dolphinvann
    dolphinvann's Avatar Become A Pro!

ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need opinion please.

Middle opportunity, I have chargers plus 9, would it be good EV to take colts minus2.5. That leaves me 3,4,6,7,8 for the middle scoop. Thoughts? TY.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I am no expert on maximizing edge. But, i think you need to provide more information.

How much do you have on Chargers +9 in relation to your bankroll size and average play?
    Do you think the Colts -2.5 is plus even?

If you do not think Colts -2.5 is a +ev play, the only reason you have to attempt middle is that you are uncomfortable with the risk on your Chargers +9 play.

Personally, I like the Colts because the Chargers are coming off of a short week, had to travel and have two divisional games in next two weeks.
    Points Awarded:

dolphinvann gave terpkeg 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

so, you had a teaser and it's coming down to the chargers covering 9? If so, I'd just leave it be. Colts play close games against good teams on purpose in order to control the ball. I expect a close one tonight too. I almost never hedge (I've done it twice that I can remember), but if it's for a significant amount of money (life-changing, etc), then a hedge is respectable.

As far as the middle goes, you have some really good key numbers in there, so it would be worth it in that regard.
    Points Awarded:

dolphinvann gave mebaran 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

It would be a waste of money, chargers roll
    Points Awarded:

dolphinvann gave rockaflocka 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dolphinvann
    dolphinvann's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank you. gl on your plays

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I have SD +8.5 to finish a teaser. I'm staying with it. Middle might hit, or it might be a 28-27 type game.
    Points Awarded:

dolphinvann gave 8ArIvd5 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.