Zuluhead2112
    Zuluhead2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Zuluhead's NFL pick's- 2012

I've been away from this site for several years. It's good to finally be back. I decided to go ahead and make a thread for the rest of my picks this season. I'm not really posting this to show off my picks, or try to convince anyone, just want to have a running history of my picks. I'll post my picks and sometimes my reasoning behind it. If I can get some good advice or see another side of an argument I hadn't considered, I will consider this thread a huge success. Please feel free to throw in anything you think is relevant, whether you agree or disagree with me. Lets try to be constrictive, though, and keep the bickering to a minimum.

Also, I probably won't post all my picks here, just my main ones. I really won't have time to get on and post game time wagers and live lines etc.

Zuluhead2112

I've been unemployed most of this football season until this past Tuesday, so I really haven't wagered much this year as of yet (trying to be responsible and whatnot). Had a great Saturday, but I'm looking to really get the ball rolling right, starting with MNF.

I feel like the Saints's D will bring more guys to help contact Vick and McCoy in the ground, weakening an already questionable secondary. I look for both QB's to have pretty good numbers through the air, as well as shorter fields due to turnovers. The OVER is my big play here, but I also look for the the Eagle to keep it close (if not pull out the W).

1.5U- Saints/Eagles OVER 49.5 (-120)
    .5U- Eagles +3.5 (-125)

I also usually do several very small team and player props on MNF games to make them a little more fun to watch. I will try to post those up before KO.

Zuluhead2112

Not looking great on the Eagles covering right now. I know the Eagles have been a second half team this year, but that's a hell of a hole to dig yourself out of with Michael Vick laying on his back half of the game. May make a small half time wager to recoup some of the expected losses, don't know yet. Will report in.

Zuluhead2112

That was a rough start. I did get in a small half time play, and squeezed by on it, but definitely not proud overall.

2 team parlay: Eagles -1.5 (-110) second half/Second half UNDER 24.5 (-110) - .5u to win 1.3u

Eagles/Saints OVER 49.5 = LOSS -1.8u
    Eagles +3.5 = LOSS -.6u
    2 team parlay= WIN +1.3u

Nightly total: -1.1u
    Thread total: -1.1u

Zuluhead2112

Gonna play small on the good ok' Glass Bowl tomorrow night. Both teams can put up points, but both teams have only had 2 games each that were over the 69 points the books are calling for but 2 of the 3 teams that they dropped that many on we're Central Michigan and Eastern Michigan (they both went over 69 against Cen Mich). CMU and EMU rank 113th and 115th in points against (dis)respectfully. Look for a high scoring game, but not quite that high.

Toledo/Ball State UNDER 69.5 (-120) - .5u
    Toledo -6 (-110) - .5u

Zuluhead2112

Quote Originally Posted by Zuluhead2112 View Post
    Gonna play small on the good ok' Glass Bowl tomorrow night. Both teams can put up points, but both teams have only had 2 games each that were over the 69 points the books are calling for but 2 of the 3 teams that they dropped that many on we're Central Michigan and Eastern Michigan (they both went over 69 against Cen Mich). CMU and EMU rank 113th and 115th in points against (dis)respectfully. Look for a high scoring game, but not quite that high.

Toledo/Ball State UNDER 69.5 (-120) - .5u
    Toledo -6 (-110) - .5u
    Toledo/Ball State UNDER 69.5= WIN +.5u
    Toledo -6= LOSS

A "meh" 1-1. Live to fight another day.

Nightly Total: -0
    Thread Total: -1.1u

Zuluhead2112

Tonight's plays:
    Indy -3 1u