DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's rare of bad quarterback beats a good quarterback in the NFL

Packers could cover though
    Didn't realize the Giants picked up a good quarterback, thought they were still starting the guy ranked 31st in the NFL in qb rating

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Rookie QB's on the road on their first start are like 2-35 in the last 10 years.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Rookie QB's on the road on their first start are like 2-35 in the last 10 years.
    Good thing he aint a rookie

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Good thing he aint a rookie
    How many games he started?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

giants have a running game now with brown. he's good. giants too much talent on the field to not make a run at the playoffs. if eli is sharp you're done. never seen tolzein play so not sure. gmen will win this game. not sure about the cover.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Disagree. Same shitt GB defense. Doesn't change with or without Rodgers.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Book it. This is one game I am absolutely sure of.

Tolzien will play well and keep the Pack in the race while the Giants will finally fall out of it. G-men laying 6 over a playoff-caliber squad.
    There's nothing "playoff caliber" about the Packers with a 3rd string QB under center. They may still beat the abysmal Giants, but calling them a playoff caliber team as currently constituted is ridiculous.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    There's nothing "playoff caliber" about the Packers with a 3rd string QB under center. They may still beat the abysmal Giants, but calling them a playoff caliber team as currently constituted is ridiculous.
    exactly. packers are shit. rodgers is the whole team. their defense is average. they have a rookie rb. their o line is below average. when you got rodgers that can get the ball out in 2 secs its easy to make your o line look decent. wait until lions s line plays the pack on thanksgiving. no rodgers, no chance.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Packers have a better team than the Giants. On top of that, they will rally around the backup qb. Tolzien showed he's capable of moving the offense. Green Bay's running game has gotten a lot better this year.

Goat talking about Giants running game. Let's see how much they do on the ground Sunday.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

The Packers have a better team than the Giants. On top of that, they will rally around the backup qb.
    What does that silly cliché even mean? What, are the players thinking "gee, we weren't really trying all that hard for Aaron Rodgers but heck, it's time to rally around the new guy and give it our best!"
    Tolzien showed he's capable of moving the offense. Green Bay's running game has gotten a lot better this year.
    Yeah, they were so good that they only lost by 2 TD's at home against the Eagles. It's your money, but I ain't touchin' this game with a 10 foot pole.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    What does that silly cliché even mean? What, are the players thinking "gee, we weren't really trying all that hard for Aaron Rodgers but heck, it's time to rally around the new guy and give it our best!"Yeah, they were so good that they only lost by 2 TD's at home against the Eagles. It's your money, but I ain't touchin' this game with a 10 foot pole.

This is the kind of juvenile thinking that I love on this forum.

Cliche? The team's season is riding in the balance now. Each player focuses on his job and the smaller details a little closer in this situation. It's not like we've never seen this scenario before.

While you're busy thinking about the Eagles game last weekend, the Packers have moved on to this week. In case you didn't realize, it's hard for a team to play well when they gameplan all week with the BACKUP and then he goes down and the THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK comes in. All that said and Tolzien STILL showed some things.

BriGuy I can't help you here. You like Giants, fine. Go ahead and put your money on them. Your logic seems so confident in Giants and yet you won't touch the game with a 10 foot pole.

Goat Milk

How does GB have a better team? They're banged up man. Who do they really have that's a game changer? No one. The Giants still have Victor Cruz who is a top 4 nfl wr imo. And look at their other 2 receivers. Nicks and Randle - solid players. Brown is back. Webster might be back? Manning can't keep playing like this. Giants are starting to get healthy now and they're playing a team that is going the other way.

If the Giants don't turn the ball over, they might even have a chance to take the division. The stats are so misleading. Turnovers are everything in the NFL. If Giants don't commit any, they'll win this game 100%.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Giants Are Buckin Terrible This Season. Beat The Vikings Who Started Josh Freeman. Eagles Who Had Matt Barkley In For Most Of The Game. And Beat The Raiders . Eli Manning Still Playing Like Garbage. Packers Have A Good Shot On This One. All Nfc East Teams Suck.

beerman2619

Giants Make A Run At Playoffs Lmfao.

beerman2619

Sounds Like Jpp And Webster Are Out For Sundays Game. Who The Buck Said Webster Coming Back lol

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

The packers will not beat the Giants on Sunday.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Blank check. Fill it out as high as you want. I'll bet you any amount of money giants lose 2+ games.
    Since we can't bet points and your blank check offer is a pointless comment the only thing we can really do is wait and see... But at least after Sunday will know that the packers lost. Then when week 17 comes and I prove that I'm right I guess the fact that I will have made a ton riding the giants and you'll have missed so many opportunities will be my reward

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

The Packers have a better team than the Giants. On top of that, they will rally around the backup qb. Tolzien showed he's capable of moving the offense. Green Bay's running game has gotten a lot better this year.

Goat talking about Giants running game. Let's see how much they do on the ground Sunday.
    As much as I hate to agree with goat and every way he's right about this. Brown is exactly what they were missing for the running game. He finds the holes quickly and he doesn't fumble. He will grind out 100 yards and that is all they need him to do to keep teams respecting the run so their pass game opens up.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Tolzien is going to surprise a lot of people this week. It's not a homer play, I virtually never have action on Packer games but they are going to cover this one, and likely win.
    What is Tolzien going to do to surprise us? Will he stop throwing flutter balls and interceptions like he did last week?

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    The packers will not beat the Giants on Sunday.
    Correct. This one isn't close, an easy play.

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by frank9166 View Post
    Sorry read the 3 pts thing in an article but still holds. The Pryor TD was set up by a fumble on kickoff at the 5 yd line. Hard to blame a defense on giving up 5 yards. One of the FGs they gave up was a fumble by Hillis in their own territory, the defense forced the 3 and out but already in FG range so I can't count that against them. And Pryor had a bad knee is really an excuse. He still escaped the pass rush well and picked up first down chunk yardage with his legs. The team still rushed for a decent 4.3 YPC. And Barkley came into the game in the 2nd half. Vick played the first half and they still didn't score.

And I don't care who the QB is. If you don't give up any scores to an opposing NFL team, you did a fantastic job.

The organization puts back ups in a good position to win? Why because Flynn torched the Lions once 2 years ago and sucked ever since then? Has a backup even played for the Packers since then? And we talk about Tolzein looking decent against the worst defense in football (decent is a stretch considering he was well below average in that game).

As you said, Tolzein is closer to Barkley and Freeman than he is to a legitimate NFL QB. There's a reason this guy was practice squad in this league.

And as I said, I didn't say take the spread on the Giants. I said if I played it, I'd take the under. I was just offering a counterpoint to everyone rushing to get their Packers +6 stubs.
    I'm not just talking about the QB position numb nuts. Talk to me on Monday.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

This is the kind of juvenile thinking that I love on this forum.

Cliche? The team's season is riding in the balance now. Each player focuses on his job and the smaller details a little closer in this situation. It's not like we've never seen this scenario before.

While you're busy thinking about the Eagles game last weekend, the Packers have moved on to this week. In case you didn't realize, it's hard for a team to play well when they gameplan all week with the BACKUP and then he goes down and the THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK comes in. All that said and Tolzien STILL showed some things.

BriGuy I can't help you here. You like Giants, fine. Go ahead and put your money on them. Your logic seems so confident in Giants and yet you won't touch the game with a 10 foot pole.
    Giants season is hanging on the balance too. They know if they can win non-division games at home they can take care of business of divisional games. Dallas and Philly are not teams they can't beat. This game actually means much more for the Giants than the Packers. The Packers are rolling the dice with an inexperienced QB and if they lose is not the end of the world for them because they still have a winning record.

t-wizzle

No pavy they won't. They will be 5-5.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

The Packers had the division and may have gone 12-4 or 13-3 if Rodgers stayed healthy. Jones is back an healthy and Cobb is next.

They need to steal this one. I just don't see it

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by CHIB View Post
    I'm not just talking about the QB position numb nuts. Talk to me on Monday.
    Talk about what? For the third time... I didn't say take the Giants. I don't think I can make that more clear.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

I think everyone needs to look at the packers defense here.
    They are playing horrible against the pass and the pass rush is non existent sometimes.

If they can get a few turnovers, they can win this, but that hasn't happen many times this year.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Wizzle don't try and be sharp here taking Packers. Much better games on the board. GB defense is still shit, has been for 3 seasons, that isn't changing. Rodgers covered for them constantly. You're also overlooking the Giants defense which has been playing well.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Book it. This is one game I am absolutely sure of.

Tolzien will play well and keep the Pack in the race while the Giants will finally fall out of it. G-men laying 6 over a playoff-caliber squad. Now that is funny.

Forget about the backup qb thing. He'll be fine with a full week of game planning.

Packers will be my biggest play of the year.
    thats crazy wizzle....making your biggest play of the year with a 3rd string qb, on the road vs a team hitting their stride? (and always saves their best for last).....giants medium sized play for me.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    I think everyone needs to look at the packers defense here.
    They are playing horrible against the pass and the pass rush is non existent sometimes.

If they can get a few turnovers, they can win this, but that hasn't happen many times this year.
    And yet on Sunday you said the Giants were in no position to be laying 7 in this spot.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

i hope a lot...i benched leveon bell for brown..ha

Goat Milk

Packers should be able to control Giants run game but that's not the point. It's a threat now. That's gonna give Cruz some 1 on 1 looks and there's no cornerback in the nfl that can guard cruz 1 on 1.

Guys it's pointless to post our comments in here. Wizzle is stubborn and won't ever change his mind no matter what anyone says. Lakerman might be able to change his mind.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Packers should be able to control Giants run game but that's not the point. It's a threat now. That's gonna give Cruz some 1 on 1 looks and there's no cornerback in the nfl that can guard cruz 1 on 1.

Guys it's pointless to post our comments in here. Wizzle is stubborn and won't ever change his mind no matter what anyone says. Lakerman might be able to change his mind.
    Yea lakerman will change my mind. Good one.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Packers ML Lakerboy?

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    The Packers had the division and may have gone 12-4 or 13-3 if Rodgers stayed healthy. Jones is back an healthy and Cobb is next.

They need to steal this one. I just don't see it
    Agree, 10-6 should be good for the Pack; a win in NY would definitely be a steal. Rodgers is talking like he'll be back next week against the Vikings, if not for sure against Detroit; NY needs this game more then GB.

First 12345 ... Last