Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit -1 @ Minnesota, My bet of the week, any early opinions?

Would like to hear any opinions on this matchup,

cheers

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

Minnesota beat them last time. I feel like the lions aren't the same as last year. Leshoure and Bell won't be able to run all over Minnesota at home, they aren't lynch. And stafford still is off. Gotta roll with AP at home. Vikings win IMO.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Big game for both teams. Det has covered 4 in a row. Would lean toward Det, but have to look at an injury list. Seems like Stafford and Johnson have found their groove. Det has the Pack, Houston and Indy up next.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status

Have been pretty impressed with Detroit last few weeks,

Minnesota have looked very shaky at times so I think the -1 spread looks decent, even better if i could get pk or + points,

Think the public will be on Detroit?

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status

Got $1000 on at pk ar dsi

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Teasing MIN, prolly comes down to the last team to score one way or the other.

Thinking about teasing the under, both teams seemed to have each other locked down in the last game.

Best bet is to tease them both, correlated, because a low score helps Minny stay in the game and cover.

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

i like it, i think detriot's turned it around lately. minny is a good bad team showing that they're gonna regress back to the mean and only pick on bad teams. besides the 49ers, im not really impressed by any of minny's wins, and they have some brutal losses like the one to tampa