rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

ok im not getting something..need your help on tonights game..

firstly i hate betting on two shit teams because only the shitty team is going to cover. its a coin flip!! but what i dont get is, how the **** can everyone be on the over in this game? now i myself am a horrific capper, maybe this is why. all san fran does is run the ball..thats it. they cant pass for shit with their qb, i hate him. derek anderson is also a bad qb. now san fran has a decent defense as the cards have a bad defense. i just dont see how both of these teams are going to combine to put up that many points but yet i heard a figure of over 80% of the public is on the over, including some of the best cappers on sbr.whyyy???? what are they seeing that i am not?? i think this under is the absolute best pick of the year so far as i have watched a ton of both these two teams this year on direct tv. where am i going wrong? what am i not seeing?

MrCondor
    MrCondor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think you are seeing clearly. I'm with you. This has 16-9 written all over it.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes sir

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Quote Originally Posted by MrCondor View Post
    I think you are seeing clearly. I'm with you. This has 16-9 written all over it.
    i couldnt agree with you more, 17-10 is my guess!! san fran put up over 20 pts in regulation only 3 times this entire year!!!!!!!!!!!! and the cards put up over 20 only 4 times!!!!

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the under in this game too. GL.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

San Fran will put up a fair share of points and if the Cards are able to keep it close and what some people are saying the Cards win SU then they'll have to put up their share of points too. Last year Gore went off on this weak Cardinals defense and if you've watched them this year they aren't a strong defensive core this year either. Lately the 49ers have been able to move the ball with more success through the air. I don't see why not these 2 teams won't be able to put up points against each other.

I can see a 24-20 type game with the 49ers coming out on top. I'm on the Over 41.5 myself GL!
    Last edited by D3 Mighty Ducks; 11-29-10 at 07:01 PM.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Turnovers