TiTlist
    TiTlist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raiders +13

this might be the best bet on the board. even if jackson plays they got one of the best shutdown corners and last time they met tolbert had like 11 yrds. and also this is a division game

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

negative.....chargers will KILL the raiders....not even close. 40-12 trust me...im rollin chargers rest of the year after last night

check my screen name

PocketChange
    Cheers.
    PocketChange's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TiTlist View Post
    this might be the best bet on the board. even if jackson plays they got one of the best shutdown corners and last time they met tolbert had like 11 yrds. and also this is a division game
    Somebody has not been doing their research. I don't think I'll pick a side on this one, but Rivers does not fear Nnamdi, he targets (sure not on purpose) him, and with success. To top it off, Nnamdi's ankle apparently got worse during the Dolphins game.

Why would you "lock" such a big question mark team.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

raiders are good for one stop and can pray for another punt block for a touchdown to get them to 7. maybe 45-7 if they get lucky.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

i lean the chargers in this one

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Chargers are on a 4 win streak right now. It would Be stupid to take the raiders I'm this game compared to how they played last week. With gates, floyd, and jackson back in the lineup and the chargers at home, I see them winning by at least 14 with ease

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

RAIDERS+13 YOU NEED +35 to cover

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

im a huge raiders fan but asmougha is f-ed up, zach miller (security blanket is out) gradkowski is hurt again campbell is back again after being benched started benched than started. we already beat them once in oakland, revenge and the afc west crown on their mind in SD, with all their threats coming back, hitting their traditional 2nd half stride, after spanking the colts in IND. I say the score is something like Oakland 10-13 (13 if there REAL lucky) SD 28

Sildenafil
    Sildenafil's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego sorted out their special teams so they win HUGE in this one. 13 is definitely not enough

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't think this line is off at all. If anything it is inflated by the recent play of both teams. As of now, I'd lean Oakland but not a strong lean. The Chargers didn't necessarily light it up on offense against a mediocre Indy defense. Oakland's D is tough.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Oakland should of lost the first game by 14. Turnovers and special teams killed them at oakland last time.