Pappas40
    Pappas40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Houston able to win vs.Eagles?

I dont know but i got this feeling Houston might be able to pressure n mess with Vick just like Julius Peppers did last week, by using Mario Williams the same way....what u guys think?

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Pappas40 View Post
    I dont know but i got this feeling Houston might be able to pressure n mess with Vick just like Julius Peppers did last week, by using Mario Williams the same way....what u guys think?
    you have 9 posts, thats all I have to say

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25076

I don't feel strong enough to play them on the ML but the 8 points sure looks good!

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Chicago D >>>>> Houston D. Don't let last week's shutout of Tenn alter your judgment. Houston's D is not that good.

knelson
    knelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Let's not forget that Houston has the 28th ranked defense....Chicago was 4th. Peppers is not the only reason Chicago had some success against Vick.

nunny
    nunny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

I dont think they will win, but i like the 9 points.

BOL

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston has the worst pass defense. Vick and Jackson will light them up

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I'm leaning over, could be a real shootout.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    Houston has the worst pass defense. Vick and Jackson will light them up
    Yep Maclin too... Eagles -8 is what I'm leaning...

I have them teased to -2 with Cleveland +10.5 and Jets +9

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Houston might have the worst pass defense in NFL history

sunesaraz
    sunesaraz's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys dont count Houston Texans out of this game this is a most win for them I am pretty sure they will cover the +9. I feel if there D comes out strong they have a chace to even pull this Game off. Good luck

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

phi should win.. but cover.. ?!?! hou can play a close game.. and maybe win in OT if it so happens.. i lean heavily on Houston with the points.. at 9, i would not play the Phi ML..

good luck!

Robust

Maxlock
    Maxlock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Houston might have the worst pass defense in NFL history
    According to what?? Houston isn't even last in passing yards allowed this year. New England is. And to say Houston might have the worst pass defense in history is outlandish and simply not true!

sunesaraz

I am with you on that one.

Maxlock
    Maxlock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sunesaraz View Post
    guys dont count Houston Texans out of this game this is a most win for them I am pretty sure they will cover the +9. I feel if there D comes out strong they have a chace to even pull this Game off. Good luck
    Very true.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

eagles d lost that game for em other than the int mike had a good game and will this week also the key is who plays for the eagles d this week vick is back kids

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by Maxlock View Post
    According to what?? Houston isn't even last in passing yards allowed this year. New England is. And to say Houston might have the worst pass defense in history is outlandish and simply not true!
    NE has given up more yards. But NE has also given up 21 TDs and had 15 INTs. HOU has allowed 25 TDs and only has 9 INTs (PHI leads the league with 19 by the way). HOU allows 8.1 yards per pass attempt, NE allows 7.5 ypa.

Think about this; HOU has given up 13 passes of 40+ yds. NE has give up 1. NE pass defense is awful, but Houston's is historically awful. Also keep in mind they just had the luxury of facing Rusty Smith last week, which makes their stats even look better.

I know a lot of people will say the 95 ATL team had the worst pass defense in NFL history, but logically, I'm not sure there is one player in the Houston secondary that would start for many teams in the league.

Fleeben
    Fleeben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Houston has no chance to win. They've been brutal on the road this year and the eagles will not lay down another stinker, especially with a field that is in proper shape. Take the points, or just play eagles ML for all the marbles.

sunesaraz

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeben View Post
    Houston has no chance to win. They've been brutal on the road this year and the eagles will not lay down another stinker, especially with a field that is in proper shape. Take the points, or just play eagles ML for all the marbles.
    I dont think you kno what your talking about. Texans will surprise u buddy.

Pappas40
    Pappas40's Avatar Become A Pro!

well gentlemen......I am still leaning on Houston with a 2 team teaser taking houston +14 and i am looking for another game...any other ideas? just trying to see what the publics got to say......

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Should be a shoot out I THink

dirtymoneysss
    dirtymoneysss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

well gentlemen......I am still leaning on Houston with a 2 team teaser taking houston +14 and i am looking for another game...any other ideas? just trying to see what the publics got to say......

my play come thursday is a 6 point teaser
    philly -3
    over 44.5

i really think houston has slim no absolutley no chance of winning, i think is game may be fuckin with peoples minds (those playin houston) due to hustons shut out, and phillys lack luster performace, but dont be mistaken last week philly played on a ice rink (slick field) slinding around missing tackles and dropping balls, thursday this will not be the case, vick is a very dangerous man and can very easily run away with the game leaving houston wondering wtf happend? so i dont feel comfortable playing the points on that side of the spread, altho it is a large spread at 9 points. so i like the teaser here bring the spread down to -3, and the over for 44.5 i think philly alone is capable of going over this number

best of luck to everyone tomorrow

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

hell no eagles win tommorow put the bank on it

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Texans win by a field goal..

adam3313
    adam3313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

glover quin is gonna be very fired up from his picks last week, that he will be burnt toast again this week, like he has been all year playing against teams without QBs named Rusty Smith...

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Not sure I'd be teasing this game... If Houston loses, it will probably be by 2 touchdowns or more. If they are going to cover, it'll end up being by less than 7. Teasing this isn't really a good use of 5 points. If you're really interested in teasing, play a game that you think will end up being a 2 or 3 point finish so that 5 adds a lot to the already low spread.

dirtymoneysss
    dirtymoneysss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

i dont think teasing this game is a bad choice, 9 points is a big spread in any game, i just wouldnt play the houston side of it lol

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

taking the 9 points in this game. Houston might fall 2 td behind,but still cover.