View New Posts
  1. #1

    Denver Broncos vs. San Deigo Chargers

    Toot Toot? This is going to be a tough matchup...

    Where do you see public and what %?

    If the line is 10.5 who do you take?

    Wes Welker hurt... doesnt really matter IMO

    Whats the

  2. #2

    I think the game will be bet about 50/50 on the pointspread. Over the total is taking about 90% of the early action.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-13
    Posts: 346
    Betpoints: 406
    Message Me

    I like the points, but I can never seem to win when I take the Chargers.

    Over for me.

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    We need to find locks for weekend..
    Im not sure how the Dolphins get beat on Sunday. How are they underdogs here?

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Im not sure how the Dolphins get beat on Sunday. How are they underdogs here?
    If broncos lose somehow.. Patriots will bring their A game . Also betting against Brady is never a lock.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    If broncos lose somehow.. Patriots will bring their A game . Also betting against Brady is never a lock.
    I didnt mean to imply it was a lock. Nothing is a lock. If the Patriots play like they did the past 2 weeks the Dolphins will run them out of the stadium. IMO

  11. #11

    I like the chargers to cover here, even tho the line is moving up

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    I like the chargers to cover here, even tho the line is moving up
    Actually it opened at 11.5 so it moved down a bit.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Actually it opened at 11.5 so it moved down a bit.
    Opened at 10 on bovada, wats ur book?

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Opened at 10 on bovada, wats ur book?
    I think Bovada is one of the last shops to post openers. Here at SBR it opened at +12 at -125. Sportsbook.ag opened at 11.5. It quickly went to 10.5 and 10 so not suprising you would think thats where it opened.

  15. #15

    public all over Denver but i see them covering anyway.

    Broncos score so quick they can be losing by 7 going into the 4th quarter and still cover.

  16. #16

  17. #17

    I think the chargers will keep it close. 35-28 type game. So chargers ats

  18. #18

    I don't think Denver will cover. Lot of points fellas. Really like chargers teased up to +16

  19. #19

    Over. Both defenses are complete trash. This is going to play well into the 60's at the very least. Books have not been able to set the total high enough in the vast majority of Bronco games this year.

  20. #20

    SD trying to earn their spot for the playoffs, Broncos already clinch. SD and OVER.

  21. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    I don't think Denver will cover. Lot of points fellas. Really like chargers teased up to +16
    lol you said you were teasing denver down first.... TOOT TOOT? i may do an open tease on san deigo myself

  22. #22

    Over was 57 last time these teams played in nice weather and they only got to 48...(28-20)

  23. #23

  24. #24

    I don't think there's anyway this game goes under. The Broncos at home should score at least 31. But probably score close to 40 if not more. The Chargers are desperate for a win. They should be able to put up some points against a less than stingy bronco D. Forecast for Thursday will be warmer than it was last Sunday and Peyton still lit it up. Don't second guess this one. Over is a solid play.

  25. #25

  26. #26

  27. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    lol you said you were teasing denver down first.... TOOT TOOT? i may do an open tease on san deigo myself
    Tooter I would tease Denver down or tease chargers up teased to the over

  28. #28

    it incredibly tough to argue against any over involving den but im gonna give it hell here.. for starters i think you see something tonight that prob hasnt happened all year and that is den having more rushes than pass attempts (just guessing it hasnt happened), they gotta know that there a very good chance they get crap weather in at least 1 of their playoff gms and in the sb if they make it. chargers present a perfect opportunity to build on the momentum the run gm established vs titans as chargers are near the bottom of the league in rushing defense allowing damn near 5ypc , i think ball and moreno both will see 15+ carries off a short week where peyton threw 59 times... sure neither defense is good but chargers best defense is a plodding ball control offense that eats up a lot of clock, in the 1st meeting between these 2 even when sd got down and should have picked up the pace they continued to chew up time off the clock, it is what they do, that 1st meeting sd held the rock for 38 minutes while only putting up 20 points.. this time around i suspect the same type strategy from sd as their coach knows as well as anyone the best way to slow peyton down is to keep him cold on the sideline.. what i think will be different is broncos will run a lot more than the 22 attempts they had the 1st game as they would be well served to not only continue to establish a run gm they can count on down the road but to avoid letting chargers hold the ball as long as they did the 1st time around... in the end i think we talking something like 31-21/31-24/34-20..im sure it be close and i really have no desire to play the under, just saying id be cautious thinking it a slam dunk cause i think they were a lot closer to right with the open of this line than they have been most den totals...

  29. #29

  30. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Chargers ML
    you would be better off putting it all on red on the roulette wheel

  31. #31

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    it incredibly tough to argue against any over involving den but im gonna give it hell here.. for starters i think you see something tonight that prob hasnt happened all year and that is den having more rushes than pass attempts (just guessing it hasnt happened), they gotta know that there a very good chance they get crap weather in at least 1 of their playoff gms and in the sb if they make it. chargers present a perfect opportunity to build on the momentum the run gm established vs titans as chargers are near the bottom of the league in rushing defense allowing damn near 5ypc , i think ball and moreno both will see 15+ carries off a short week where peyton threw 59 times... sure neither defense is good but chargers best defense is a plodding ball control offense that eats up a lot of clock, in the 1st meeting between these 2 even when sd got down and should have picked up the pace they continued to chew up time off the clock, it is what they do, that 1st meeting sd held the rock for 38 minutes while only putting up 20 points.. this time around i suspect the same type strategy from sd as their coach knows as well as anyone the best way to slow peyton down is to keep him cold on the sideline.. what i think will be different is broncos will run a lot more than the 22 attempts they had the 1st game as they would be well served to not only continue to establish a run gm they can count on down the road but to avoid letting chargers hold the ball as long as they did the 1st time around... in the end i think we talking something like 31-21/31-24/34-20..im sure it be close and i really have no desire to play the under, just saying id be cautious thinking it a slam dunk cause i think they were a lot closer to right with the open of this line than they have been most den totals...


    toot toot?
    Good post and I agree.. I dont think the OVER is that great of a bet considering how the Chargers showed me they could easily control the clock.. remember colts and chargers early in year bro??



    In Phillip we trust TOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT?

  32. #32

    JMO i still dont think PM is a cold weather QB so we will find out tonight as far as sides Den should win easy but to tough to call with that many points

  33. #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I think the game will be bet about 50/50 on the pointspread. Over the total is taking about 90% of the early action.
    currently 60/40 with more on the Broncos

  34. #34

  35. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by In The Money View Post
    JMO i still dont think PM is a cold weather QB so we will find out tonight as far as sides Den should win easy but to tough to call with that many points
    You do realize Manning tore up, what was, a top 7 ranked passing defence going into last week in the cold, right?

Top