spot picker
    spot picker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troy Smith

Ive been watching smith since his OSU days.All i see is a 5 10inch QB with a below average arm,Frank gore seems lost in samuiri mikes offense.Big mike thinks its a pessing contest and who ever makes the bigger ass of themselves wins the game.This team is talking PLAYOFFSTHAT JUST SHOWS YOU HOW DELUSINAL BIG MIKE IS.I havent watch any of arizona games this year,so somebody give me the scoop on the club.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by spot picker View Post
    Ive been watching smith since his OSU days.All i see is a 5 10inch QB with a below average arm,Frank gore seems lost in samuiri mikes offense.Big mike thinks its a pessing contest and who ever makes the bigger ass of themselves wins the game.This team is talking PLAYOFFSTHAT JUST SHOWS YOU HOW DELUSINAL BIG MIKE IS.I havent watch any of arizona games this year,so somebody give me the scoop on the club.
    Troy has had it pretty easy so far, but it only gets tougher for him. This is his first true road start, going into hostile territory in a divisional game with the winner only being one game back in division. Plus there's getting to be enough game tape on a guy like Troy Smith that any NFL defensive coordinator worth his salt will be able to take this guy's game apart. Fade Troy Smith.

dukeblue888
    dukeblue888's Avatar Become A Pro!

troy smith is ok but dont see him showing out. Prior from is Alma mater is better

spot picker

Troy

spot picker

Alabama made Smith look like a bum,wait until a pro team get there hands on him.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Who needs Troy Smith when they've got Brian Westbrook tearing it up like that? Just hand it off to Westbrook.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troy Smith is the best option they have.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Troy Smith is the best option they have.
    Your going to need this guy to play like Brady to get into the playoffs. Gore out for the year.