View New Posts
  1. #1

  2. #2
    DDT's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 3,618
    Betpoints: 2962
    Message Me

    As much as I hate Kyle, he is unstoppable at Bristol.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Bet both before qualifying, Kenseth 15/1 & Kurt Busch 10/1

  5. #5

    I'm Kyle fan, and I don't see him winning tonight. But he is always a good bet at Bristol.

    Good luck.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #6
    hawk 5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,434
    Betpoints: 5226
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I'm Kyle fan, and I don't see him winning tonight. But he is always a good bet at Bristol.

    Good luck.
    Not starting in 22? and at +450 he's not. He may win but I don't like it. Good time for some drivers to get some revenge on him.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Not starting in 22? and at +450 he's not. He may win but I don't like it. Good time for some drivers to get some revenge on him.
    Yeah, I don't like his starting position. Also, I was thinking of taking some match ups against Tony Stewart, he is starting 42nd.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    hawk 5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,434
    Betpoints: 5226
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Yeah, I don't like his starting position. Also, I was thinking of taking some match ups against Tony Stewart, he is starting 42nd.
    I missed his qualifying run. What happened?

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    I missed his qualifying run. What happened?
    Didn't catch it either, but seen on the Starting Lineups he is in the back. Let me see if I can find what happen.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  10. #10

    I would put some change on Tony Stewart if I was you. He is due for a win tonight.

  11. #11

    Just read that he was slow. Doesn't say anything about back up car or anything. Just 42nd slowest of the 46 cars in the session. Needless to say, I dropped him from my Stockcar Challenge Team.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    hawk 5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,434
    Betpoints: 5226
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Just read that he was slow. Doesn't say anything about back up car or anything. Just 42nd slowest of the 46 cars in the session. Needless to say, I dropped him from my Stockcar Challenge Team.
    Good call. Bet He's fit to be tied.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    I missed his qualifying run. What happened?
    Nothing. Just couldn't get the car setup right.

    World
    Poker
    Cup 3rd place


  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I would put some change on Tony Stewart if I was you. He is due for a win tonight.
    Stewart has an absolute garbage car. He's starting 42nd and in the 2 practices runs he had the 38th and 43rd fastest car.

Top