Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NFL Week Thirteen Picks

NFL 2010-2011 Overall 26-22-1 +0.45 units (54.11%)
    Last Week 4-1

Just a quick recap. I got lucky to win the Falcons bet, they got some lucky breaks in that game and some missed calls. The Lions are what I thought they were. The Bears might be good. The Colts are bad right now, pretty bad.

Vikings -6 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I'm gonna regret this, I'm almost sure of it. Peterson should be able to eat up this defense, they are the worst in the league when it comes to that. Frazier seems to run the ball a lot, and he seems to know how to pick his spots with plays for Favre. Buffalo has played some tight games on the road, and Fitzpatrick might be able to do damage against that secondary. But with Peterson running, I think there gonna be able to control that clock a little bit. Also that demoralizing lost I think that might just break the Bills. (obviously I'm assuming AP will play, but Gerhart can do damage too as proven last week)
    Last edited by Alexgurv; 11-30-10 at 01:11 AM.

Alexgurv

Bucs +3 (-120) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

This might be poor reasoning but the Falcons are really just due for a loss. We know they aren't as good on the road as they are at home. They got terribly lucky to beat the Packers IMO. They hung in there all game against the Rams. Bucs have a good balanced attack and they can really control this ball game in a big division matchup IMO

Steelers +150 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes

Might be one of those "homer plays". I like the Steelers here. I've always considered the Ravens and there entire offense overrated. Even with Batch at QB, Steelers nearly beat them anyway earlier in the season. Roethlisburger has a very good history against the Ravens. Either way it will be a close game. Might as well take the ML and try to win some extra money.

Alexgurv

Pats -3 (-145) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Got it down to 3, hopefully it will be worth it. The home thing is a huge advantage, even though the Jets are 5-0 on the road too. I think a things will be different from the first game. First, Mark Sanchez will not have a damn near perfect game. Second the running game will not be spectacular. Both of these aspects of the Jets is clearly not as good as it was earlier this year. The Patriots defense has also improved a decent amount. I also think that the teams that the Jets have played of late and struggled against won't help them in this game. I think the Pats will easily win, due to this just being an improved team overall from the beginning of the year. But just in case, got it down to 3