Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady is a fraud...

Brady's clutch? That's a myth...

Ever since cheating to win 3 super bowls by 3 points, the Pats choke in a more embarrassing way than the year before.

05- With the game in hand, Brady throws a horrible interception to Champ Bailey which is returned deep into Pats territory before fumbling. Brady plays a terrible game as they are embarrassed 27-13 by Jake Plummer.
    06-After owning the Colts in the 1st half and taking an early 21-3, the Patriots managed to put together one of the biggest chokejobs in nfl history. After the Colts took the lead late in the 4th, Brady threw an ill-advised interception to seal the Colts victory.
    07-All I have to say is that they went 18-1.... and lost to the Giants
    08- Didn't make playoffs...Brady's a sissy and couldn't stay healthy
    09- Blown out at home in 1st playoff game- Brady played terrible, throwing several interceptions.
    10- Dominated at home in 1st playoff game by an amateur quarterback

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

this is what sucks about MLK day, these kids at home posting instead of being in school.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    this is what sucks about MLK day, these kids at home posting instead of being in school.
    lol you're just mad because you lost all that money on the Patriots...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

ya all my monopoly money, can I borrow some?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Brady's clutch? That's a myth...

Ever since cheating to win 3 super bowls by 3 points, the Pats choke in a more embarrassing way than the year before.

05- With the game in hand, Brady throws a horrible interception to Champ Bailey which is returned deep into Pats territory before fumbling. Brady plays a terrible game as they are embarrassed 27-13 by Jake Plummer.
    06-After owning the Colts in the 1st half and taking an early 21-3, the Patriots managed to put together one of the biggest chokejobs in nfl history. After the Colts took the lead late in the 4th, Brady threw an ill-advised interception to seal the Colts victory.
    07-All I have to say is that they went 18-1.... and lost to the Giants
    08- Didn't make playoffs...Brady's a sissy and couldn't stay healthy
    09- Blown out at home in 1st playoff game- Brady played terrible, throwing several interceptions.
    10- Dominated at home in 1st playoff game by an amateur quarterback
    I agree

**** him

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Fame ruined Brady. He was much better when he was a hungry nobody and not wasting his energy banging Brazilian models.

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Fame ruined Brady. He was much better when he was a hungry nobody and not wasting his energy banging Brazilian models.
    Or spending so much time in front of a mirror wondering if his flowing locks are looking good.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

brady is part of a system in new england that needs many parts to work together to be successful. when that happens they dominate, when that doesn't they are average. brady cannot do what john elway or some of the other quarterbacks have done putting the team on their back and taking over, that is not who brady is or ever was. they miss the veteran players on the defense like bruschi, vrabel, harrison, law, maloy, etc that made them who they were. that isn't there right now and that is why they are losing in the playoffs. until those players step up they will never win with just brady, he isn't that type of player.

C-Gold

Call me crazy because they were the #1 scoring team in the NFL but they need a receiver. I saw Revis and Crow bar shut down the smaller receivers Branch and Welker. The Pats throw to TE's a lot but Hernandez was hurt. Tate sucks. The team needs a receiver who can always beat man coverage.

Their running backs are weak too. Invest in one, you have a million draft picks. Use the rest to build a stout defense that doesn't have to rely on scheme as much. A few years ago the Pats defense was old and they are in the process of getting younger, but they could use some more star power on D.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop all this Brady Bashing man........... If this, If that crap.... If a helmet and a gloved hand dont pinch that football, the Pats could've had a undefeated season... and Eli Manning would not have gotten 90 million bucks... If Brady don't get hurt, Cassell never sees a down and a check for 50 mil a year later, If Kolb dosent get hurt we would've never seen Vick this year.... It is what it is, football is a game that involves alot of components, some small and some big..... every component needs to be accurate in order to succeed.... By the way, If the Jets had no running game and the Steelers had a bunch of scrubs on offense then Sanchez and Big Ben would suck too....

C-Gold

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Hes most likely to be this year NFL MVP.

NO BIG DEAL

C-Gold

But there will always be ignorant tools that say the Dog Killer should get MVP.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know different sport, but would you consider Lebron a fraud??? I mean multiple MVP's but no rings.... Cavs tried to get people around him...... And Kobe Bryant.... haters are ALWAYS jumping on this guy, 5 rings not enough?? two Finals MVP not enough, league MVP not enough..... I mean what do people got to do to get respect. Brady was a 6th, yes 6th round pick and has accomplished what he has, not to mention two hot baby mamas.....

xetso
    xetso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Hes most likely to be this year NFL MVP.

NO BIG DEAL
    Yeah no big deal. Top ranked QB this year, but he still sucks. Mark Sanchez is the man!

Sanchez has 17 TD passes. Brady ONLY has 19 more.

LOL... Everyone just seems to be jealous of Brady. Guess they just mad cause they are not banging those brazilian models.

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

u r a dumbass to think that a QB who threw 2 TDs and had only 1 INT whilst completing 29 of 45 passes is a fraud

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Known this for years. A joke that people compare this guy to Manning, an absolute joke. Sad that it's taken people this long to realize..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Brady is still the best quarterback in the league and the most clutch. This is an ignorant thread made by a hater. If you watched the game yesterday you know that the Jets coverage was phenomenal. The Pats receivers aren't very good to begin with but when you have a secondary playing like the Jets are right now there's really nothing you can do. How many times was Brady waiting in the pocket yesterday for someone to get open only to be sacked or have to throw it away? Give the Jets credit because they deserve it - their secondary is the best in the league bar none.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Tom brady has been choking in the playoffs since 2005

**** tom brady

******* cheater

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

People got to realize that one player does not make a team. Montana played with elite talent throughout his career; Elway didn't win a superbowl until Terrel Davis. Peyton Manning didn't win a Super Bowl until his defense stopped the run in the playoffs; Big Ben had elite defenses behind him in his super bowl runs. Brady's team was overrated going into the playoffs: Offense is based on short passes with no deep threat; defense is improving (after being one of the worst in the league the first few weeks) but nowhere near elite. Brady had a bad game yesterday no doubt but his team didn't exactly help him by dropping key passes and not picking up blitzes in key situations(though the protection was decent for the most part). Brady is still an elite quarterback (just like Brees and Manning; both eliminated) and the obvious MVP. Montana or Eway did not win Super Bowls every (or even most) season either. Elway "chocked" as a number one seed in an divisional round game too (before ringing up two straight Super Bowls). People have to be more reasonable and not make crazy comments like "Brady is a fraud" because that makes you seem naive.

C-Gold

I hate this Elway never won in the playoffs crap. There is a difference between having a stacked team, being in the playoffs, being a favorite, and making the playoffs because you carried your team on your back in the regular season and your team probably wasn't even playoff worthy anyway.

cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Brady's worst was almost enough to beat Sanchez's best. Besides, it was bad coaching that killed the Pats. I don't think the interception would have happened if Welker had been on the field.

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I have to assume all this Anti-Brady shit is just jealousy. I hear two solid sentiments about him, "He's top int he league and potentially the best of all time", and "He's a crappy quarterback who shouldn't have a job"

How do you reconcile those opposed views? I have to assume he's a top level quarterback.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Sanchez tore him a new asshole.

USC baby!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Brady wears a man purse. And likes 2 fingers while getting head.

Pride>UFC

Brady= 0 Super Bowl rings since being caught cheating

maxcraft
    maxcraft's Avatar Become A Pro!

The OP is a 12 yr old kid.. give him a break guys...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

he looked like sht sunday

plzkthx
    plzkthx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

all i got to say...

Peyton Manning > all QBs

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

If I had to only choose one QB of all the active Qb's, it would be Manning. Manning and Brady have been choking in the big stage lately though.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

its this sort of hate and bashing of players why some people can't win.

karma.

give respect where it's due.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Pride>UFC

Brady is the best QB in the league hands down. 1 bad game in which he had no blocking with 3 rushers getting to him against max coverage doesn't make him overrated. He was the MVP this year and led his team to a 14-2 record. In 07 he broke every record leading his team to a 16-0 record. Why are 12 year old's allowed to use their computer unsupervised?

Brady>>>>>>>Manning

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by maxcraft View Post
    The OP is a 12 yr old kid.. give him a break guys...
    For once, I agree with you

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I hate this Elway never won in the playoffs crap. There is a difference between having a stacked team, being in the playoffs, being a favorite, and making the playoffs because you carried your team on your back in the regular season and your team probably wasn't even playoff worthy anyway.
    are you saying brady had a stacked team? he makes the players around him studs Branch with Brady SB mvp wo nothing Welker W Brady two cosecutive 100 catch seasons without brady cut from chargers and dolpins

hothandsmgee
    hothandsmgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont get your logic

12 Last