Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Oprah's second-to-last show is like the Oscars

Jamie Foxx, Tom Hanks, Jerry Seinfeld, Stevie Wonder, Rosie O'Donnell.

Oprah is big time.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Although I never watch...Oprah is definitely big time...in the Denis Leary book i'm reading right now he goes in about how big time she really is. It's actually pretty funny, but she is nooo joke

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wow,what an ending for her last show?I heard she's going to have pastys and a thong on revealing her back and ass.On them will be branded indentions of Serta,Simmons and all the rest of the mattress factories from her being pounded by old geezers that were media bigwigs.Yup,as much of a water buffalo as Oprah is,lots of 90 year old guys that looked like Allan Greenspan were willing to advance Oprah's career when she was young in order to do her.

Then Oprah will tell the audience how demeaning it was and how devastating it was to live with the guilt from whoring herself causing her weight gain all her life.Then she will tell the girls in tv land not to do it and to use her as guidance where whoring yourself does not pay.hehe!Then the girls that had as much talent as Oprah did at 18 will go and toil away as burger flippers at Mickey D's for minimum wage until they find some jerk off guy who they think will provide for them and will open cans of whoopass on them instead.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 05-24-11 at 06:14 PM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

how much did it cost to be in the audience in the last show. I assume she probaly gave everyone a huge gift which is plus ev

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

She is still fat. WHY OPRAH WHYYYYYY

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Wow,what an ending for her last show?I heard she's going to have pastys and a thong on revealing her back and ass.On them will be branded indentions of Serta,Simmons and all the rest of the mattress factories from her being pounded by old geezers that were media bigwigs.Yup,as much of a water buffalo as Oprah is,lots of 90 year old guys that looked like Allan Greenspan were willing to advance Oprah's career when she was young in order to do her.

Then Oprah will tell the audience how demeaning it was and how devastating it was to live with the guilt from whoring herself causing her weight gain all her life.Then she will tell the girls in tv land not to do it and to use her as guidance where whoring yourself does not pay.hehe!Then the girls that had as much talent as Oprah did at 18 will go and toil away as burger flippers at Mickey D's for minimum wage until they find some jerk off guy who they think will provide for them and will open cans of whoopass on them instead.
    It sounds like a doozy, I cant wait to see it. Especially the pasties and thong.

umdterps
    umdterps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Going out with a bang for sure

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Awful really cant stand that women.I know she did a lot for Charity which is great but she is just a talk show host.Man i cant wait till a this is over.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Oprah is Donald Trumps' role model.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

she made $1 billion doing this show , even though nobody watches it .

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

how the hell did she become one of the richest women in the world?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no idea

Bu I lost respect for her when she supported Obama

She gave herself away

aces4
    aces4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Oprah is an Icon in the boob tube, she is famous and philanthropist in a way, that is why viewers/people love her and watch her shows.