Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Rams vs Cardinals

I really like the Rams in this spot, at -3. Here's why

Cardinals are coming off a Monday night blowout loss; teams in this situation are 16-33 against the spread since 1999.
    I believe all streaks come to an end eventually as Arizona has won the last 8 meetings.

Anderson is playing like a drunk, and is most likely starting again. Jackson is better than Brian Westbrook and should kill that pitiful defense.

STL should be hitting drunken Anderson all day ranking 4th in sacks and Arizona giving up the 2nd most.

I'd like someone to talk me out of this and let me know what they think about the rams O-line. I don't get to watch the rams on anything but gamecast.

drgary818
    drgary818's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ask myself the same question... WHY NOT PUT BIG $ on STL?
    AZ got destroyed by SF on MNF,STL took care of business @ Denver (tough place to win).
    Why on earth is STL only favored by 3?
    You think we should go hard on STL before the line moves?

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Im going to lock in on this really soon I can't tell you what to do, I could see books moving this line up to 3.5-5 by the end of the week to try and even out the action.

I watched Anderson every game he played in Cleveland and is Mr. Jeckyll-Hyde. He's always been inaccurate and always throws INTS into double-or even triple coverage.

I don't believe his post game conference is going to make him prepare better for this game. I just see him tying to do to much and force the ball into triple coverage even more. He has no business being in the NFL.

Also another fact you might want to look into is that 94% of the public is on St Louis. (as of yesterday 3,000 bets) I'm going to go with the public, they win just as much as those "Sharp guys" haha.
    Last edited by Believeland; 12-01-10 at 12:52 PM.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are right on point sir, in fact this is my POY. Great analysis!!!

mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

First off - Im a huge Rams fan. I took wins total o 4.5 wins for the season, so, I believe in them..but that being said, Rams are really questionable on the road - they were up HUGE on Denver and hung on to win.. they have not LEARNED to win on the road, its still new to them. In my opinion, Rams should be a 5-6 fav @ home, and a 2-3 pt dog on road against AZ. Anderson is capable of putting up 400 yards of passing (and he's just a capable of going 7/24 142 yards 0 td. 3int). That being said, my service has is @ -3.5 - Rams have NO BUSINESS being a 3.5, 4 or 5 point favorite on the road (even against Carolina). Not yet at least. Smells like a complete vegas schist, or as some would say, a teaser.. Good luck either way.

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Arizona is still getting hangover money from the kurt warner led team. Continue to fade them til the public realizes he's retired.

mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

fellas, nice pick.. i was clearly off - congrats to you all who loved it, hope it made for a great week.