will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Vick complaining about getting hit.

From that little video clip, I realize that he's the same uneducated punk that went to jail. Next time, I hope that they put him out of commission for good. Unreal. He says, "I'm not complaining" and the entire time, he's complaining. Sounds like a 7th grade education level. I was trying to be open to him being changed. He's the same thug that he was before

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Where the hell is the video?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

stupid thread. hes absolutely correct that he never gets roughing the passer calls because hes mike vick.

people have been saying this for years. now hes saying it. he even said something like "im not trying to complain, just make you aware of it"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Late hit

Vick is right

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    From that little video clip, I realize that he's the same uneducated punk that went to jail. Next time, I hope that they put him out of commission for good. Unreal. He says, "I'm not complaining" and the entire time, he's complaining. Sounds like a 7th grade education level. I was trying to be open to him being changed. He's the same thug that he was before
    people may not forgive nor forget...but he's getting hit late often and no flags tossed compared to that creampuff brady etc

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    stupid thread. hes absolutely correct that he never gets roughing the passer calls because hes mike vick.

people have been saying this for years. now hes saying it. he even said something like "im not trying to complain, just make you aware of it"
    LOL at you thinking refs all conspire to not give vick roughing the passer calls. Your an idiot. Roughing the passer is the biggest variance call in the game, nobody gives a shit if its vick or jay cutler. Everything with you idiots is conspiracy theories. Go suck vicks dick while he loses another playoff game

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Now he wont be able to wrap both hands around the mutts' necks in the bathtub he's only gonna have his left God grant him enough strength in that one hand amen

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

he should be complaining, that's ridic to take that many hits...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    LOL at you thinking refs all conspire to not give vick roughing the passer calls. Your an idiot. Roughing the passer is the biggest variance call in the game, nobody gives a shit if its vick or jay cutler. Everything with you idiots is conspiracy theories. Go suck vicks dick while he loses another playoff game
    you are a fukkin moron dude.

you think the best running qb vick in the league gets the call as frequently as other elite QBs who are purely passers like peyton manning and tom brady or even non-elite ones like matt cassell or chad henne?? you seem pretty stupid but not even you an be THAT stupid.

its not a conspiracy. they just dont think about it. thats why it was important to mention it. he will get the call more now. guaranteed.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    you are a fukkin moron dude. you think the best running qb vick in the league gets the call as frequently as other elite QBs who are purely passers like peyton manning and tom brady or even non-elite ones like matt cassell or chad henne?? you seem pretty stupid but not even you an be THAT stupid. its not a conspiracy. they just dont think about it. thats why it was important to mention it. he will get the call more now. guaranteed.
    Vick gets the call as much as anyone not named brady or manning. Do you even watch football? There was at least 5 plays in the bears packers game that should of been called roughing the passer but werent. Vick gets the same treatment as everyone else, dont always blindly listen to the analysts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady is protected because he is white
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Also why does nobody get called, intentional grounding? I have seen this in a bunch of games, QB passing the ball to their Coaches on the Sidelines, and they dont give the call.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Brady is protected because he is white
    No he is protected because he has a much better offensive line than the Eagles. You know nothing about football. Hang it up. If you played football in HS I was an astronaut in HS.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No he is protected because he has a much better offensive line than the Eagles. You know nothing about football. Hang it up. If you played football in HS I was an astronaut in HS.
    LOL so wrong about the Brady part... but spot on on the jj part.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Vick and Eagles done, terrible red zone offense with him anyway

only thing I heard was

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

LOL eagles are done. I love over-reactionary fans.

Vick is not complaining about hits, he is complaining about not getting the flags like every other QB would.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Vick and Eagles done, terrible red zone offense with him anyway

only thing I heard was

eagles have scored 78 points in the 10 quarters vick has played this season... what are you smoking? with him on the field, they are a threat to score every play

and very well might be 3-0 if it werent for these bs late hits..

the only criticism is on the eagles for taking the risk on a qb like him, so injuries have to be expected..

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Vick is getting cheap shotted and late hit in the pocket and eagles have been complaining about it for a year now, if someone breathes on anyne else the flag flies, he took a helmet to helmet shot today in the pocket and no flag, he is in the right to complain.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree that he's not getting calls most other QBs would probably get, but he also needs to look in the mirror because he's part of the problem right now. Yeah, when he's been on the field they have threatened to score every time, but he's also turned the ball over way too much and is falling into the McNabb trap of trying to prove to everyone that he's a pocket QB at the cost of missed opportunities. Several times he's trying to make the pass play instead of taking the open running lane. Do what you do best 1st. No one cares if you're a pocket QB. The only thing you're proving as a pocket QB is that you can get hit like a pocket QB.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    eagles have scored 78 points in the 10 quarters vick has played this season... what are you smoking? with him on the field, they are a threat to score every play

and very well might be 3-0 if it werent for these bs late hits..

the only criticism is on the eagles for taking the risk on a qb like him, so injuries have to be expected..

they are 1-2. get over it you homer. eagles will never win nothing

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Vick complaining about getting hit.

FUKK THAT FUKKING PUNK

RUNNING QBs SUKK KOK, I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A LONG TIME

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by skidrow View Post
    people may not forgive nor forget...but he's getting hit late often and no flags tossed compared to that creampuff brady etc

THIS IS THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

REFS DONT LIKE FUKKING DOG KILLERS

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Eagles thought it was going to be a cake walk.

This is the NFL.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Refs are inconsistent...nothing new here....if the refs in the Pats/Bills game officiated in the Eagles/Giants game then he probably would of gotten the late hit/hit to the head calls.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Why does he keep rubbing the top of his head, like at 1:55? Also, at the end he says "That's life, and you just got to deal with it." Unless you're a dog on the losing end of a fight, then say goodnight!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Vick wouldn't say a word about late hits if they were 3-0. Guy says he isn't complaining then why mention something about it in a press conference??? If Vick and the eagles truly feel this is an issue and don't want to come off as complainers talk to the league about it instead of reporters. Or at least have the sack to admit you are complaining.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Leave Vick alone.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

For me Vick has become a QB I can't trust. He can still move but I think he's lost a step which means he gets those borderline hits now and thus the injuries, etc. I'm happier to lay off him and not worry. Cheers

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

kafka is coming along nicely. ive recognized his talent for years now.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If Peyton Manning got ran over like that, all the whites dude here would screaming murder if nothing wasn't callGotta love the two way standard

paco

Vick did society a favor getting rid of those useless animals.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Most overrated quaterback in the league. When he loses it is always someone else at fault. Reminds me of a Mike Tyson persona always the victim. BTW have nothing against either of them but think they are more media creations than anything!

paco

Vick for President.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

There is hardly football fan on the planet who's in favor of ticky tack puss roughing the passer calls for ANYBODY

It's only blacks and apologists in the media and otherwise who all of a sudden call for roughing calls because its Vick

Vick should bitch less to the media and worry more about his atrocious Red Zone Offense that lost the Eagles the game today and last week. 1 for 10 in RZ TDs last 2 games
    Last edited by Sunde91; 09-26-11 at 12:39 AM.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Vick did society a favor getting rid of those useless animals.
    are you on fuking drugs?

1234 Last