doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

no team 3 straight scores, game props

i choose Jags/Lions and Panther/Redskin. Look at all the stats yourself. I imagine it's true. At +170 how can we go wrong.

Volfenhauser
    Volfenhauser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

I am confused, is this a "NO TEAM WILL SCORE 3 TIMES CONSECUTIVELY" in both jags/lions and Panthers/Redskins.......or +170 for each?

Volfenhauser
    Volfenhauser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Jags two weeks ago while playing against Oakland...scored 3 three straight times in teh beginning of the game , then Oakland scored three times straight times to end the game. In the Carolina game against Chicago, Carolina scored three consecutive times against the chicago defense. This appears in my small sample size that i looked over the last few minutes that it happens more likely in blowouts and less likely in closely contested games (no duh) and it is not as unlikely as it sounds in either event. GL

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22139

What you need to remember about this prop is that you really need TWO scores in a row. There will always be someone with one score last time.

Also a game with a high total has a better chance of hitting then a low total of course.