Not gonna lie, I probably only hit props 40% of time and the extra juice makes me not profitable hah but props are fun to bet. Nothing too big here but I like

A Foster over 109 yards. -150 (I lived off of paying -200 every game for Arian Foster to score a TD but the books have caught on and no longer off that. Instead they offer Foster scores in the first half a -115. Last week I lost that bet even though Foster had two touchdowns...both in the second half.

This one is pretty self explanatory. Arian Foster is one of the best running backs in the league and the Bills have one of the worst run Ds. Just hope Foster is in the game long enough to get these points. Especially with a good running back like Tate backing him up. The yards could get shared. But still like this play.

Owen Daniels over 4 Receptions. -115

Daniels remains one of the most underrated TEs in the game. He is Schaub's go to guy especially since Johnson is usually double teamed and Foster helps take the line backers out of the middle with the play action or the bubble screen. Also some value in Walter over 3 receptions, but Walter is somewhat hurt so I don't really want to put money on him right now.

Lastly Owen Daniels scores a Touchdown +120.

Daniels has scored a touchdown in his last 4 of 5 games. Great value for such a trend. There is slightly a better than a 50/50 shot so Ill take my chances.

Please share your favorite props of the day and explain why, or tell me why these aren't good plays. Any feedback is appreciated. Good luck today. I did pretty well yesterday, as I'm sure most of yall did with Clemson, K St and especially Oregon. Hopefully I don't blow it today haha.