4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

public burial today i guarantee it (R>I>P) .TEN ML, CLE ML, CAR ML, MIN ML, JAC ML

AND IF NOT...

at least 4 of those spreads will hit.

ten, cle, and jags are the definition of "sharp"...... home dogs baby, if you aint seen it before you aint an nfl gambler

dont get buried. just take it easy this sunday casue the public is going to get absolutely buried

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Guarantee? C'mon Mannnnnn!!

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

cant help but agree with you here.. so many lopsided public plays this week. spread wise: 85% on den vs cin, 86% on gb vs ari, 86% on bal vs cle, 83% on hou vs buf, 86% on det vs jac, 81% on chi vs ten, 82% sea vs min, and tampa getting some love vs oak but not as high as the 80s i talked about... this is all 30min before 1pm kickoff, @vegasinsider

i like cle getting 4, i like jac getting 6 however, with the public, i like denver (may play ML), and i like sea ML.. maybe im too chicken to swallow the points, but nevertheless, public should take a good hit today! BOL

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Square thinking today guys, don't over think it ... The so-called sharps talk themselves out of a lot of money here on SBR today

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

2/5 will win