New York Jets 6.5 -120 100
    St. Louis Rams 6.5 -120 100
    Buffalo Bills 6.5 -110 -110
    Minnesota Vikings 6.5 -110 -110
    Tennessee Titans 6.5 -110 -110
    Cleveland Browns 6.5 -105 -115
    Oakland Raiders 5 110 -130
    Jacksonville Jaguars 4.5 100 -120

Usually something jumps out at me quickly but not here, Eagles Under....most likely.
    Steelers Under should be popular..

Was hoping Chiefs/Panthers/Arizona would be a little higher.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Get the Giants at over 7 while you can. Eli Mannings first losing season in his career was last year and they finished 7-9 after 0-6. They have gotten so much better. They have plugged holes with quality free agents and have a defensive backfield for the first time in years. DRC/Prince/Thurmond/Bowman/McBride are 5 starters. Rolle/Brown/Hill 3 great safetys. Beast mode Jon Beason manning the middle with McClain coming in with some tude. Paysinger and Williams both showed flashes. Patterson/Hankins/Jenkins will be fine at DT. JPP/Kiwi/Moore good DE. Not worried about DE.

After we draft Ebron you still have Cruz/Randle/Manningham. New offensive coordinator after our offense has been stale for years. If I know the play why doesn't the defense. Offensive line is slightly iffy but can't be worse then last year. Added lots of vets to compete for spots. Giants in win-now mode.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Washigton + Jets over.
    Giants bengals steelers under

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

I just read 20 + comments about Eagles being an easy OVER...

So easy Under it is.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Washigton + Jets over.
    Giants bengals steelers under
    Curious as to why Giants under?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Giants should go at least 3-3 in division. Outside division we have these potential wins
    @ Rams
    @ Titans
    @ Jags
    @ Lions
    vs Cards
    vs Falcons
    vs Texans

Toss ups
    vs Colts
    vs 49ers (Giants own them)

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I just read 20 + comments about Eagles being an easy OVER...

So easy Under it is.
    I had eagles under last season, was going just as I thought it would early until nick freaking foles started taking snaps. Cost me a grand. It was two seasons in one. Bummer. I have to stay away from eagles this year.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I like Jacksonville over 4.5 I mean they can't be bad forever right?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

San Diego is the best play on the board. 8 wins before thanksgiving.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Get the Giants at over 7 while you can. Eli Mannings first losing season in his career was last year and they finished 7-9 after 0-6. They have gotten so much better. They have plugged holes with quality free agents and have a defensive backfield for the first time in years. DRC/Prince/Thurmond/Bowman/McBride are 5 starters. Rolle/Brown/Hill 3 great safetys. Beast mode Jon Beason manning the middle with McClain coming in with some tude. Paysinger and Williams both showed flashes. Patterson/Hankins/Jenkins will be fine at DT. JPP/Kiwi/Moore good DE. Not worried about DE.

After we draft Ebron you still have Cruz/Randle/Manningham. New offensive coordinator after our offense has been stale for years. If I know the play why doesn't the defense. Offensive line is slightly iffy but can't be worse then last year. Added lots of vets to compete for spots. Giants in win-now mode.
    You refer to the team as "we".. Obvious homer.. Your opinion is invalid

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    You refer to the team as "we".. Obvious homer.. Your opinion is invalid
    Obvious homer. We are the New York Giants. We just signed Ayers. We haven't gone worse then 7 wins since Eli was starter. We will shred all under tickets.

TakingVegasMoney

Giants should go at least 3-3 in division. Outside division we have these potential wins
    @ Rams
    @ Titans
    @ Jags
    @ Lions
    vs Cards
    vs Falcons
    vs Texans

Toss ups
    vs Colts
    vs 49ers (Giants own them)
    Can easily see them lose 5 of those 7. Then both to sf and Indy. 2-7 right there. 3-3 in division(I think they are worst team in division so 3-3 is best they will do) is 5-10 and then they have Seattle. I see 6/7 wins max for the giants

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Playing all unders

ramones951

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Playing all unders

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Got to figure Texans Under should be a solid bet. They'll either be playing a rookie or Fitzy. No way they go from 2 wins to 9.

ramones951

Falcons Over...

They fixed some serious issues in the trenches. Julio back. Expectations much lower than last year. Saints somewhat rebuilding. Panthers will not be as good.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Falcons under was the easiest bet last season and Eagles under is the easiest bet this season. Fade the birds.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

green bay over 10
    new orleans over 9.5
    st louis over 6.5

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Steelers under. They just signed Heyward-Bey. He's good for two losses.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I like the Dolphins OVER. Haven't really lost anybody and I think Moreno adds a little spice to that shitty run game. Also the signing of Fox helps put some depth in that OL. I think they could be halfway decent.

OJ McDuffie really needs to play well this year.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

texans over

eagles under

ramones951

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Falcons under was the easiest bet last season and Eagles under is the easiest bet this season. Fade the birds.
    I agree with you. But this season, Falcons bounce back with the low expectations

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Can easily see them lose 5 of those 7. Then both to sf and Indy. 2-7 right there. 3-3 in division(I think they are worst team in division so 3-3 is best they will do) is 5-10 and then they have Seattle. I see 6/7 wins max for the giants
    Giants worst in division? You guys better wake up. Redskins terrible, Cowboys on decline, Eagles average.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Cowboys under 8 jumps out at me. They barely got 8 wins 3 years in a row and are now worse than ever.

TakingVegasMoney

Giants worst in division? You guys better wake up. Redskins terrible, Cowboys on decline, Eagles average.
    You better take off the blue colored glasses homer. Redskins have an offense that can put up 30 a game now with desean on 1 side with garçon on the other. Morris is a terrific back and Reed is a sold tight end. Shall I continue? Sure, might as well.. Work isn't too busy right now. The skins also have Kerrigan back opposite of Orakpo and signed Ryan Clark at safety.

On to the eagles... Last years division winner. Foles is only going to get better and goodluck covering sproles AND MCCOY out of the backfield. That's going to be a nightmare for D coordinators. They do need some help on defense but they are in a much better position than the giants.

On to the Cowgirls.. Id take Romo Dez and witten all day and twice on Sunday over Eli Manning and that putrid offense.

The eagles and skins are much better football teams than the Giants. The cowgirls and giants are about even. Wake up and smell the coffee man.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

You better take off the blue colored glasses homer. Redskins have an offense that can put up 30 a game now with desean on 1 side with garçon on the other. Morris is a terrific back and Reed is a sold tight end. Shall I continue? Sure, might as well.. Work isn't too busy right now. The skins also have Kerrigan back opposite of Orakpo and signed Ryan Clark at safety.

On to the eagles... Last years division winner. Foles is only going to get better and goodluck covering sproles AND MCCOY out of the backfield. That's going to be a nightmare for D coordinators. They do need some help on defense but they are in a much better position than the giants.

On to the Cowgirls.. Id take Romo Dez and witten all day and twice on Sunday over Eli Manning and that putrid offense.

The eagles and skins are much better football teams than the Giants. The cowgirls and giants are about even. Wake up and smell the coffee man.
    Listen I am the most realistic Giant fan out there. I tell you when we will win, I tell you when we will lose. Look closely at the Giants additions. Look closely at how the Giants played last year. Now for my rebuttal...

Redskins offense 30 a game? Cool, what has changed? They still have no defense. You are going to tell me the Redskins are better then the Giants all of a sudden after a 3-13 year because they got some injured players back and Desean? Come on man. The Redskins are the trash of the NFC East no matter how many big play guys they have. I mean they ranked 16th vs pass and 5th vs run last year and went 3-13. Defense!

Eagles scare me. Never confident against them I won't lie. Foles has really surpassed mine, and almost anyone's expectations and what Chip has done to this football team is incredible. McCoy best back in NFL not named Peterson. This is your division favorite no doubt. Giants probably go 0-2 against them but I never think we are going to beat them. Only times we seem to beat them is when Vick starts and gets hurt. I think he got hurt 3 times vs Blue.

Onto the Cowgirls...Seems like you know they are much worse off then years past after losing key defensive players so I will keep it brief. Dez is beast. Romo can put up numbers. Witten is Witten. They don't have a god damn defense either though bro. 30th vs pass 27th vs run and you lose guys? You seem to be very offensive minded but even you can see the flaws here. Think they are in for a rough year (maybe 6-10) and Jerry blows up the team, fires Garrett, and finally ends the Romo era.

So quick to write off the Giants but why? One reason...0-6. Last 10 games 7-3. What changed? DEFENSE. Beason got this team organized and really thrived. The play calling changed, more running plays instead of idiot Gilbrides stupid penetrating 12 passing plays. After playing @ Chicago in a very tough Thursday night loss here you go....

Week 7 Minnesota WIN 0 defensive points allowed...Eli 1td 0int
    Week 8 @ Philly WIN 0 defensive points allowed...Eli 0td 0int
    BYE
    Week 10 vs Oakland WIN 10 defensive points allowed...Eli 1td 1int
    Week 11 vs Green Bay WIN 13 defensive points allowed...1td 1int
    Week 12 vs Dallas LOSS (by 3) 17 defensive points allowed...2td 0int
    Week 13 @ Skins WIN 17 defensive points allowed....1td 1int
    Week 14 @ SD LOSS 37 defensive points allowed...1td 2int
    Week 15 vs Seattle LOSS 23 defensive points allowed...5 INT
    Week 16 @ Detroit WIN 18 defensive points allowed...1td 1int
    Week 17 vs Skins WIN 6 defensive points allowed...1td 1int

Notice anything? 141 points defense allowed good for 14.1 per game. Eli finished with 18td and 27 int 12 in the last 10 games and 15 in the first 6 and that's including Eli's bi-yearly 5 INT game! Giants first six games was an abomination and everyone is letting those games and those awful turnovers and that awful offensive line that didn't gel and that awful defense do the talking. Name a team that has 5 better corners then the Giants right now? Go ahead, try it. Good corners for once? Imagine the step up our D-line will take with more time to get there.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Steelers under. They just signed Heyward-Bey. He's good for two losses.
    Lmao

TakingVegasMoney

Listen I am the most realistic Giant fan out there. I tell you when we will win, I tell you when we will lose. Look closely at the Giants additions. Look closely at how the Giants played last year. Now for my rebuttal...

Redskins offense 30 a game? Cool, what has changed? They still have no defense. You are going to tell me the Redskins are better then the Giants all of a sudden after a 3-13 year because they got some injured players back and Desean? Come on man. The Redskins are the trash of the NFC East no matter how many big play guys they have. I mean they ranked 16th vs pass and 5th vs run last year and went 3-13. Defense!

Eagles scare me. Never confident against them I won't lie. Foles has really surpassed mine, and almost anyone's expectations and what Chip has done to this football team is incredible. McCoy best back in NFL not named Peterson. This is your division favorite no doubt. Giants probably go 0-2 against them but I never think we are going to beat them. Only times we seem to beat them is when Vick starts and gets hurt. I think he got hurt 3 times vs Blue.

Onto the Cowgirls...Seems like you know they are much worse off then years past after losing key defensive players so I will keep it brief. Dez is beast. Romo can put up numbers. Witten is Witten. They don't have a god damn defense either though bro. 30th vs pass 27th vs run and you lose guys? You seem to be very offensive minded but even you can see the flaws here. Think they are in for a rough year (maybe 6-10) and Jerry blows up the team, fires Garrett, and finally ends the Romo era.

So quick to write off the Giants but why? One reason...0-6. Last 10 games 7-3. What changed? DEFENSE. Beason got this team organized and really thrived. The play calling changed, more running plays instead of idiot Gilbrides stupid penetrating 12 passing plays. After playing @ Chicago in a very tough Thursday night loss here you go....

Week 7 Minnesota WIN 0 defensive points allowed...Eli 1td 0int
    Week 8 @ Philly WIN 0 defensive points allowed...Eli 0td 0int
    BYE
    Week 10 vs Oakland WIN 10 defensive points allowed...Eli 1td 1int
    Week 11 vs Green Bay WIN 13 defensive points allowed...1td 1int
    Week 12 vs Dallas LOSS (by 3) 17 defensive points allowed...2td 0int
    Week 13 @ Skins WIN 17 defensive points allowed....1td 1int
    Week 14 @ SD LOSS 37 defensive points allowed...1td 2int
    Week 15 vs Seattle LOSS 23 defensive points allowed...5 INT
    Week 16 @ Detroit WIN 18 defensive points allowed...1td 1int
    Week 17 vs Skins WIN 6 defensive points allowed...1td 1int

Notice anything? 141 points defense allowed good for 14.1 per game. Eli finished with 18td and 27 int 12 in the last 10 games and 15 in the first 6 and that's including Eli's bi-yearly 5 INT game! Giants first six games was an abomination and everyone is letting those games and those awful turnovers and that awful offensive line that didn't gel and that awful defense do the talking. Name a team that has 5 better corners then the Giants right now? Go ahead, try it. Good corners for once? Imagine the step up our D-line will take with more time to get there.
    Week 7 - 10 tell me who the opposing QBs were they played.. Josh freeman in his first start with Minnesota.
    Philly was Matt Barkley.
    Oakland was terror Pryor.
    Green Bay was Scott tolZein. Give me a break dude. Those are 4 of the worst QBs in the league. 40% of those 10 games were against trash. Talk about skewed statistics much. You are really downgrading the loss of Kerrigan. Kerrigan back allows for orakpo to have 1v1s opposed to being double teamed. Shanahan gone is addition by subtraction. The Giants are the third best team in that division.. At best. You can make a strong case at Dallas bening slightly better than them.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Surprised by the Cardinals being at 7. Anybody have a theory why the number is so low?

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Surprised by the Cardinals being at 7. Anybody have a theory why the number is so low?
    Because their division is very difficult. St. Louis is going to be very good this year. Strong run game and their two passrushers in Quinn and Long are really good

k13

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I was hoping it be 8.5 so I could pound the Under.

No play at 7.

k13

Eagles Schedule...

Niners
    Packers
    Texans
    Arizona
    Colts
    Seattle
    Carolina
    St. Louis
    Tenessee
    Jax

How can you not play Under? Foles will be back to earth or injured.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Week 7 - 10 tell me who the opposing QBs were they played.. Josh freeman in his first start with Minnesota.
    Philly was Matt Barkley.
    Oakland was terror Pryor.
    Green Bay was Scott tolZein. Give me a break dude. Those are 4 of the worst QBs in the league. 40% of those 10 games were against trash. Talk about skewed statistics much. You are really downgrading the loss of Kerrigan. Kerrigan back allows for orakpo to have 1v1s opposed to being double teamed. Shanahan gone is addition by subtraction. The Giants are the third best team in that division.. At best. You can make a strong case at Dallas bening slightly better than them.
    We are going nowhere fast with this. I feel like we have both made solid points but our heads are clearly in different places. Plus, you disregard everything I say because you think I am a typical NY sports fan. We will talk again maybe when schedule is released. Good luck, good debate.

TakingVegasMoney

We are going nowhere fast with this. I feel like we have both made solid points but our heads are clearly in different places. Plus, you disregard everything I say because you think I am a typical NY sports fan. We will talk again maybe when schedule is released. Good luck, good debate.
    Agree to disagree lol. Always down for a nice educated debate.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

NE over 10
    worth the juice if you're into futures

123 Last