brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Over Jets/Patriots at 46.5

Anybody else think this is a fantastic pick??

the jets are 8-3 on the over and under on the season and the patriots are 9-2 on the over and under.

Patriots have an atrocious defense but a magnificient offense so you figure they should be able to score at least 24-27 points. Jets offense has really been playing great as well so I imagine they should have no problem scoring that much

the only thing that scares me is the jets defense looked razor sharp last time out but I can't imagine anybody stopping the patriots offensive machine right now IN new England

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

bump

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

Jets +3.5
    Under 46.5

mymarley
    Update your status
    mymarley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

OVER + 46.5. 24-27 TYPE GAME.

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be taking the under

awesomeness
    awesomeness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

i go for under aswell

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any reasons to support the under? Aside from this pathetic showing on last monday, when in this season has the Under hit on MNF? Remember both haven't played since T-day. They should be well rested with a decent gameplan on how to face each other.

Because of the NFL's recent policy of fining anyone trying to tackle someone , scores have been in the 50-70 range with the exception of blow outs on bad teams (See Cardinals/Titans).
    Last edited by borednaz; 12-01-10 at 09:04 AM.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Small play on the Over for me. I think it'll sneak over by a point or two. Should be a hell of a game though.

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Any reasons to support the under? Aside from this pathetic showing on last monday, when in this season has the Under hit on MNF? Remember both haven't played since T-day. They should be well rested with a decent gameplan on how to face each other.

Because of the NFL's recent policy of fining anyone trying to tackle someone , scores have been in the 50-70 range with the exception of blow outs on bad teams (See Cardinals/Titans).
    It all depends on the game plan of the Jets. If the Jets decide to eat clock, run the ball and dominate time of possession, this could become a grind it out type of game where Brady doesn't get on the field as much (much like 1st half of NE/Pitt, NE/Balt). The Jets D will force some 3 and outs on NE. Revis and Cromartie will be tough on Branch and Welker. Expect a lot of dump offs and passes to the TEs monday night.

I don't think it's in the best interest of Rex Ryan to try and win this game in a shootout type of manner. He'll want to manage the clock, forcing NE's offense to watch from the sidelines. Look at all the close games they have played or the 2 game that they have lost. There's one thing in common. NE was dominated by their opponent in time of possession. Rex is no dummy. TOP will be his game plan.

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

its supposed to snow..

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Quote Originally Posted by legendmatt34 View Post
    its supposed to snow..
    Want to bet on that statement?

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post

Just hit this Monday...just sayin tho

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Historically, what % of games go over in Foxboro?