Originally posted on 01/24/2012:

I am making this thread for one reason: Accountability.

I am at a point again where I have a large enough bankroll to where I can really do some damage and make some serious money (in my mind anyway). Last time I reached this point, two summers ago, I was still able to stay above 55% on my bets, yet still found away to flush most of my roll. As we all know, money management is the key to winning in this business.

My sports investing income is important as this stage of life for my family. I am close to the point to where my wife can be a full time stay at home mother, but not quite yet... If things stay steady with work and with sports, I hope to be at that point soon.

I really want to keep focused and always view this as a business, not a fun side hobby.

So with that said, I will be keeping track of my bets and bankroll using this thread along with SBR's provided spreadsheet. I do not foresee myself getting into any money management problems again... but better safe then sorry. I feel that I can stay more disciplined if I lay everything out in a thread. So here we go