JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Advice Needed

In NCAA and NFL I am up +190 units over the past 7 days I have been going over 75% in NCAA and close to 70% in NFL 13/16 games SU last weekend.

I know that this will not happen over the long run so do I

A) Increase bets while on a hot streak?

B) Maintain Consistent Betting Structure?

C) Cash out 100 units before I lose it?

D) Lower bets this week to see if I still am seeing the games correctly?

E) Start posting all the plays so you can tail/fade me :-)

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    In NCAA and NFL I am up +190 units over the past 7 days I have been going over 75% in NCAA and close to 70% in NFL 13/16 games SU last weekend.

I know that this will not happen over the long run so do I

A) Increase bets while on a hot streak?

B) Maintain Consistent Betting Structure?

C) Cash out 100 units before I lose it?

D) Lower bets this week to see if I still am seeing the games correctly?

E) Start posting all the plays so you can tail/fade me :-)
    Definitely cash out something. The most compelling reason to bet, at least for me, is to cash out. However, you don't want to cash out knowing that you'll deposit it again. If you cash out 100 units, then tell yourself that the other 90 has to last you the rest of the season, no exceptions.

That said, you want to make the remaining funds last. I suggest you keep your betting structure consistent. Since you are hot, go with a few more parlays but don't increase your wager amounts (by much). BOL.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I would keep same unit structure, and probably cash out some for sure to make sure you dont bet it. If you started with say $100 and you are up +190 this would mean you would be at 290 total am I right? I would take out 90 and keep betting while you are on hot streak. Make your bets before each wave of games to give you the choice whether to keep betting for the day or not.
    Do what you think is best because you are kicking ass and I am down 170 on the year lol.