Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial?

They're trying to determine who the father was from DNA and they're hinting that it might be Casey's brother or father?? OMG

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Casey Anthony's father and brother were tested by the FBI to see if they were the father of Caylee, the 2-year-old daughter Casey Anthony is accused of murdering, a witness said today.

What began as a tedious morning of scientific testimony in the Casey Anthony murder trial ended with an explosive question by defense attorney Jose Baez.

Baez asked FBI analyst Heather Seubert if she had conducted a paternity test to see if Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, was the father of Caylee Anthony.

The prosecution immediately objected and Judge Belvin Perry quickly sent jurors to lunch.

With the jury out of the room, the prosecution and defense argued over the appropriateness of this line of questioning about Caylee's paternity and whether it could continue.

Seubert, a DNA analyst at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Va., told the court that both George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, and Lee Anthony had been excluded from being Caylee's father through paternity testing.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...ry?id=13855375

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Can't watch anything involving a child....fukk the whole family....pieces of shits...
    Last edited by King Mayan; 06-16-11 at 02:43 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Deuce gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

This whole family is fuked!!!!! Rot in hell...

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

good chance she is found not guilty

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Absolutely no chance she is found not guilty, a normal person that had been honest about what happened might have (if your kid died would you be telling the police a bunch of bullshit stories about how you dont know what happened?), but she may get it knocked down to manslaughter or something. Her personality alone will get her convicted, that bitch is epitome of evil, I'd like to convict and execute her just to get her off the planet.

She had a beautiful daughter that was missing and has changed her story about what happened around 200 times and laughs about, she just gives a new story whenever the new evidence forces her too, so who knows what happened, just a disgusting pile of trash that belongs in jail.

There is a new trend in the news lately for parents to "accidently" OVERDISCIPLINE their kids and kill them, like fuckin gettin mad at em and punchin em in the face or throwing them and suddenly findin out shit when you punch or throw a toddler like an adult you just might kill it, this is prolly what Casey did, that bitch is fuckin crazy and evil
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-16-11 at 02:51 PM.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    i think its a forgone conclusion she is going to be convicted......whether she gets the chair or not is a different story

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    i think its a forgone conclusion she is going to be convicted......whether she gets the chair or not is a different story
    She wont get the chair or even life without parole bc she is a woman and the court system always goes easy on them, she probably will get 25 to life, somewhere around there.

I cant believe how much money we spend on trials like these I mean **** the rule oughta be you get one chance to tell the truth about what happened, if you are proven to be completely full of shit you dont get to go back and change your whole story to accomodate the new evidence, this bitch has lied so much I wouldnt believe her if she told me she breathes air.

She didnt even report her daughter missing until A MONTH after she was dead, A FUCKIN MONTH???? That oughta get you autoconvicted right there

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

She'll be convicted. The defense is just reaching for bullshit now.

bettilimbroke999

She also wont have many visitors in jail, she's taken her whole family down with her, claiming her father raped her since age 8 (not sure what that has to do with her daughter death 15 years later but shes just letting the jury know shes a rape victim I guess for sympathy) and that her brother made sexual advances towards her (hey it is the south what do you expect )

I think at some point theres just a BULLSHIT LIMIT in court, a small memory mistake here or there on the day your 2 year old daughter died can be overlooked but if you have to change your entire story a bunch of times bc new evidence is found that proves your full of shit the jury is just gonna finally say fuk this bitch has gotta be guilty.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-16-11 at 03:32 PM.

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

definitely guilty...no question about it....waste of a tv station

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I would torture that piece of shit mother and have a smile on my face the whole time. Any fukking scumbag that could hurt a little baby like that deserves to die in tremendous pain, and then rot in hell.

She'll get hers.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If she is found guilty they should let a child press the button for the electric chair.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

i think kid drowned and they didn't want to be blamed so they panicked and dumped the body.. no big deal..i hope she gets acquitted so she can go clubbing again...remember, oj simpsons kid drowned in the pool and no one said boo...

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    She wont get the chair or even life without parole bc she is a woman and the court system always goes easy on them, she probably will get 25 to life, somewhere around there. I cant believe how much money we spend on trials like these I mean **** the rule oughta be you get one chance to tell the truth about what happened, if you are proven to be completely full of shit you dont get to go back and change your whole story to accomodate the new evidence, this bitch has lied so much I wouldnt believe her if she told me she breathes air. She didnt even report her daughter missing until A MONTH after she was dead, A FUCKIN MONTH???? That oughta get you autoconvicted right there
    She also wont have many visitors in jail, she's taken her whole family down with her, claiming her father raped her since age 8 (not sure what that has to do with her daughter death 15 years later but shes just letting the jury know shes a rape victim I guess for sympathy) and that her brother made sexual advances towards her (hey it is the south what do you expect ) I think at some point theres just a BULLSHIT LIMIT in court, a small memory mistake here or there on the day your 2 year old daughter died can be overlooked but if you have to change your entire story a bunch of times bc new evidence is found that proves your full of shit the jury is just gonna finally say fuk this bitch has gotta be guilty.
    yeah wasnt she ho'ing around with some dudes during that period? she needs to give it up and confess. i am kind of sick of her scumbag lawyer also

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

She wont get the chair or even life without parole bc she is a woman and the court system always goes easy on them, she probably will get 25 to life, somewhere around there.

I cant believe how much money we spend on trials like these I mean **** the rule oughta be you get one chance to tell the truth about what happened, if you are proven to be completely full of shit you dont get to go back and change your whole story to accomodate the new evidence, this bitch has lied so much I wouldnt believe her if she told me she breathes air.

She didnt even report her daughter missing until A MONTH after she was dead, A FUCKIN MONTH???? That oughta get you autoconvicted right there
    nah man, if she's convicted she either gets the death penalty or life without parole which are the only two choices in Florida for first degree murder

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember watching an interview with her wearing "help find Casey" button. Smh

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    nah man, if she's convicted she either gets the death penalty or life without parole which are the only two choices in Florida for first degree murder
    The likeliness of this being reduced is pretty high

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If she is found guilty they should let a child press the button for the electric chair.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

99.8% sure the bitch is guilty of murder 1. Sure hope they nail her ass. But the more likely scenario is the manslaughter charge. Prosecution could have done better IMO. They also keep talking about this juror #4 who looks like a problem.

bettilimbroke999

To be honest, and I hate this demon bitch Casey with a passion dont get me wrong, but shes probably not guilty of first-degree murder. She probably is guilty of second-degree murder, I just dont believe this was a preplanned murder and I feel the prosecution was dumb to pursue a murder 1 charge in a case where they dont even know what the cause of death was. Had they gone after a 2nd degree murder conviction I believe they would've gotten it, I really have no clue how they thought they could prove this murder was preplanned necessary for murder 1. Cases like this that are overly aggressively prosecuted usually end up with a manslaughter conviction.

From what I understand of the case this fuckin whore demon Casey used ******* CHLOROFORM to put her child to sleep and that on the last occasion she probably ******* overdosed the baby with chloroform and killed her accidently, although you could argue if you are chloroforming your baby to put her to sleep you are risking killing her to such a degree that it might justify a murder 1 conviction

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Just another case of missing pretty girl syndrome. Yawn.

If this chick was either male, fat, black, or unattractive, this story would barely get coverage in the local newspaper.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

They should run this slut over with an 18 wheeler

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I agree with many of the comments above, Especially the one about "who waits a month to report their child missing"? I couldn't find my kid for 1 minute once and I reached for the phone, she was only 2 at the time...scary as hell. A month??? c'mon...hang 'er high!!!

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

why does it matter who the father is? just lock up this women and throw away the key

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be honest, and I hate this demon bitch Casey with a passion dont get me wrong, but shes probably not guilty of first-degree murder. She probably is guilty of second-degree murder, I just dont believe this was a preplanned murder and I feel the prosecution was dumb to pursue a murder 1 charge in a case where they dont even know what the cause of death was. Had they gone after a 2nd degree murder conviction I believe they would've gotten it, I really have no clue how they thought they could prove this murder was preplanned necessary for murder 1. Cases like this that are overly aggressively prosecuted usually end up with a manslaughter conviction.

From what I understand of the case this fuckin whore demon Casey used ******* CHLOROFORM to put her child to sleep and that on the last occasion she probably ******* overdosed the baby with chloroform and killed her accidently, although you could argue if you are chloroforming your baby to put her to sleep you are risking killing her to such a degree that it might justify a murder 1 conviction
    I believe they are going for first degree murder because of the 3 pieces of duct tape that was covering Caylee's mouth and nose. The prosecution seems to be going for that she drugged the kid with chloroform and then put the duct tape over the kids mouth. We will see though.

bettilimbroke999

I believe they are going for first degree murder because of the 3 pieces of duct tape that was covering Caylee's mouth and nose. The prosecution seems to be going for that she drugged the kid with chloroform and then put the duct tape over the kids mouth. We will see though.
    Ohhhhh I see, well good point then I wasnt aware of the duct tape, I've only followed the case loosely. I would imagine that will probably get her a 1st degree murder conviction then, that bitch is pure evil.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

little whore was clubbin like a mofo and still cant explain the reason she didnt report her child missing...this family is fukkd in the head and her lawyer..is a fukkin nut job lmao people are lining up to see this bullshit

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Its sad to see these clowns outside the courtroom trying to get in there to watch this trial. Come on kids die every day in this world by there mom's or dad's. What make this Casey Anthony such a damn celebrity. Its like OJ Simpson trial all over again. This isn't a damn soap opera seeing these ladies getting in fist fights and hair pulling in line trying to get into this thing. Heard one lady had her infant baby trying to get into this trial this morning can you even do that? Anyway i think the whole family is bucked and that little ho obviously killed her baby cause she wanted to bang a different dude every night and party. Problem with alot of these young sluts that get prego and dont' even know who the dad is. Probably could be half the state of Florida with the way that Casey ch ick acts. Doesn't matter now of course eye for an eye be done with that biotch. Such a waste of tax payers money.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Just another case of missing pretty girl syndrome. Yawn.

If this chick was either male, fat, black, or unattractive, this story would barely get coverage in the local newspaper.
    You dont understand thats what makes this case interesting, its unique and unusual. Beautiful white girl kills her beautiful white daughter, its a rarity that attracts attention.

If they blasted it allover the media everytime a random black was arrested for a psychotic senseless killing there wouldnt be anything else on TV

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post
    I agree with many of the comments above, Especially the one about "who waits a month to report their child missing"? I couldn't find my kid for 1 minute once and I reached for the phone, she was only 2 at the time...scary as hell. A month??? c'mon...hang 'er high!!!
    your damn right bro!

If she wasnt a murderer I think shes kinda hot in a sexy sort of way..shes a skank for sure though,..sure you guys have seen all the skank's pics online

heres the one of her ass

bitch loves leroy too

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i just dont know what to believe here... thats why im tuned in

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Any HIGH PROFILE child kidnapping/ murder will no doubt lead to occultist incest/ rape/ sacrifice

It happens everytime

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You dont understand thats what makes this case interesting, its unique and unusual. Beautiful white girl kills her beautiful white daughter, its a rarity that attracts attention.

If they blasted it allover the media everytime a random black was arrested for a psychotic senseless killing there wouldnt be anything else on TV
    The media presents it like that

The reality is that she was raped by her father and probably brother, abused, and then her little girl was sacrificed in a sick occultist ritual

If you are bothering to watch the charade atleast look into the real facts for the sake of all of the other little kids that will go through the same thing

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys are really going to be pissed when she is only found guilty of manslaughter... Fakk this crazy broad i've met her type before lying partying single mom what a piece of crap

12 Last