Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Buccaneers PK over Panthers

Guys i'm a huge Panthers fan and i'm going large on Tampa Bay here.

The Panthers have quit. They have no fight whatsoever in them. They have already mailed it in.

Tampa is very good team. Their defensive line will dominate the Panthers attrocious offensive line.

Jordan Gross is about to get worked liked like $2 dollar whore against that stout Tampa D-line.

this is the easiest game of the week fellas. I hate it that my team sucks but i might as well make money off of it.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Panthers show up to play they could win this game by 10+ points. Doug Martin will be held in check and I can see Freeman making some mistakes

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you bear . Said that in my thread as well. Carolina tanking right into first pick in nfl draft. Tampa playing extremely confident with a defense to boot! Cash$$$

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    I agree with you bear . Said that in my thread as well. Carolina tanking right into first pick in nfl draft. Tampa playing extremely confident with a defense to boot! Cash$$$
    tb and defense in same sentence that doesnt include the word bad? rush defense sure but this team gets torched in the secondary week in and week out and dont create much pressure which adds to the problem..ive bet tb so many times this yr starting week 1 against these same panthers and damn near every gm since...if you ask me id say panthers playing better d than tampa is these days..should be interesting gm, doubt either team has a ton of success on ground, whether scam can take adv of bucs secondary is the issue, i dont really know the answer but dont think im touching bucs this week... ive liked bucs since start of year tho so i hope you guys cash, i dont buy that panthers have quit and were really few bad plays from playing with den (punt return and pick 6 namely), i think panther defense has played pretty well lately including against a bronco offense that is humming,,, considering the field position and mistakes by scam...

Frisco

Panthers are being undervalued b/c of their performance last week. Thing is, Broncs got 10x the secondary and pass rush than the Bucs have. They were right in that game w/ the Broncos outside of a punt return and the pick 6. Think Panthers ML is the play

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i don't know guys , i wouldn't be shocked if the panthers don't win another game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

it is flat out depressing to be a panthers fan.

i've been going to the games this year and I can't think of a single game in which the Panthers had more fans than the opposing team.

Hell , last week i thought for a second this looks like we are at the ACC championship and Clemson is playing .. the whole stadium was full of orange for the Broncos fans.

now i know Tampa doesn't even support their team when they are playing in Tampa.. but i'm just saying the panthers don't really have a home field advantage.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it is flat out depressing to be a panthers fan.

i've been going to the games this year and I can't think of a single game in which the Panthers had more fans than the opposing team.

Hell , last week i thought for a second this looks like we are at the ACC championship and Clemson is playing .. the whole stadium was full of orange for the Broncos fans.

now i know Tampa doesn't even support their team when they are playing in Tampa.. but i'm just saying the panthers don't really have a home field advantage.
    Been to just 1 game this year and actually turned down tickets for the Broncs game, lol it sounded like a Den home game. I think it's time to fire Rivera unless he implements a more pro-style offense. Have some confidence in your running game and then give Cam easy reads w/ play action passing. Move the pocket and use his skillset... Rivera is a moron imo. Really impressed w/ how our D has been playing thus far

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

wow that was way too close, might actually bet on the panthers this week @philly