03:08 AM.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

jmobile post ur cok pics, we will advise from there pal

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

first rule of trying to score a big tip for these whores, let EVERY dude think they have a shot

yea you got a shot

Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

This thread hits home for me. No lie, I married a hooters girl...we've been married for a few years now and have a kid. She's no longer a hooters girl, now she's just some chick that yells at me 24/7, who'll eventually have half my money.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Tidwell View Post
    This thread hits home for me. No lie, I married a hooters girl...we've been married for a few years now and have a kid. She's no longer a hooters girl, now she's just some chick that yells at me 24/7, who'll eventually have half my money.
    ever call her "Big Boobs McGee"?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahaha

Jesus H.

I can dress up even more homeless and get the same treatment.

She really likes you, best go run along and tell your friends she wants to bang.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait, she spelled her name out on a plate with a fukkin ketchup bottle? how fukkin hard was that?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

My ex roomate dated one when Hooters was in State College Pa

Was cool, sex nothing too personal then she weirded out and started telling all these made up stories about him

He broke it off and they hated eachother

Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I've been calling my wife Tit's Mcgee since we met. I can't wait to tell our kid when we're older that their Mom used to serve Chicken Wings in hot pants for money.

Actually, she made double working there vs what she does now (real job)...mostly cash too.

SpreadSniper

my uncle always says - "she looked at me, she must wanna fuc"

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

no, id say the odds r very much against it without even seeing her and you. if you hit on her on the job your just like every other fool in her mind.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

My neighbor was a hooters waitress....shes had more dicks in her than most of you have had hot meals....my advice....hit it and run
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    my uncle always says - "she looked at me, she must wanna fuc"

jokes aside there are so many dudes who actually think this way... for real

1234 Last