ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

You "sharp" guys are really funny

You guys make me laugh. You run around all season picking underdogs and going against the public. You are not very profitable doing this. You get 1 pick right out of every 5. When you do get it right you run around poking your chest out, calling people squares. Makes me die laughing. Just like the guy who picked DET and CINCY on thanksgiving. Now he guesses right on the Bears, so he goes around calling people squares. You guys are a bunch of broke clowns.
    Points Awarded:

NYSportsGuy210 gave ttrace35 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NYSportsGuy210 gave ttrace35 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

This forum is full of broke clowns, get with the program buddy, you're a little behind times.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

ttrace35 = ghost for someone?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    ttrace35 = ghost for someone?
    Nah. I'm pretty much new to this forum. I came to get new ideas. But, instead I see a bunch of people looking for fame. Ill take the money, you can have the fame.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

tough loss on the steelers

square

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    tough loss on the steelers

square
    I didn't bet that game actually. But, lemme guess. You had a couple K on the bills right?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

pounded the chargers

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    pounded the chargers
    Nice win. I would have took chargers too. Can't go against them this time of year.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharp/square, it's all the same. The only one winning consistantly is the one who is booking.

ttrace35

You can't tell these guys that. They think their Nostradamas and predicted the end of the world.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i think the public went 3-9 yesterday.
    underdogs were 8-4 ats.

it was a good week to back the dogs and fade the public.

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe 5% of this forum is helpful. A good write-up here or a heads up about weather/injured player there... buried in a sea of alpha males hoping to guess 2 winners in a row so they can toot their horn and call themselves professionals.

Still, whenever a line is 7 points off from where I've figured it, there are usually plenty of helpful members to give me insight as to why. And then there's the Brandon Langs of the site...

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    Maybe 5% of this forum is helpful. A good write-up here or a heads up about weather/injured player there... buried in a sea of alpha males hoping to guess 2 winners in a row so they can toot their horn and call themselves professionals.

Still, whenever a line is 7 points off from where I've figured it, there are usually plenty of helpful members to give me insight as to why. And then there's the Brandon Langs of the site...

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

no such thing as squares or sharps...just winners and losers
    Points Awarded:

dontazeme1 gave kcDdegenerate 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post

NICE!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sharp & Square is only useful for sweating steam. I've only met maybe a handful of guys that could do it long term. Dead words.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    You guys make me laugh. You run around all season picking underdogs and going against the public. You are not very profitable doing this. You get 1 pick right out of every 5. When you do get it right you run around poking your chest out, calling people squares. Makes me die laughing. Just like the guy who picked DET and CINCY on thanksgiving. Now he guesses right on the Bears, so he goes around calling people squares. You guys are a bunch of broke clowns.
    My girlfriend took liked NE because of brady and Like the jets because of the name. She was just as right as you if you took them and she doesn't even know what a first down is. No one knows what they are talking about in these forums. Most people don't know shit and you probably don't either. All I know is most people lose at gambling and if they lose they are picking the wrong teams. So picking against their plays would be the logical thing to do. If that's taking shit teams with points or taking favs to cover. Go with the public on all your bets this year and see what happens. Idiot.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Picking dogs and f ading the public would have made you money in 8 of 10 weeks in the NFL

You wanna be a square and lose 8 of 10 weeks...go right ahead

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

But not all the right plays are winners. How many times you been on the right side of a game a overtime fvcks you? Or some garbage td at the end. Or the team has five turnovers in the game. It's how you lost or how you win determines how good you are.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

philly screwed up most of my parlays yesterday

PickSix
    PickSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6348

What's a sharp and what's a square? Isn't it about winning and losing? So what if the game went to overtime or if the ball was turned over? It's all part of the game...

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Not sure about square or sharp, but in NFL for the past couple of years I have quit focusing on all the favorites who could cover. Instead I pick all the dogs that have a chance, and then focus on the favs. Works for me , I am killer in NFL. Unfortunately I can't pick college games to save my life. Tuesday thru Sat downhill, get it back on Sunday and Monday

playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

so easy to talk after the games over right!!! which dog side you took yesterday.giants-7 ore steelers,maybe browns ore colts .why dont you give us some sharp play of yours next time. so we can make some money and you can walk around poking your chest out...

kcDdegenerate

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    But not all the right plays are winners. How many times you been on the right side of a game a overtime fvcks you? Or some garbage td at the end. Or the team has five turnovers in the game. It's how you lost or how you win determines how good you are.

I see where you are coming from,but I have never lost a bet and said I was on the right side..Just like I have never won a bet by a backdoor cover or a fluke play and said to myself,"g im lucky"...

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

I see where you are coming from,but I have never lost a bet and said I was on the right side..Just like I have never won a bet by a backdoor cover or a fluke play and said to myself,"g im lucky"...
    I feel like I'm always on the right side. If it covers or not determines on the gambling gods.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok...well who covers tonights MNF????????

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

The other team.
    Points Awarded:

kcDdegenerate gave fishmonger 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

kcDdegenerate

The other team.

u get 10 pts for making me laugh on this sht monday

ttrace35

My girlfriend took liked NE because of brady and Like the jets because of the name. She was just as right as you if you took them and she doesn't even know what a first down is. No one knows what they are talking about in these forums. Most people don't know shit and you probably don't either. All I know is cmmost people lose at gambling and if they lose they are picking the wrong teams. So picking against their plays would be the logical thing to do. If that's taking shit teams with points or taking favs to cover. Go with the public on all your bets this year and see what happens. Idiot.
    I never said I go with the public or who is right or wrong. I'm talking about the poster who goes against the public constantly and is wrong. Then the one time they are right, they are hot shit. I'm way up for the season and for my career assh-le.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

I think you misunderstand what it means to be sharp.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

I never said I go with the public or who is right or wrong. I'm talking about the poster who goes against the public constantly and is wrong. Then the one time they are right, they are hot shit. I'm way up for the season and for my career assh-le.
    So why do you care? What are you even talking about Now?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by playboy_1 View Post
    so easy to talk after the games over right!!! which dog side you took yesterday.giants-7 ore steelers,maybe browns ore colts .why dont you give us some sharp play of yours next time. so we can make some money and you can walk around poking your chest out...
    I don't want to poke my chest out playboy. I read you thread every week and don't have a problem with you. This is for the cappers that come on here regularly. They. Average winning half the time just like everyBody else. But, if they pick some crazy underdog, once in a while, they think their a genius. And everybody else is just square.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I'm taking the over tonight because it sucks to have under and the game goes over in the third quarter. If its gonna cost me money I at least want to watch the whole freaking game with some hope of success. Now that's sharp reasoning.

ttrace35

So why do you care? What are you even talking about Now?
    I'm talking about you fish. You came on my thread calling me names.

12 Last