View New Posts

Tomorrow morning lock: Dustin Johnson +135 over Stricker

LOCK

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="90%"><TBODY><TR class=GameHeader><TD width="20%">GameDate</TD><TD width="12%">User/Phone</TD><TD width="20%">Date Placed</TD><TD width="8%">Sport</TD><TD width="30%">Description</TD><TD width="10%">Risk/Win</TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=middle>Ticket#:10500703
    Sep 02 04:55 AM
    </TD><TD vAlign=center>INTERNET / -1</TD><TD vAlign=center>Sep 02 12:06 AM </TD><TD>
    MU
    </TD><TD align=middle>STRAIGHT BET
    [7004] JOHNSON, DUSTIN +135
    (STRICKER, STEVE vrs JOHNSON, DUSTIN)
    </TD><TD>
    83 / 112
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- Content as produced by the Server -->

Mancrustyme is a proven lying forger scumbag

you forgot .05, forger.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/24/2014

SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,017 pts

$30
    Charity
    donation 1/17/2014

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014

I simply guarantee this play hits. Dustin coming off a big win. Gonna have a boatload of cash heading into Saturday baby...

sure, forger.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,017 pts

$30
    Charity
    donation 1/17/2014

175 pts

3-QUESTION

This play is a lock ladies and gents

BUMP LOL

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EricZ116

83 to win 112.....112 dollars or as I like to call it-----

A half of tank of gas.

Henry just sent me this photo of him sitting on his "boat load of money"

112 is a boat load of money where? for wal-mart manufacturing employees in China?

not to mention this is a tennis forum...i do like golf but i don't know how this can be a lock.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dustin beats stricker by 1 stroke hahahahaha!!!

Up $520 just in the last 12 hrs. Suck it bitchz.

Mancrustyme is a proven lying forger

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dustin beats stricker by 1 stroke hahahahaha!!!

Up $520 just in the last 12 hrs. Suck it bitchz.

Mancrustyme is a proven lying forger

You are such a joke. He only needed an eagle on the last hole to win by a stroke.

lock!

got forgers in your cup?

175 pts

3-QUESTION

SBR
         Resort
         Winner
         +1,017 pts

$30
    Charity
    donation 1/17/2014

175 pts

3-QUESTION

I'm on a roll fellas, just like I told u all in my official address to sbr a few days ago. My success is driving the forger...er...mancrustyme crazy I love it!!! Lol!!!

Got a pile of dough to play with heading into tomorrow fellas stay tuned u might just win some cheddar!!!

HH: $520
    Mancrustyme the forger: 0

Crusty is the only poster here who bets more air than henryhill does. Just look at these two, back and forth. I bet they are the same person.

Henryhill is the undisputed worse capper ...ever .congrats henry hill you deserve it

FADE ALERT FADE ALERT

Cci I know you and I hate each others guts but even condisdering that accusing me of being crustyme is crossing the line. That individual is the most worthless piece of shyte forger air bettor on this board. I don't bet air bitch. All my picks both the winners and rare losers are real money. Period. I could care less whether u clowns believe me or not, the bottom line is I have won $520 in the last 12 hours and that is a simple fact and all I cate about.

Hey crustyforger...go play in the shower with ur dad u queer hahahahahaha

HenryHill

Just say the name and

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Cci I know you and I hate each others guts but even condisdering that accusing me of being crustyme is crossing the line. That individual is the most worthless piece of shyte forger air bettor on this board. I don't bet air bitch. All my picks both the winners and rare losers are real money. Period. I could care less whether u clowns believe me or not, the bottom line is I have won $520 in the last 12 hours and that is a simple fact and all I cate about.

Hey crustyforger...go play in the shower with ur dad u queer hahahahahaha
    Betislands said they love you because you pay a lot of their bills.