CameronMcRae
    CameronMcRae's Avatar Become A Pro!

CameronMcRae & GMONEYYY

Cashed in on 2 NFL plays today. Check my recent posts to verify. Me and GMoneyyy are about to make everyone some money.... I know everyone hates losing to Vegas.... So lets do this shit.
    +40 and +20 units on the 49ers and under
    if you bet 10 a unit your up $600 Today!

We will start posting our picks from NFL and CBB in this thread. Good luck!

Record to date (3-1-0) NFL
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 11-29-10 at 11:24 PM.

GMONEYYY
    GMONEYYY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright my fellow handicappers, welcome to the thread that is about to turn this website upsidedown. There has been a bit of a slide and the public is getting fooled by Vegas recently but we will change that around right here right now!!! I know it's very young in this process but Cam and GMONEYYY have been betting for six years now and posting some very big profits. Were here to share our professional wisdom

This is to announce the start of a dynasty, a thread that will make you my fellow handicappers $$$$$

Unit System:

We advise you to follow our unit system accordingly and you will get paid!!
    1 unit $1-$10 or whatever you feel is an appropriate minimum wager. We will rank our unit plays from 1-100... Follow closely

FIRST RECORDED UNIT PLAY

SAN FRANCISCO -2 +40 UNITS
    SAN FRANCISCO UNDER +20 UNITS

if you bet $10 a unit you are up $600 today!!!

if you also bet on our non-unit plays you are still UP!!UP!!UP!! $600 PLUS!!!

I know it's early but tail us now and we will make you MONEYYY

We will be posting daily CBB CFB and NFL plays with our KNOCK EM OUT TEASER OF THE WEEK!!!!!! Stay tuned and stay hungry

CameronMcRae

"damn this is a tough one gents. 85% hammering the Over even before smacks post. Thats really high, the line has already moved to 42. Up a point and a half. from the opening number. I think the defense/running game of San Francisco picks it up today. Im going for a low scoring one, especially since last year with Kurt Warner and a better team, Arizona couldnt average 20 points in their two contests. They averages 13.5 pts.
    Remember Last year az scores 9 and 16 points WITH KURT WARNER and ANQUON BOLDIN (dont know how to spell it) ; No way with Derek Anderson the Worst/ Least accurate qb in the league is going to step it up. Monday Night Football, Defenses step it up, more rest. Its in a dome so weather is of no difference. I think SF Rolls this one in a big game for both defenses. Final Score: 21-10 or 17-13 SF.
    Also look at SF Defense, they give up about 60 less yards per game and 8 pts less than AZ. The Offense for SF is better too. Only thing AZ has for them is home field advantage, but AZ rush defense sucks, so look for Gore to have a huge game. 10 TD in last 8 against AZ.
    Still love you smack, just think its a tough game. Usually when i take your picks and am unsure on outcome, I take your pics and they hit, but it games like the OSU/Mich Over, and that Bears game yesterday I was thinking the other way and failed.
    I like the under on this one guys, good luck everyone either way. If you lost alot yesterday some advice: I lost $1000 yesterday out of my $2500 profit on that chargers game. Dont try and bet the whole chunk back or it will bite you in the ass. Bet a medium sized play.

Not hating on smack at all. Always love his plays and he made me a shitload on Saturday. Just not sure how confident I am in AZ this year, and i dont see them bouncing back against this tough SF team whos won 2/3 games.
    (range of units 1-100 $10-$1000) )
    SF -2 40 units ( $400)
    SF/AZ under 42 20 units ($200)
    Look at it this way: Vegas has been raped lately. They want their money back, side with them.
    Good luck either way. Dont just blindly read a thread and put your life savings, Try cap the game yourself and look at the numbers."

This is the review for todays game for further record.

CameronMcRae

Heres a quick parlay for NBA tonight, 20 unit parlay
    Really like both of these teams to win tonight, the spurs are playing at golden st and continue their road trip. They just defeated the hornets @ neworleans by 14 and off a nights rest will take care of a struggling golden st team who have lost 6 out of their last 7 games. They have also struggled at home against any solid competition.
    The Pacers have been hot winning 3 out of their last 4. Beating 2 of the best teams in the league at their house: @Lakers, @Heat, and then at home the Cavaliers in that stretch. Sacramento is not ready to take on this Pacers team playing their best basketball of the season.

Nov 30 10:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 711 Indiana Pacers -200 for Game
    Nov 30 10:35 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 713 San Antonio Spurs -220 for Game
    2 Teams Parlay 200.00 236.36

GMONEYYY

Georgia Tech +5.5 (-110) @ Northwestern {10 units}

While we wait for another weekend of college and pro football lets heat up our Tuesday night with a play that I believe is worth taking a look at. If you remember, this Georgia Tech team came into the NCAA tournament as a 10 seed with a lot of potential throughout the year but could just never put it together. They actually fared well in the first round, rolling through Oklahoma State as a dog but failing to cover against Ohio State in the second round amidst a plethora of opportunities. This isn't the same Georgia Tech team from last year as everyone knows they lost both Derrick Favors and Gani Lawal to the NBA draft. But they do have Iman Shumpert (a point guard with NBA first round potential) who returns to this Yellow Jackets team who may be without their two big stars from last year, but is still very athletic behind their gifted but inconsistent leader. With that being said, I believe Shumpert has the capability to put up a huge game in his hometown of Chicago tonite as Northwestern will run its unique 1-3-1 zone defense, a defense that should favor the athletic backcourt Georgia Tech will bring. The techies should split that defense easily and frustrate the NW zone as well as exploit a mismatch inside with their lanky 7 footer that returns from last year. Although he's soft, he will create mismatches with his size. Take the points tonite

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

The NBA Parlay hit big with both teams covering by the spread.
    If you continued following you posted another profitable day with
    1-0 In Nba for 20+ units (the parlay was worth about +115) $230
    and -110 for the 10 unit CBB play 0-1

Updated Records:

NFL (3-1-0) +60 Units!
    CBB (0-1-0) -11 Units
    NBA (1-0-0) +23 Units!

So far 3/3 profitable days playing our picks! for a +72 Units and $720!!!!

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Good call fellas... I followed the teaser and hit... Thanx

CameronMcRae

no problem brother, just trying to make some $
    Points Awarded:

hoku808pc gave CameronMcRae 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hoku808pc gave CameronMcRae 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Keep up the good work guys. I will def be checking out your thread daily and hope to benefit from it.

hoku808pc

Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcRae View Post
    no problem brother, just trying to make some $

Sounds good to me... I will checking in daily to see what you working with...

Btw... I like the write ups, it helped a lot on my final decision...

GMONEYYY

Florida -3.5 (-107) @ Central Florida {10 units}

I usually wouldn't play a game like this as it looks like a typical Vegas "trap." However, lets not forget that this game is played in a neutral site in Orlando!!! Florida was an original preseason top 10 darling and they'll prove that tonite. After watching UCF play recently as they were a 7.5 pt dog in this same arena and covered, this UCF team isn't better than any team in the 8-12 spot in the Big East. They love transition buckets but Florida has some guard experience in Walker and Boynton who are very athletic. Although the Knights are playing with a home court advantage and the crowd will be in a frenzy, I don't think it will bother the depth and experience of Florida. Besides, UCF is a little thin on the interior as they rely on scoring from Marcus Jordan and Rompza but Florida will exploit this talent with the hue trio of Macklin, Tyus and Patric Young. The OSU blowout of Florida has woken them up and the road win at FSU validates this. It may be close for awhile but I believe Florida covers late. 79-71 Gators

Richmond +3.5 (-110) @ Old Dominion

This will be a big time battle between two likely tournament teams. Although Old Dominion has an experienced team, Richmond's style of play will make it tough for ODU to get easy buckets. The victory against Purdue for Richmond will give this team huge confidence coming into ODU on the road. They held Purdue to 30% from the field and 25% from behind the arc which is how teams have to beat the Spiders. To make this better, ODU has a weakness from the line which will make any backdoor cover hard for ODU. Another reason to like the Spiders, KEVIN ANDERSON, who is the returning A-10 player of the year which is why I actually see Richmond pulling off the upset here. We all know that Old Dominion is a good team but there's room to improve and I'll lay my money with the better team on the road getting points.

66-62 Spiders

GMONEYYY

{10 units on the Richmond play btw}

Purdue +1 @ VA Tech {10 units}

Here's a game where we have a battle of a still ranked Purdue team going into the hostile arena of VA Tech who is just coming off a trip out west. VA Tech returns home and is led by their senior Malcolm Delaney while Purdue makes its trek after its first loss of the year to the Richmond Spiders. Simply put, the public is jumping all over a VA Tech team that still hasn't proven anything except that they CAN'T MAKE THE TOURNAMENT. Short writeup here in that Purdue is still an elite team with Jajuan Johnson, E'tuan Moore and a stifling defense and Matt Painter's team is money off losses with their physical style of play and excellent teamwork. Even better is Purdue's experience with this cast even without the loss of Hummel which is what people commonly forget. Purdue's supporting cast will keep this team going! Take the better team getting a point here.

UNLV -9 @ Illinois Chicago {10 units}

For the second straight year, Lon Krueger's Runnin' Rebels have started off 6-0 as they prepare for their first true road game of the 2010-11 campaign. Just recently UNLV pulled off an impressive sweep of victories against Tulsa, Murray State and VA Tech in the 76 classic in Anaheim California. Also remember UNLV beat Wisconsin handily earlier in the year. This Illinois Chicago team, although 5-1 is getting little love at home as they are 9 point underdogs but rightfully so. Although 5-1 with a blemish to Arkansas-Little Rock, yes Arkansas Little Rock, this team's biggest claim to fame is a win over Jacksonville State? This UNLV team reminds me of the one that made the elite 8 several years ago. They have stifling team defense and a wealth of returning starters including Tre'von Willis, Derrick Jasper, Chance Stanback and Oscar Bellifield. Simply, I like the experienced team on the road here against an undertalented Illinois Chicago team. First road test, or not IC will not be able to keep up with the trip of talented scorers UNLV has and will have trouble putting the ball in the hoop against a veteran defensive unit. UNLV makes a claim for the top 15 here in a small blowout. Lay the points. 79-63 UNLV

Be back with more posts later. Good luck gents

GMONEYYY

GMONEYYY

Alright my fellow handicappers and gents...For those that were following we split on college basketball tonight although if you were watching closely we should've gone 3-1..Sloppy play from Richmond led to an ODU backdoor cover but it's basketball so we move on. Florida looked extremely disappointing in their play against Central Florida but alas never trust this Gator team on the road, they're not an elite team yet..like they were pegged to be in the beginning of the year. Take notice at UNLV, this could be a potential top 10 team!!! As always, we will post our records with honesty and integrity but with only one goal in mind and that is TO MAKE YOU AND EVERYONE MONEY $$$$$ Have a goodnight and get ready for some football tomorrow!!

NFL (3-1-0) +60 units!!
    CBB (2-3-0) -13 units
    NBA (1-0-0) +23 units!!

Were still profitable, up 70 units in 5 days!!!!

GMONEYYY

Oli
    Oli's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck this weekend !!!

GMONEYYY

Houston + 8.5 @ Philly {1

Let's get this straight. We have the public all over the Philadelphia Eagles because Michael Vick is going to rip through this shoddy secondary and dominate Houston tonight at home. Well, he may rip through the Houston secondary but the domination will have to be put aside. Everyone is still remembering the Philly beatdown of Washington but there is one thing Houston has that Washington doesn't and that is the number 1 back in the league going right now in Arian Foster. I believe this will allow Houston to neutralize Philly's offense and sustain long drives tonight and the run game will be in effect with the cold weather at Lincoln Financial. Let's not forget Houston is on the brink of the playoffs with the Colts and Jags picking up losses last week. Although Houston played Rusty Smith they still eliminated the Titan's run game with Chris Johnson and performed an impressive shutout. On the flipside the Eagles were exposed against a Bears unit who held them to field goals throughout the game. PHILLY HAS NO RED ZONE OFFENSE!!! Houston's run d is 10th in the league right now and although Philly may move the ball at will I dont see Houston giving up many TD's in the red zone in this game. The Texans have been in some close games against quality opponents lately falling on the short end against the Chargers Jets and Jags. Philly since Washington has cooled off a bit. I see the momentum swinging the other way with Houston maybe having a small chance at the upset. Take the points!!

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

alright ladies and gentleman, Got a little pick for cfb today.
    ASU VS Arizona. I like this game to end hitting the under @ 55.5. This Rivalry game has been relatively close for the last couple of years with the games ending at 20-17 and 10-31. This averages out to about 38.5 points in the last 2 contests with both hitting the under.
    Expect both defenses to come to play today especially ASU who needs to play some solid defense to keep their backup QB in the game. The public is hammering the over at 85%, but just like in the case with the Ohio st michigan game where everyone hammered the over, the defenses were the ones making the plays. Look for relatively close match up with ASU losing but covering the spread.

I expect this one ends at 24-20 game in favor of Arizona.
    25 units on the under with a 5 unit bonus on ASU 5.5.
    I think ASU makes this rivalry interesting again and has great day on the ground, running all the Arizona defense and running up some clock.
    Look for both teams to have strong red zone defense today and the access yards end in field goals and not TDs.

Final Verdict: 25 Units for $250 on the AZ under and a small play for 5 Units or $50 on ASU.

Good luck tonight, this should be a good one.
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 12-02-10 at 04:54 PM.

GMONEYYY

Houston + 8.5 @ Philly {10 units**

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

This ASU game is looking great 3-0 ASU! 5 mins in second left!

CameronMcRae

wow royal ass raping on overtime... rough loss tonight on that cfb. Sorry guys.... that was so unlucky a missed xp @ 20-20 with 30 seconds left? **** YOU Stupid AZ kicker....

hoku808pc

Damn... I know cause I was on it, too... how they come back to cover the over from a very low scoring 1H is unreal... that just screwed my 3tm parlay and my straight bet... sucks cause that woulda been a nice size cash... well, tomorrows another day bro... BOL

CameronMcRae

ya sorry for anyone who followed us last night... rough loss. If you watched the game with 35 seconds left in the fourth it was 20-14, AZ tied it up, then missed there extra point, making us lose our over in ot.

Very unlucky night, but we will come back strong. Still love that play and looking back it was exactly as I had predicted.

CameronMcRae

Alright boys sorry no time for a long write up tonight. Want to get these plays in,

Miami/N Ill UNDER 55. 10 Units Miami 18/ 18.5 10 Units
    Illinois Over 58 20 Units!

Good luck!
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 12-03-10 at 06:27 PM.

CameronMcRae

NFL (3-2-0) +49 units
    CBB (3-3-0) +17 units
    CFB (3-2) -24.5 units
    NBA (1-0-0) +23 units
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 12-04-10 at 05:32 PM.

CameronMcRae

that was crazy... 27 in the first quarter 0 in the second... LETS GO DEFENSE

CameronMcRae

LOCK IT IN!!! Thats a wrap, 10 seconds left and 47 Points 21-26. Easy money tonight on Miami of ohio and the under ;D

GMONEYYY

Purdue -11.5 vs. Alabama

30 units!!!

GMONEYYY

GMONEYYY

[SIZE="5"]South Carolina +4.5 vs. Auburn {25 units**

Quick write up here as the game is about to start. Let's forget about Auburn having more to play for than South Carolina. Carolina is in the SEC championship game under Spurrier for the first time in his tenure. Spurrier is a legend in big games, look up the track record. Simply, South Carolina has been rolling this year with a healthy Lattimore. Every game South Carolina has lost @ Auburn, @ UK, vs. Arkansas has been without the services of their stud running back. Add an experienced Garcia in the pocket vs. Alabama's secondary and with South Carolina's top 10 run defense and you have the makings of an advantage. Save the Auburns a team of destiny story for the media. South Carolina should cover here with a great shot at winning the game. Add in the revenge factor and we have a great play.

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

old dominion 10.5 20 units college bball @ 7

CameronMcRae

washington 30 units 5.5

CameronMcRae

purdue killed it.... sorry about south carolina....

CameronMcRae

NFL (3-2-0) +49 units
    CBB (3-3-0) +17 units
    CFB (3-3) -47 units
    NBA (1-0-0) +23 units

with 2 pending plays...

CameronMcRae

Nebraska +4.5 10 units; Uconn Under 43 10 units.. sorry i had a play for vtech but forgot to post it

CameronMcRae

NFL (3-2-0) +49 units
    CBB (3-4-0) -5 units
    CFB (6-3) 3 units
    NBA (1-0-0) +23 units

Uconn Just covered and then nebraska.... oh ya
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 12-05-10 at 01:59 AM.

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

whats you nfl plays for tomorrow?

CameronMcRae

plays will be released at 12:15-12:30 for NFL...

Time to make some money.... we've got +70 units to gamble with and i see alot of great plays.

Since Last weekend we are up $700 including juice!

1234 ... Last