JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Bovada - won't pay me my winnings : Nominated Post

Same dog and pony show we've seen from this outfit for the past few years. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play at this book. The reason we play is to get paid....a book that takes a month+ to pay is not a book you should even consider. American players should look other places, such as bookmaker, etc. They may have some off lines, but you will get paid very quickly and that is the important thing here. And as far as the SBR rating system is concerned, be very careful accepting it at face value. There is no objectivity when a company rates another company who also contributes financially to the business doing the rating.

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    Same dog and pony show we've seen from this outfit for the past few years. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play at this book. The reason we play is to get paid....a book that takes a month+ to pay is not a book you should even consider. American players should look other places, such as bookmaker, etc. They may have some off lines, but you will get paid very quickly and that is the important thing here. And as far as the SBR rating system is concerned, be very careful accepting it at face value. There is no objectivity when a company rates another company who also contributes financially to the business doing the rating.
    Agree completely James. I'm 6 weeks out from my payout request with no tracking # or $$$. I can't believe SBR has this as an A rated place to play. I wonder what a b through f site looks like. LOL